Be sure from your information before posting - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Be sure from your information before posting

I agree with that we need to be sure of what we are trying to post lets take at least 3 times review of our post or topic to be sure it is not a useless content.

About the mentioning of posting what you found on the internet, i wanted to suggest as to not forget to always post the source of your content if it was kinda plagiaried or quoted.

Nontheless always check if your post makes sense and it's giving the meaningful statement that is required to answer the topic in question.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes exactly I totally agree with you every user should be sure before posting any topic or a content and this forum because I have seen many new beginners who share the sites for airdrops and mining which is a set trapped for the users so be sure that things which are shared and suggested are legit.

Good advice, yes it's important to do some research about any topic which you want to post. Collect the content from the credible sources and always try to post real information, don't post wrong information.

Yes you are right before anyone makes a post especially the newbies there should be research and confirm that what they are about to share is correct and true so that there don't mislead people here and also such post will be deleted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/24/2020 at 8:28 PM, kizz said:

All of us must have a knowledge, background and experience about crypto so that you can able share correctly all your thoughts here and at the same time we must follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

That's right. 

Also we can do research so we can post valid and legit information from cryptoworld that can help other members in this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends especially beginner 

I want to give you advice to make your post useful

Before you post your information make search about this 

Information is it true or not??

Are sites which you want to talk about scam or not?

This makes your posts more useful

And don't waste your friends time

Before writing something you must read first because the admins here will verify your ideas it is simple to search and also beneficial for you and everybody that will read your content so you must need to read more and write it in one big piece of idea. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, Iambee said:

Yes most of the beginners make mistake simply by posting unnecessary question like what is btc which is against the forum rule so at first I suggest every beginner to read the post of about forum section which will help alots you to understand the forum rules and regulations.

Yes, dear friend, we face the problem of inaccurate information in addition to the problem of frequently asked questions, and this makes our forum inactive and repeated

Yes, you are right, make sure you check the information you provide is true, we are all here to make money, so please give what you is better for you first and second better for others, don't waste others time and do nor share others payment proofs, make your own proofs and share it.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 5/25/2020 at 9:42 PM, Raqeebzy said:

It is very necessary to do research first. The forum is full of Crypto Enthusiast, newbies occupying a large percentage of the number and they see the forum as a place to learn about cryptocurrency and good source. So it wouldn't make any sense finding misleading information in here. Let's be guided accordingly and do things right.

Of course my friend  by this few minutes which you are

Using them to do search you can find the true information 

Which helping you and your friends  to get a true knowledge

It is very important know the information about the topic. You shouldn't post post the comments in the topic that you don't know. Always focus on giving useful information.

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/24/2020 at 5:21 PM, koussai999 said:

Of course, we must make sure that the site we want to publish about is a good site and does not contain any problems with users because if the site is scam or contains some problems, some members may report the publication and cause you some problems

I agree with that so we will never deliver wrong information instead only those legit news where others can learn new knowledge. 

Make sure to validate or research first before posting. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Friend I agree with you.  That we should all read this post and know it.  And should then comment.  This will make your posts more useful. And don't waste your friends' time.thank you 

I share the same opinion with you we connot share fake informations since they are new membres like me so i will get fake informations and i will share it to so this info may get shared between more and more people and thats so bad

In addition, the topics that give us a real experience in the field of cryptocurrencies are also useful content because we all learn from the experiences of others.

I have noticed to be sure of posting the right contents, some people will just read about something but inna wrong direction, this has happened to me before. Expereince also matters but in anything we post, we should try to let it be one of our excellent contents. 

The reason why you could get low count , could be when you post the wrong information that is what makes you lose everything and its important you know what to do , seek professional advice from genuine and legitimate sites online , then where you get good information there, that will work well for you in any case that will give you good information to post before you do post. its very important.

Topics that members create should contain useful, valuable, and reliable information if they are about trading sites or platforms

On 6/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, Maliyekkal said:

This is a good advice to the beginners because most of them unaware of the scams in the cryptoworld .So this is better if they learn from their senior members or do proper researches and always take the informations from the right source.

Yes that is right most of the beginners don't have any experience about scammers, and they fall into scams so easily. It would be so better, when you want to  make some content, before doing that make good research about that. 

On 5/25/2020 at 11:07 PM, Brand1 said:

I agree with you. It is very important that we verify the authenticity of our information and find out if it is legitimate or fraudulent before sharing it with others because publishing incorrect information is very bad and it can expose us to warn or prohibit

Well, this is true mate, if this information is not legitimate, they can mark as a useless content and also this is not helpful for members here because there's a lot of members here wanted to learned about cryptocurrency so we should share some good and quality information here.

Yes. It is a good habit that you are prepared and sure before posting. Review your topic or comment before posting. It is good when it is informative. Have it checked on internet if your information is true and useful.

Indeed, it is essential that we should do some research first to verify the information before we post it online. We should always be mindful of what things we are posting in the internet because there are millions of people are using the it, because if we posted information that is not true or we did not verified it first, issues and problems may arise if someone spotted/reported you for posting fake news/information. We should always consider the underlying outcomes/consequences of our actions. To end this, we should always think before we click and always be mindful of the things we share online. 

On 6/16/2020 at 11:34 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Yes exactly I totally agree with you every user should be sure before posting any topic or a content and this forum because I have seen many new beginners who share the sites for airdrops and mining which is a set trapped for the users so be sure that things which are shared and suggested are legit.

Beware on those type of members because some of those who post unknown links are scam link. 

I became a victim of them but gladly they didn't get my account balance. 

So think before clicking links to avoid some problems. 

yes , this is neasesry for everyone to provide a good information here . we should search About it properly .

this is better if we focous on quality instead of quantity . always trying to make post and comment on good format .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg