How To Deal In Cryptotalk? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

How To Deal In Cryptotalk?

Hello dear admins!

I have got a simple question. Let's say that someone wants to buy something from the marketplace here in Cryptotalk  

What are the procedures to avoid any kind of scam?

• Useful or interesting 2

7 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello dear admins!

I have got a simple question. Let's say that someone wants to buy something from the marketplace here in Cryptotalk  

Unfortunately, there's no way to ensure that everyone gets what he wants. I have checked out the marketplace, there are no rules. I hope the admins solve this dangerous issue to prevent scammers!

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Cammer said:

Unfortunately, there's no way to ensure that everyone gets what he wants. I have checked out the marketplace, there are no rules. I hope the admins solve this dangerous issue to prevent scammers!

I suggest there should be middlemen from the moderators to make sure that every deal goes securely and safely. 

@epidemia @Desais @Bigpat

It is not easy to avoid the scamers because they have lots of technique for scaming. So it is better not to buy or sell via cryptotalk. It would be better if admin create strong manageriol committee for the purpose of marketplace

• +2 1

This is a forum, not market platform .

Simply, a place of communication between the seller and the buyer. The forum has no relation to any transactions between you and the merchant .

3 minutes ago, deshpremisandeep said:

So it is better not to buy or sell via cryptotalk. It would be better if admin create strong manageriol committee for the purpose of marketplace

It's depends of the type of order, there are special orders you can't see it in multiple stores.

1 hour ago, EQUAL said:

This is a forum, not market platform .

Simply, a place of communication between the seller and the buyer. The forum has no relation to any transactions between you and the merchant .

It's depends of the type of order, there are special orders you can't see it in multiple stores.

Then why is there a section called "Marketplace"?

This forum is also a place for buying and selling based on that section. Please check it out.

1 hour ago, rezzougali1985 said:

The scam site are many on the internet now so it's better to find a trusted person to buy from him and if you didn't find someone try to buy from this site paxful.com, or go to the exchange sites and buy from their as binance yobit coinbase, good luck

I will try Paxful.com website. Can you give me more information about it? I mean, does it accept all cryptocurrencies? Does it accept PayPal too?

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello dear admins!

For here I think there is no any forum escrow to avoid people from getting scammed, but if you have decided to do business with someone here you can do for your choice, but there will no one to blame if you got scammed. 

3 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

For here I think there is no any forum escrow to avoid people from getting scammed, but if you have decided to do business with someone here you can do for your choice, but there will no one to blame if you got scammed. 

I know that the dealer takes full responsibility. The best way to make a deal here is to place a middleman between the seller and the buyer. No one will get scammed in this way. 

There are no rules stating such actions are allowed or blocked by the Staff team.

You can read more at Forum Rules and guidelines. Just try to be self aware of whom you are dealing with and what precautions you should take in terms of private information that you sure to that trader.

Overall it's good to know your enemies and friends so you can trust specific traders way better than others 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

1 hour ago, Bohana said:

Then why is there a section called "Marketplace"?

This forum is also a place for buying and selling based on that section. Please check it out.

This is what I explained in my comment

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

I know that the dealer takes full responsibility. The best way to make a deal here is to place a middleman between the seller and the buyer. No one will get scammed in this way. 

Maybe in the future if admin will think about this, he should implement this feature, and also this feature will help the forum to take fees from that business. 

I think that there should be a trust system here in the forum like in other forums, so that the trusted members get good trust points and can deal with them and as for the scams they will be given a negative trust point and they will not be dealt with.

Some forums have special market section where people buy and sell everything what they want and there are special rules which control process, but unfortunately there is no such sections on this forum 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, DreamStage said:

There are no rules stating such actions are allowed or blocked by the Staff team.

You can read more at Forum Rules and guidelines. Just try to be self aware of whom you are dealing with and what precautions you should take in terms of private information that you sure to that trader.

Overall it's good to know your enemies and friends so you can trust specific traders way better than others 😉

There's no way to be sure that the person I'm dealing with is scam or not. However, I believe that using a middleman is the best way .

If you plan to use someone as an escrow he would need a fee as well. Otherwise noone would want to do something like that for no gain. Anyway you will still have to trust the escrow not running with everyones money. Even if a trust system is implemented I think that it will still be flawed as it is in the other forum.

Edited by BTC Future

think, my friend, that the cryptotalk forum does not interfere with some of its members making some selling and buying no one can give you guarantees here. Dealing with currencies is fraught with fraud so I advise you to be in the safe range must  buying and selling in reliable platforms.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think there is no way to secure your self as the forum in not responsible for any kind of lose of your money,it's between you and the users who sold you something 

You can Check either the desl is genuine or not there by using comon sense like if the price is really low then you have to think twice, and always ask for escrow to buy and sell through reputed admins only. But as yoy know it's risky anyway.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way for you to know the fraudulent sites, and we know that fraud sites have become numerous. Therefore, I advise you to purchase from people and sites you trust and beware of dealing with sites that you do not trust.

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I think there is no way to secure your self as the forum in not responsible for any kind of lose of your money,it's between you and the users who sold you something 

Yes, this forum just creates the suitable environment by letting sellers to posts about their products or services. I think buyers and sellers are solely responsible for this regard. Anyway, topic creator @Bohana might ask this question to forum administrator. 

Unfortunately, we cannot know or distinguish the purchase process if it is fraudulent or not, so I think that one of the supervisors must be relied upon to complete the buying and selling operations.

19 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello dear admins!

the forum only provide ways to meat the person who want to sell and buyers only, its a forum so scammers also join the forum and post there things, so its up to you to make things secure, and i don't suggest you not to buy anything from person you don't know.

19 hours ago, Cammer said:

Yes there's no rule implemented in the marketplace so we cannot assure it is pure legit or not. Moderators should make a response immediately so no one here in Cryptotalk can't be scam.

19 minutes ago, betelihem said:

the forum only provide ways to meat the person who want to sell and buyers only, its a forum so scammers also join the forum and post there things, so its up to you to make things secure, and i don't suggest you not to buy anything from person you don't know.

I know that Cryptotalk forum doesn't provide any protection for the seller and the buyer. That's why I made this topic to suggest the admins new ways.