Be sure from your information before posting - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Be sure from your information before posting

Hi my friends especially beginner 

I want to give you advice to make your post useful

Before you post your information make search about this 

Information is it true or not??

Are sites which you want to talk about scam or not?

This makes your posts more useful

And don't waste your friends time

Good advice. Everyone should do research before posting and cross reference his information through many sources, also perform due diligence and be certain about the websites and services legitimacy. It is important not to share shady and scammy websites on the forum and help other members avoid these.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 2

This is what i generally do before posting i check myself for wrong or right by searching and searching. This not only helps for the validation of my post but it also aids in learning a lot on mentioned topic.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

You are right in this we must always publish real content and honest information because many members will join the site and work with it, it is better to provide good sites and trust them so that the rest of the members do not fall into scams through our posts

Edited by Zaino34

Of course, we must make sure that the site we want to publish about is a good site and does not contain any problems with users because if the site is scam or contains some problems, some members may report the publication and cause you some problems

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thank you all for your useful comments on my topic

We should give advices to our friends here and making forum more

Active thanks my friends

2 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

It is true that some members don't maintain the rules before posting. Sometimes they copied someone's post and they just paste it in different sections. I hope Admin maybe record this and they take a good decision for them.

That's a plagiarism and the group will never accept that kind of violation. 

Much better if we report those people who are doing that kind of illegal activity here. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, we must make sure before the publication of the information that we want to talk about and also make sure that this information was not previously published in the forum.

• +2 2

7 hours ago, issa123h said:

Yes of course, before you put some information here you need to make sure that all you mentioned information was true and right. We need to do fact-checking so others will find our post useful and meaningful.

of course, this should be a rule, as spreading false information can be considered a spam, and the admins may give you a warning point for it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

All of us must have a knowledge, background and experience about crypto so that you can able share correctly all your thoughts here and at the same time we must follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

9 hours ago, issa123h said:

I agree with you because some members are desperate to be the first person to post they don't care to check their content before they post so as no to mislead others.

5 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, we must make sure before the publication of the information that we want to talk about and also make sure that this information was not previously published in the forum.

Yes we must be attention for this be sure from information before posting  this is important for the user who type post and for other who want to comment on it

14 hours ago, issa123h said:

You are very right, before posting, there should be some accuracy which you talked about, you are not wrong at all. Also, some new members may not read before posting, this is also wrong. 

13 hours ago, issa123h said:

Of course, many of beginners here are posting the informations thats they don't have sure about that, and this cause other newbies to get scammed if they follewed those informations. 

• +3 1

This guide is not just for beginners.I double check before making any sort of posts on this forum to be sure that my postings are free from the grammatical errors.I am serious because this is an online community and everyone are watching and reading my comments. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

of course, this should be a rule, as spreading false information can be considered a spam, and the admins may give you a warning point for it

Well, that's true mate because they're just rapidly create some reply or topic here even though it has a nonsense, if we can see some members doing this kind of abusing, kindly report it. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Really its good advice because few members even not check, which they post topic already other member post and they post duplicate topic, and some members without any research post scam sites are projects, its  not good if someone invest and loss their money so pls verify all details then refer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, this is correct, you must make sure the information is correct and not post wrong information and not be fraudulent sites or phishing sites, as well as make sure that this topic is written in the forum or not to avoid duplication of topics.

Of course. This is the basic rule of this forum also. Because if you post something irrelevant  or not important then you will get a lot of reports. And on the basis of those reports,the moderators will give warning points and there is a possibility to get banned. So be aware about these facts. Always research about a topic before posting it for everyone. 

10 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

its good advice because few members even not check, which they post topic already other member post and they post duplicate topic

As you can see, many members are doing this mate and also there has many members are being reply with it so that when the moderators check that topic and seeing that is useless, they will totally deleted it and many members are affected because they're replying on it, so read the content first before we reply to it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you. It is very important that we verify the authenticity of our information and find out if it is legitimate or fraudulent before sharing it with others because publishing incorrect information is very bad and it can expose us to warn or prohibit

• +1 3

It is very necessary to do research first. The forum is full of Crypto Enthusiast, newbies occupying a large percentage of the number and they see the forum as a place to learn about cryptocurrency and good source. So it wouldn't make any sense finding misleading information in here. Let's be guided accordingly and do things right.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This really important things because I think if some information was worng maybe it will cause big lose for someone ! So we have to make sure that our infprmation are from trusted sites !

thank you for alerting all people here by making this post

Doing research is the best way to avoid this also use the search bar in this forum to avoid. Creating multiple post with the same content also it better to be polite when creating a forum post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif