Ltc invest will it be benefit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Ltc invest will it be benefit?

Yes i think that LTC maybe can come back to 70  or 75 $ , like you see after bitcoin reach the 10000$ , that LTC rise to 49$ after a suffering in 45$ , and i think that LTC will rise to 70 $ or 70 $ i think this before the end fo 2020.

• +2 1

The only who can answer that is the bitcoin ,if they go up all other coins will follow him if not you need to wait for that little bit now it's 47 dollars and yesterday was with 50 

Litecoin is one of the old altcoins after the creation of Bitcoin, but when we see the evolution of his price value, is not rising a higher price like Bitcoin or Ethereum, so investing on it is possible a good idea because all those coin on the top are good to invest on them, but I m not sure you will get a big profit investing on it.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is just to say anything about any coin, including LTC. But if we realize about LTC, we can see that LTC is superb coin, maybe it can be worthwhile to invest in this coin. You need to be more patient, after solved some problem it will start growing up, at the time you can sell them. 

Ltc is a better recommendation to everyone that likes trading, I like trading ltc and is profitable my problem with this coin is low transaction while confirmation take place.

ltc This currency has a long history and it has achieved such a solid position as the most advanced currencies and ranks and is still in the forefront in terms of transactions. As for the price, I am not certain that it will rise these months or a year later, but I know that it will not be lost at this current price. I will give you a recipe for one of the currencies whose normal price has decreased and has now risen to twice its price, which is eth recently trading at about $ 250.
I will invest on ltc

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Before we start investing cryptocurrencies we should study and train ourselves a lot to know how to do things properly and not lose our money we can not make investments without having the necessary fundamentals in terms of your question I think Litecoin will increase its value in a few months 

The price of Litecoin increased in the past year to approximately $ 100 dollars, and then its price has halved and the price has now become about $ 48, but in my opinion, the price will rise again during the coming months and I advise you to buy Litecoin in this period

Litecoin is a hugely excellent currency and I expect it to return to $ 100 after the price of Bitcoin explodes in the coming months

THINK POSITIVE

LTC is the p2p cryptocurrency and decentralized coin. I think investment in the LTC will be benefit because it has potential to grow up and up as one of the earliest alt coin.

This is not impossible and the LTC coin is expected to rise and return to the price of $ 100 if the price of bitcoin rises significantly

Very certain that when the price of bitcoin was very down due to the pandemic effect on crypto most people who didn't believe the price will rise again, and there didn't make use of that opportunity and now the price has bounced back to normal and many are now filled with regrets.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the ltc coin will rise in price again because it is a good currency and there are a lot of investors who pay their money to invest in it.

Nowadays I usually trade ltc. The reason behind it is that there are greater benefits in ltc than other coins. 

The first point is that it has less value and market fluctuations are beneficial for peoples like me who trade small amount. 

The transaction fees and time is not favorable for trading BTC for me.

Ltc is one of the important coins in the crypto world.

After Bitcoin and ETH, Litcoin is my favorite currency.  Although the price of litcoin is comparatively lower than other currencies, in many cases I use litcoin.  I once saw the price of this coin at $ 82.  But now its price has come down to almost half of what it was before.  I hope the price of litcoin will increase further in the future.  Now those of you who have litcoin, don't sell it now.  Wait a while.  Maybe the price will go up.  Then you can make a good profit if you sell.  And since its price is low now, I will support Bitcoin to invest.

23 hours ago, Chiroma001 said:

It will be a good benefit to invest in litecoin since litecoin is ranked one of top crypto coins i believe that one day the price will rise higher than the present amount so it is recommended to invest in it. 

LTC price will rise up sooner or later, that is right. But when? In my mind if you can be enough patient about investing in any coin, you can invest in. On the other hand not  everyone can wait for this day. 

On Monday, May 25, 2020 at 1:36 AM, Crypto lover* said:

Hello my friend
I do not think that it has reached the stage of the price of $ 100, but the LTC currency is very strong and it is important to know the analysis of its chart in order to be sure of the stage of starting its investment, for me I analyze the strongest currency in the fields of cryptocurrencies, which is Bitcoin

And I think ltc will back to it's value again  it is astrong coin so that it will back as it was ...

Investing in it is so Important 

LItecoin is the middle range coin and the transaction speed is very fast and the fees are very low which is the need of the today's market. So I believe in the ltc investment. Even the mining of this coin is easier.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/20/2020 at 10:30 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I think that the ltc coin will rise in price again because it is a good currency and there are a lot of investors who pay their money to invest in it.

Yes I can agree with you because ltc is among the Altcoins and all Altcoins are expected to have a great future there fore ltc can rise below our expectations.

Litecoin is among the top altcoins that I have ever known and it has a great future ahead with that I can I'll advise you invest now leave it at r sometimes in your wallet because many professional crypto traders have predicted that it can reach $80 before the end of the year as it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

I'm new here.  As far as I know, the price of ltc has dropped by almost half from the previous year. I think it would not be right to invest in ltc now. If you have litcoin, keep it, the price of this coin may increase in the future.thank you.

• -1 1

I think the price of LTC is lower for all investors now, if you can invest in LTC for the future. .Since LTC is one of the best weightcoins so I believe its value can increase again so if you have some LTC don't sell now at a loss please wait for more time. 

• +1 2

It is not impossible for the Litecoin currency to return to the amount of $ 100, but there must be a strong increase in the Bitcoin currency and this is the basic condition for the success of the Litecoin to rise strongly

• +3 1

On 6/3/2020 at 7:14 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I think litecoin is profitable for trading but it depends on long term or short term. If you do long term trading with litecoin then it is very profitable but if you try short term trading then it is risky and profitable as well.

I'm not agreeing what's you are saying ltc long term investment is profitable because I've already trade with lite coin. If you'll be trade with 1 ltc everyday, you'll have a chance to earn up to $6 per day of $40 a week. 

My friend, no one can predict the fluctuations in cryptocurrencies because there are several factors related to these fluctuations, including the amount of supply and demand for this currency.
I advise you to follow the channels of cryptocurrency analysts to understand more about cryptocurrencies.