How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

I think most of the members of this forum express their true feelings. Because this is the platform where you share your thoughts, experience, knowledge and feeling. And I think people won't fake their feelings. And importantly there is not a need to fake feelings especially in this platform. Instead share valuable knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading.

You have given the proper all and sundry need to supply their actual enjoy and feeling approximately the content material so one can be true and all and sundry can relate it very effortlessly due to the fact if peoples are make faux evaluation approximately any content material it is able to be effortlessly visible via way of means of others so do not be faux no person right here to choose you even in case you are incorrect so hold making your self more enhance via way of means of giving your actual critiques approximately the content material.

• +4 1

As i can say i express my real feelings and information when i am replying to any post i ony reply to post which i say beneficall and that attracts me only. So i truely express my feelings according to the topic

Yes I think you are right if we found any post here that is useful then we give the positive reaction if the bad some time negative reputation. I think we should report the admin I think do it is necessary.

• +1 1

You can let others know by expressing your feelings in the forum. And expressing this feeling is very good for newcomers and the thing to consider is that they can learn a lot about the forum from here and find interest in working here. Thank you very much.

With respect to me, I don't give a tragic response in the amateurs office, a remarkable inverse. I urge novices to keep working. Not all individuals are equivalent in experience and data. In any case, if the distributed theme isn't fitting, we should address the thought distributed before us.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:28 PM, Abdullah541 said:

Sure dude it's far very important to share your proper emotions and according to the submit if you like the put up then you could deliver high-quality reactions or say that i agree with you but if you have some conflict you then have to give ve your very own view.

You are right friend if we agree with the content of the topic we can agree with it but if the topic is not what we think and if we have different idea with the topic created they we have a right to discus with the person who created it and share ideas.

I have been expressing my feelings every day. And there is a saying that sharing intelligence does not diminish. Rather it increases day by day. I have expressed my feelings and will do so.

Hi dear friends to be honest I always express my real feelings and I feel very satisfied by doing this this forum is actually for this that we should share our real opinions don't copy others that's why we should try to open  our mind and Express our real feelings in this way we become peaceful.

Expressing your feelings on a platform like this is something important because thus act can make this platform to grow because through this act any suspicious act should be reported, and if any member felt that there is a correction need to be he or she should voiced out what is needed to be done to correct any error. 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

in the event that I locate a post that defies the norms I don't pitiful respond, I report it to the administrators promptly, on the off chance that they blow up for me giving disclosing to them that their post is rehashed or disrupts the guidelines then they are immature IMO

Personally I don't give sad reactions too . because I know how it feels  We see a small number of topics and I no longer find new topics and members only publish content and comments on the rest of the topics. 

Hello my friend, I am new here, and I found from what I read of the topics that there are topics that are not useful and do not have a goal or benefit and such topics that you cannot be supported to maintain the required quality of the forum . everyone here seeks to obtain gains, and this does not mean that he does not seek knowledge While doing so, proper reactions should be given to irresponsible members .

On 24/05/2020 at 12:23 AM, marchal87 said:

As for me, I do not give a sad reaction in the beginners department, quite the opposite. I encourage beginners to continue working. Not all members are equal in experience and information. But if the published topic is not appropriate, we should correct the idea published in front of us.

Mate, you are doing a great work. As the senior members it is our responsibility that we should motivate the beginners but this is also our responsibility that we should criticize a post.

hi dear fellows you have created a good posts that have a good knowledge im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the most of the people who do posts didn't use real feeling and do comments with full of lie or fake feelings 

On 5/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, betelihem said:

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

The wonderful forum revolves around teaching and learning properly. We have to cooperate with each other and present the best of our posts and information in order for everyone to benefit and everyone learns from those posts as these posts and information benefit everyone and we have reached the right goal @betelihem

On 5/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, betelihem said:

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

Of course I am expressing my real feelings in this forum and I give my true opinion in the topics. As a beginner I know a little about the crypto world but I always try to write useful and helpful posts. If I agree in anyone's opinion then I agree with them, otherwise not. I always write my opinion which I think right. 

I always try to express my real feeling in my comments, whether i agree with them or not. Everyone has their opinion and has right to talk about it. 

I always try to express my own thoughts in every post and in every reply, because it`s necessary have own opinion because most people can make mistakes and you should n`t listen to them always  ....😷

I think that everyone has the right to express their true feelings, but they should be honest with themselves as they should during the comments respect the opinion of others and accept the opinion of the other.

Yes my dear it is the very really different most people do not get the point.

As for the members posting un useful posts I think that the level of their knowledge and experience

Hello mate, I agree with what you said.

This forum is all about expressing your opinions. This is why copy and paste are prohibited. Expressing your opinions are not bad, everyone has an equal right to speak unless and until it respects the rules and policy of the forum.

We have an equal right to dislike the post that we don't like and agree with the post that we think is right, but our decision of liking and disliking a post must justify the reason for the reaction.

I expressed my thoughts just the way it is in my mind . I want my comment Express  my feelings.  So your post is easy and simple who understands everything.  Thanks for sharing thid good post . 

Dear Friend! Crypto forum is really best for earning and learning. So there will be some different ideas right. Cryptoforum gave us the opportunity to express our opinion without any limitations. So we should always comment on useful posts. 

er that - this is truly abundant , the majority don't get the purpose , they'll effortlessly berth and the sake plus that's not right stage, there's witticism forthcoming discovered furthermore there may be a whole slew of labor planned grilled so we still need impending in a position to weighing balance all, which is the key wobbler in that meeting place , analysis as well as perceive every other cost there's offered, ma trying to pen each stamp as well as asymmetric encryption threepence there's available.