How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

I really dont care about the people react to my comment ,I talk with honesty and explain my opinion without any fair,any one can like or dont like my opinion but we can talk about it,i dont like people who give a bad reaction when you dont agree with him ,the forum is for talking so let's talk 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

When I make posting, I always make sure that it is relevant and it is based on my experience, opinion and knowledge that I know as long as we follow the rules and regulations of this forum there is nothing to worry about.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

25 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

I really dont care about the people react to my comment ,I talk with honesty and explain my opinion without any fair,any one can like or dont like my opinion but we can talk about it,i dont like people who give a bad reaction when you dont agree with him ,the forum is for talking so let's talk 

You are right telling the truth is better, and the forum is for teaching  and learning so we have to tell them the right ting, but receiving sad reaction for helping some one is the most disappointing thing tho, imagine you help some one and they sad react you, i could give them sad react or report them in the first place but i was giving them second chance. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, betelihem said:

You are right telling the truth is better, and the forum is for teaching  and learning so we have to tell them the right ting, but receiving sad reaction for helping some one is the most disappointing thing tho, imagine you help some one and they sad react you, i could give them sad react or report them in the first place but i was giving them second chance. 

Yes there is many user who dont accept a bad reaction ,i think if like that you can report them and be safe because members like that will effect the forum 

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes there is many user who dont accept a bad reaction ,i think if like that you can report them and be safe because members like that will effect the forum 

Yeah we can make the forum safe, but there are so meany members get ban from the forum, and only few members are left in the forum, and this is affecting the forum, that there is only few new posts been created and getting more members ban from the forum will make the forum more affected right.

• +1 1

Different types of people's are working on crypto talk forum and each person has their own mind set so we need to understand this important factor that if someone's not agree with our opinions then don't become sad and try to maintain good work and forgot about your opponent. 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Different types of people's are working on crypto talk forum and each person has their own mind set so we need to understand this important factor that if someone's not agree with our opinions then don't become sad and try to maintain good work and forgot about your opponent. 

Yeah if we have different i ideas then we don't have to argue each other if its possible we can teach each other but we can't make things personal and sad react each other that makes things bad and immature.

• +1 1

This is a forum where each an every one of us should respect one another despite our differences we should not hurt one another this is a forum where we can learn from one another.

4 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

This is a forum where each an every one of us should respect one another despite our differences we should not hurt one another this is a forum where we can learn from one another.

You are right, this forum is created for learning and to share experiences between members and to earn more moneys, so we do't have to be rude and take things personal, if we don't understand each other then we can ask and try to understand things.

• +1 1

depending on the truth we have to express our feelings regarding the topics or anybody's words.and we should have to tell him in a very polite manner so that he will get it with positive way .and if anybody is taking it  negative thrn try make him comfortable and explain him politely

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Mohammad19930000 said:

It's sad, my friend, and it's happened to me too, and they didn't just do that, and they didn't just report on me that I'm like you, honestly and transparently, and that's my nature at work, and the truth is, I don't care who's doing it, I advise them to work honestly and be athletic. 

You are right bro, and its to sad  and disappointing to get sad reactions when we try some one, but we will get over it and make more useful things, we are here for helping each other and to make this forum best.

• +1 1

This is really sad, I am trying to respond to any subject according to my convictions and my experience and my understanding of this subject away from flattery and deception of the subject owner, and the response must be honest and real without the intervention of any feelings

• +1 1

52 minutes ago, Moaz said:

This is really sad, I am trying to respond to any subject according to my convictions and my experience and my understanding of this subject away from flattery and deception of the subject owner, and the response must be honest and real without the intervention of any feelings

Yeah we all should express our real feelings and we should teach each other, we shouldn't say " i agree with you" and keep commenting to other posts, this forum is not only for money earnings we have to teach each other.

• +1 1

I always try to choose posts that offer interest so that I can comment clearly and exchange knowledge as I take the participation seriously and care about communicating the right ideas and learning from others and I agree with you that when one of the members develops an unclear idea, maybe we can teach and achieve benefit

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, betelihem said:

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions

Most of the time I express my real feeling or what I want to say on the comment. I didn't want to have a sad reactions but being truth about your opinion is more important for me so even they will give me sad reactions, I will still say what I want to say even though it will agree or not on the topic.

• +1 1

You must deal with the members of the site as you do with your brothers
You must provide advice to them and protect them from fraudsters and scammers, as well as provide useful information that solves their problems for them

• +1 1

2 hours ago, magd said:

I always try to choose posts that offer interest so that I can comment clearly and exchange knowledge as I take the participation seriously and care about communicating the right ideas and learning from others and I agree with you that when one of the members develops an unclear idea, maybe we can teach and achieve benefit

Yeah you are right we can choose best posts and ideas and communicate with it but what about the wrong posts we should help them right, i mean since this forum is for teaching and learning we should help each other right.

• +1 1

If at all you come across such things I think the best thing to do is to tell the person who made the posts just exactly the way you do but some people don't understand that it can also lead them to ban from the forum and I think it is all as a result of ignorance.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Kawuak said:

If at all you come across such things I think the best thing to do is to tell the person who made the posts just exactly the way you do but some people don't understand that it can also lead them to ban from the forum and I think it is all as a result of ignorance.

You are right, they will get ban but they don;t think it will happen till it happens, that's why i try to help when i see some mistakes its better to teach them than report or sad react them, because it discourages them when sad react a member but telling the truth will improve things.

• +1 1

Dear friend if you made right topic and he reacts bad reaction on your post then it is not good. I always try to give positive reaction on useful post. I give bad reputation at that time when i see post is created by any spammer.

• +1 1

On 5/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

This is a great post, my friend, I agree with you there (sad responses) on some topics by cryptotalk forum members frequently and not justified. But my friend, don't care about these frustrated people, go ahead and don't care. Sometimes the motives of these frustrated are vanity, ignorance and arrogance, so do not pay attention to them. For me, my friend, if I liked a subject, I would like to give a good reputation and a suitable comment, and if I dislike it, I  suffice with a comment explaining to the subject publisher that I am not satisfied with what he wrote only.

• +2 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Every body have equal rights to explain whatever they know about that topic but only one condition , information is right . I sure there is some negetive points in comments when anybody recive bad reaction , if you think your comments is right then you can report freely about that .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

17 hours ago, koussai999 said:

You must provide advice to them and protect them from fraudsters and scammers,

Well, that's true mate and we can say it mostly from the new members because they're just newly here in cryptocurrency so we need to give them some advice to prevent or avoid being scammed.

• +1 1

For me, if I find a wrong idea in the forum, I try to correct it, even if that other party does not like it, it is not important for the other side to be satisfied, but the important thing is that we try to spread the right ideas and information here in the forum.

13 hours ago, abualez said:

This is a great post, my friend, I agree with you there (sad responses) on some topics by cryptotalk forum members frequently and not justified. But my friend, don't care about these frustrated people, go ahead and don't care. Sometimes the motives of these frustrated are vanity, ignorance and arrogance, so do not pay attention to them. For me, my friend, if I liked a subject, I would like to give a good reputation and a suitable comment, and if I dislike it, I  suffice with a comment explaining to the subject publisher that I am not satisfied with what he wrote only.

You have a point bro i should leave them, but getting sad reaction for helping them gives me disappointing and also angry, helping some one is the best ting, but for helping they don't have to sad react us right. thanks bro

• +1 1