What is (Web 3.0)? What is its relationship to decentralization? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is (Web 3.0)? What is its relationship to decentralization?

What is (Web 3.0)? What is its relationship to decentralization?

ما هو الجيل الثالث من الويب (Web 3.0) و علاقته باللامركزية و العملات الرقمية

Many hear here about the third generation of the Internet, but do not know what it means !!
I will try to explain this a little bit:
The first generation “Web 1.0”:
Users were not able to interact with the Internet content except through reading only.

The second generation "Web 2.0":
In the second generation, users were able to interact and create their own content on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others.
This was a major revolution, but it had a downside because these sites owned user data and were able to access and maintain it.

The third generation "Web 3.0"
“Web 3.0” is the next step for the Internet but it is still under construction at the moment, so there is no single definition yet for what will be the third generation of the Internet.

In general it can be said that the Web 3.0 can be implemented thanks to decentralized networks, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The main advantage of these networks is that they are decentralized and that no one can control them and you can trust them.

Also, through these networks, you can transfer funds between user accounts with ease.
Web 3.0 Instead of having to rely on traditional financial networks linked to governments and boundaries, money on the Web 3 is instant and global.
An example is for this, the brave browser that gives Token BAT to users.
The biggest advantage in Web3 is that companies or websites are unable to collect your personal data and then sell it to advertisers or hackers, as is now the case in Web 2.

Well, there is no exact definition for Web 3.0 but anyway, we have been expecting the decentralization everywhere so that we do not expect our sensitive data to be sold to the third parties and criminals. However, it is still in the under construction phase, we can expect the better version of internet in the near future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Well, there is no exact definition for Web 3.0 but anyway, we have been expecting the decentralization everywhere so that we do not expect our sensitive data to be sold to the third parties and criminals. However, it is still in the under construction phase, we can expect the better version of internet in the near future. 

Yes, that is correct. The Internet must convert to decentralization in order to keep pace with the era of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and in order to preserve our evidence in a safe place without fear of anyone controlling it. Of course, as you say, something newer and better may appear in the future.

3 minutes ago, MrGox said:

Thank you for explanation of WEB3.0, and also relationship to decentralization. It is really so clear to somebody, who doesn't know anything about the Web3.0.

Thank you, my friend, I have tried to explain this topic because it is very important and it will be the new generation of the web and because it has a direct relationship with cryptocurrencies and decentralization, I tried to make the explanation as simple and useful as possible.

Difficult subject as nothing is actually solid on the term or what will exactly Web 3.0 be. The cryptocurrency networks that run on blockchain will have to solve many issues to contest with major corporations that will probably take over most of the market again. Decentralized networks have to prove they can scale first, something they haven't managed to do yet without reducing security, or losing their decentralized feature. 

Edited by BTC Future

I did not know about this classification before this will help us better because it will be a good way to use it safely because this will help us to carry out our activities safely away from the central

20 hours ago, magd said:

The fourth generation has been launched, and the sixth generation is also being prepared in China. I suspect that whenever the generations of the Internet occur, we will enjoy more rapid and protection features with ease in working, earning, and transferring money and decentralized currencies until it will positively affect Blockchain technology.

Perhaps the fourth and sixth generation that my friend is talking about is for 3G, 4G networks for mobile internet networks and not the fourth generation of the Web because according to what I know there is not yet something called Web 4.0, so far the third generation Web3.0 technology has not been applied.

Personally I did not know that they are already working for a version 3 of the web, of course, the road is towards a total decentralization of both the Web and the Exchanges, but it is a very difficult job that I believe will not see the light soon i will wait and read the news about it

Unless they can implement proof of ID and proof of copyright right to the protocol, decentralized net will be really hard to build. And using blockchain will be costly and most probably clumsy. 

Arguing about the game theory of incentifying this so it will be secure, is something i wouldn't touch with a pole.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, rekter said:

Unless they can implement proof of ID and proof of copyright right to the protocol, decentralized net will be really hard to build. And using blockchain will be costly and most probably clumsy. 

Arguing about the game theory of incentifying this so it will be secure, is something i wouldn't touch with a pole.

Yes, my friend is possible, but remember that anything or an invention in its beginning is deficient, and there are many defects and it is being developed little by little. Certainly, there are big problems in applying this matter at the moment and it is still under development, but in my opinion it is the beginning and little by little will be Solve all problems.

30 minutes ago, mdmusa said:

We predict decentralization all over so we have a tendency to don't expect our sensitive information to be oversubscribed to parties and criminals.this can be a replacement net which will facilitate realize the best thanks to earn and therefore the quickest thanks to earn while not investment. to stay pace with the age of blockchains and cryptocurrencies, the net should be decentralized. it's an instantaneous relationship with cryptocurrency and decentralization, I actually have tried to form the reason as straightforward and helpful as doable. can it'll be an honest thanks to it safely because it will facilitate us to continue our activities safely off from the middle.

Yes, with the decentralized network, our data will be more secure and the websites will not be able to steal our data. This is fully consistent with the decentralization of cryptocurrencies. The whole world should move towards the decentralized era and end the era of centralization and control.

What you say is true, and I agree with you. I think that the third generation will depend on decentralization and will include the fields of encryption and its currencies, such as bitcoin currency.
They will be thickened by the advantages of this network as it is decentralized and nobody can control it, as you mentioned

On 5/24/2020 at 8:55 AM, Whited35 said:

Yes I think that you are right but I can say that web 3.0 is a semantic web that is now being devoloped by its developers and  it is still under process and it can be great because if it will have gain access with decentralized transactions in cryptocurrencies 

I do not think that it is classified in this way, but at the same time I think that it is indeed cryptocurrencies and the way of digital transactions is really a new leap in the field of currencies and is definitely a new generation

Web 3.0 its really decentralized then its really better for us because now we faceing data stolen issue, if the news real web 3.0 support encryption of our personal data, means like crypto currency then its technology to sufe anysite without show our identity.

I think that the third generation of the Internet (Web 3.0) will contribute greatly to changing dealing with the Internet because it depends on decentralization and the identity of the users will be kept securely and this prevents theft and hacking of accounts

The third version of web is more of data driven unlike the First and second version which are read only and read-write web respectively, it promises to be decentralised which is the most interesting feature. With DWeb (Decentralised Web), users can now use the web without our privacy being invaded, we really hope it's possible to have it but it is still not sure if it's possible. Decentralisation in this generation cannot be boycotted.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

The third version of web is more of data driven unlike the First and second version which are read only and read-write web respectively, it promises to be decentralised which is the most interesting feature. With DWeb (Decentralised Web), users can now use the web without our privacy being invaded, we really hope it's possible to have it but it is still not sure if it's possible. Decentralisation in this generation cannot be boycotted.

True, decentralization cannot be boycotted in this generation, centralization is the worst thing, it allows our data to be obtained from many and can be used illegally. In the third generation web, the matter is completely different and your data is safe.

14 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

True, decentralization cannot be boycotted in this generation, centralization is the worst thing, it allows our data to be obtained from many and can be used illegally. In the third generation web, the matter is completely different and your data is safe.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great if it will become decentralized because people will earn more than normal and I think tsht there are no taxes to be paid if a transaction is made so I hope that it will continue to be developed for cryptocurrencies 

22 hours ago, MrGox said:

You have done very well and l would say it was so easy to understand what is WEB3.0. As you mentioned it is really important to know about every new improving of technology. 

Welcome my friend, I am glad that my work liked you, yes it is very necessary to move to Web3 because this is a necessary need in this crypto decentralized era, it is necessary that everything in this world becomes decentralized and the era of centralization must be completed.

Decentralized financial markets mean the market where there is no control authority for prices of any market known as decentralized like crypto market because no one can control it's price and only market forces controls it's prices and we knows that manipulation can made on decentralized financial markets. 

38 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Decentralized financial markets mean the market where there is no control authority for prices of any market known as decentralized like crypto market because no one can control it's price and only market forces controls it's prices and we knows that manipulation can made on decentralized financial markets. 

How is decentralization manipulated? I don't think that's right !! Manipulation takes place in central markets. However we are talking about web 3 here where it is decentralized and no one can get your data.

On 6/6/2020 at 4:06 PM, Adam Jerome said:

Indeed, my companion is conceivable, yet recollect that anything or an innovation in its start is inadequate, and there are numerous imperfections and it is being grown gradually. Surely, there are large issues in applying this issue right now and it is still being worked on, yet as I would like to think it is the start and gradually will be Solve all issues.

This is for sure dear, Web 3 is still in its infancy and in the beta stage, there will certainly be a lot of problems and defects in the beginning but all of this will be solved over time and this will be a new phase that is completely compatible with decentralization and cryptocurrencies.

I am always afraid to pass KYC. Many platforms have introduced the procedure and I don't work with them for fear. And even if Web 3.0 will be I will also be afraid of even if not theft of data and their sales. After all, the human factor is always present. This is my personal opinion.

8 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

I am always afraid to pass KYC. Many platforms have introduced the procedure and I don't work with them for fear. And even if Web 3.0 will be I will also be afraid of even if not theft of data and their sales. After all, the human factor is always present. This is my personal opinion.

I also do not like KYC nor do I register on any site that requests KYC, of course it cannot be said that Web3 will be an ideal network without any difficulties or problems, but it will definitely be better than the current network. Although some will try to block this decentralized network via KYC and others.