Withdraw fees - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

1 hour ago, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

The withdrawal fee dependes the price of the coins and coins with high price have high withdrawal fee and coins with low price have low withdrawal fee, but the fees don't change with the price fluctuations tho.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

This is true. Some currencies have low withdrawal fees compared to bitcoin. The higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw it. This is why bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to these currencies.

No my friend the withdrawing fees never depends on the price of Bitcoin the withdrawing is a coin is different and it remain constant but the price of the coin changes show the withdrawal fees also get changes in terms of price

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

i think the withdrawal fees are fixed but in the coin price, for example XRP has a withdrawal fee of 0.5 XRP, it will stay like this but if the price of XRP rises to $1 it will become $0.5 so the value in USD may change but in XRP it stays the same

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

8 hours ago, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Those withdraw fees are just fixed, they are not fluctuated the value of bitcoin if it pump or it dump, but they can change the withdraw fees amount manually if they decide to change. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

10 hours ago, Fzack said:

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc

Fees fluctuate according to what the mining fee is. Exchanges usually ask for more though, probably as the exchange fee to execute the transcaction. BTC fees do not have to do with other coins. It's up to the miners of each coin and the exchanges.

It all goes down to the currency withdrawal deposit effort amount taken as a token of fee appreciation.

Therefore the more harder to do a transaction the more likely fee will become higher.

Just like Bitcoin being 120.000 satoshis vs everything else. Specially now that bitcoin suffered from halving and there are way more transactions to be made than the ones that can also be made in small time till next one enters the line.

No clue when Bitcoin fee will be updated as well.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The withdrawal fees actually depends on the currencies. Because the coin price is always in a growing position. And the highest price of the coin is bitcoin. And that's why the withdrawal fees of this currency is high than all. The fee is almost about 70$  But withdrawaing money will be actually less for the XRP,TRX,XLM or LTC. I use ltc to withdraw always. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Every withdraw fee depends on that coin price. Most of altcoins don't have large amount of withdrawing fee but only bitcoin that costs large amount of withdrawing fee in many exchanges.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Generally, withdraw fees on the most of the exchange sites depends on the mining fees and exchange's own policies. It's been seen, most of the exchange  sites have been also manipulating withdrawing fees according to the price change of certain cryptocurrencies in the markets. 

Edited by Whited35
spelling mistake
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

this is normally WHEN prices of any coin incraese then it's fees also increase in market and vice versa . I always select TRX coin for took withdraw from Yobit Account , fess in TRX is 10Trx that's is normal and affordable. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

These withdraw costs depends purely on exchanges, they can lower them when they get too costly to use if they want, but generally btc fees on them have been a lot. I would just suggest converting to something with cheaper fees before sending it, you can always change it back to btc.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

No these are fix rates you have to pay if you going for exchange and there are many other currencies you can check whose exchange fee is very low you can also go through them and maximum are using this currencies because these are having good fluctuations and volatile market and easy to buy or sell at any time.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is the currency that has a very large withdrawal fee inside the yobit platform and inside many other platforms while the fees for other currencies are as low as the Ethereum coin as the withdrawal fee is 0.005 and this amount is very small so everyone must trade their currencies to get withdrawal fees Less

• +1 1

If this is on yobit then Tokens and Coins have different withdrawal but the highest fee is bitcoin which is very big the lowest is XRP with just 0.5 XRP and Ltc and Trx also have low withdrawal Fees, Every coins and tokens have different Fees in yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think the higher the price of a currency, the more fees to withdraw this currency, so Bitcoin withdrawals are very high compared to other other cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

the withdrawal fee is constant and it does not change with the cost of the coin. therefore if the coin is worth more then you are technically paying more for the withdrawal fee to get your coin into your wallet and if you are paying less for the coin then your withdrawal fee is cheaper. This is because withdrawal fees are a fixed value. therefore it is always best to withdraw with the one that has the lowest withdrawal fee at the time to a suitable wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I think no, withdraw fee didn't change with change of price of that coin. I always withdraw my coins in LTC, It have low withdrawal fee as well as fast transactions. I always pay 0.002ltc fee. 

• +1 3

The fee is not the same for a all the time they can be changed at any time ,But in general the fee with low fee are known and the majority use them because of the fees ,it's like the ethereum the gaz is different if the price is high or low 

• +2 3

Sure withdraw fees for other coins like the one you mentioned above Ltc is very low and as for me I always like withdrawing in XRP from yobit to my personal wallet because it also has the low withdraw fees as compared to that of bitcoin.

Sure withdraw fees for other coins like the one you mentioned above Ltc is very low and as for me I always like withdrawing in XRP from yobit to my personal wallet because it also has the low withdraw fees as compared to that of bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 5/24/2020 at 6:20 PM, betelihem said:

The withdrawal fee dependes the price of the coins and coins with high price have high withdrawal fee and coins with low price have low withdrawal fee, but the fees don't change with the price fluctuations tho.

This is right it depends on the price of the coin, when we withdraw bitcoin then we will pay the right payment fee for us to claim it. 

So my advice if you withdraw do it once or twice per month and no more than that to save some amount. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

This is right it depends on the price of the coin, when we withdraw bitcoin then we will pay the right payment fee for us to claim it. 

So my advice if you withdraw do it once or twice per month and no more than that to save some amount. 

Yeah, withdrawing every week or every minimum withdrawal will make things worse and we can lose more money than we think, so its better to withdraw once per month, and also we can exchange coins with other coins with less withdrawal fees,

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Those fees are not in bitcoin. But if the coin actually will rise. That is the coin in particular let say wave, if wave will increase in price then for sure the fee will also rise since it is a bit or a fraction of the coin(wave).

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Every exchange have their own withdrawal fees and this withdrawl fees depends on coin prices, bitcoin fees always high in every exchange because bitcoin prices high, but some low prices coins fees low litecoin ripple dogecoin and some other altcoins, yobit exchange also take low fees when we withdrawl in altcoins.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1