The Real Scammers, Real Spammers And Cheaters - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

The Real Scammers, Real Spammers And Cheaters

I am really convinced with your topic here. The members who have over 1000 posts without any topics are really the spammers here. I hope the moderators do something about this!

On 5/23/2020 at 12:36 PM, Zaino34 said:

Most members of this forum are only present in order to earn money and they do not publish many topics because they find responses much easier and also they fear that their topics will be deleted and that these topics are of little use, so they avoid creating new topics for this the forum lacks

Well mate in my honest I am also one of the member who fears to topic deleted, because when I am new in this forum I post few topics but unfortunately few topics deleted, so iam still fears to topic deletes problem but vocationally I post topics not regularly.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate in my honest I am also one of the member who fears to topic deleted, because when I am new in this forum I post few topics but unfortunately few topics deleted, so iam still fears to topic deletes problem but vocationally I post topics not regularly.

I also make comments more than I make topics because of the same reason. However, I sometimes make topics every two days or so.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:30 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I'm also wondering how is it possible that litelarry, some Russian topics have 600 pages of replies, while my topics get just a few tens of views. What makes such a big difference?

I can think of various reasons, but a remark from a forum staff should suffice.

Here's a sample comment.

You may read the rest of the contents in the link I gave, as long as you don't mind the extra volatile vitriol being thrown around here and there. The replies given there should be more than enough answers for your query.

Edited by kyoukage01
fixed link

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 5/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You have to write a topic when you have something unique to share with other members, but don't write topic because someone else is writing topics too.

I absolutely agree with you we should only write topics when we have something great to share with others and it shouldn't be repeatedly and we are not suppose to write topics because someone does,by doing this we will reduce the number of duplicate posts that gets deleted at the end leaving us with complaints of post deletion.

22 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

Yes many members are there who are not giving post on this campaign but I think they are in the learning period and they are trying to make themselves more strong enough to give a valuable content till then they are giving their reviews and experience on other topics that make them comfortable and more energetic to create more ideas about contents that should be valuable

I think most of members here just for earning money and members here are not required to create a topic. If they create a topic for requirements, it will cause only duplicated topics or even useless topics.

Personally i do not agree with the fact that these members are scammer and spammers. Perhaps there are some members that are much better at helping other people in the sense of educating them and answering other topics. Also there is a lot of topics that are already on this forum and perhaps they do not have any information that would be beneficial or that would avid duplication. Therefore i think that such members can still be active and helpful, and not necessarily fr the money only. I do understand your viewpoint, but unfortunately i do not see it in the same light.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well topics creation is side thing bro as upo now there is nothing from the administration about the topics creation mandatory so we can't call directly scammers to them. Instead of that we should encourage everyone to make topocs and if anyone is makings good topic we should reply them in time which would be best in my opinion.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I write about this problem long time ago.

You can see statistic of forum, Total Topics: 9,565 Total Posts: 2,488,877 you can see difference.

And I agree that at least old members must to have at least over 20 topics when they can have over 3,000 posts. :classic_huh:

I think that forum need some rule, like that member can not get payment if he dont have over 20 topics or for every 1000 posts 10 topics etc.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It is not certain that people who comment on other peoples topics are tricked This is not proven because many of those who comment useful comments are contributing to the forum positively, but perhaps they do not want to create their posts because they do not have the appropriate method and are afraid of error

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my point of view on this is many peoples havung fear of deleting of the posts so thats why they don't create topics in the forum.i also want to create but because of lack of knowledge i have a little fear of deleting of the posts but i will definitely try to make good topics in upcoming days

Actually lots of members not creating their own topic because they fear to get warnings points or delete massage, that is hard job as compared to reply and due to more problems they not creating topics but after a few days I will also try to create a new topics.

Yes mate.Your all words are absolutely right.I think all the member are facing short of new topic to discuss.And it's only because of those lazy and greedy members who want to earn good amount of money but don't willing to work hard.They just give reply to others topics.All of them should be concernd about the importance of creating topics to make this forum more active and better.

Edited by Jami273

On 5/30/2020 at 4:32 PM, Reostra77 said:

I can't blame the user because the user could have created a topic and deleted it by the admin so that the account seems to have never created any topic

Well maybe moderators only delete a topic if it is duplicated, useless or not written constructively. Member is responsible in do searching first before they publish a topic if they really want to contribute in this forum.

The reason  is clear my friend and you talked about it 

who creates new topics has a greater chance to receive warning points than ones who just do the comments 

So there is alot if users who are afraid from getting warning points 

My dear friend, there are a large number of members who work inside the forum, their only goal is to earn money only, but we cannot say about these people are fraudsters because the fraudster is the one who steals the money and deceives people while these people work well inside the forum, but their only problem is they do not write topics Because of the many circumstances that we do not know, and I think that the supervisors creating new sections in multiple languages will encourage everyone to write topics in the language of their own country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good topic. Your points are on target. But I will like to correct a few; 

You cannot consider someone with few or no topic a spammer, a spammer is only identified by the quality of his posts not the numbers, as someone with many topics can also be a spammer if they are irrelevant. I do not support members not creating posts at all as I don't think it's necessary to create a rule asking member to create a number of topics at each time interval; you can't see that in a forum as the CryptoTalk is a cryptocurrency forum not a bounty site.

A good forum is not recognised by the number of topics on it but the quality of discussions held in them; that I believe the moderators are doing great with it. Users shouldn't just post topics if they don't it is not relevant and comprehensive enough, we seek quality here not quantity.

I do have a few topics and I haven't gotten any warning points with them and I only saw one being deleted due to there was a similar one beforehand.

Thank you for this topic.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy