The quest for an additional profit ...  - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

I registered on the website and I must say it looks very proffesional and obviously it's very popular (4m+ members). It requires many personal information you have to give them before you're able to get the cash rewards, so I don't recommend it that much. Your profile must be filled out completely as well. I'd still stick to Cryptotalk by my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

It will be if you provide us with more information so we can Google it and decide whether to try or not, extra money is always welcomed, you said upgrading can you inform us with more details, how much will I pay to upgrade my account and how much will I get paid back?

What is the name of the website?

I would like to know the name of the website please!/

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

"We grow by lifting others"

Personally I've never heard of it is the first time I'm going to check that you say to check that it's not profitable to work there because I think the best forum is this we can't compare it 

1 hour ago, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

No i never heard about this site, but i am forward looking to try the site you mentioned, and after trying i will let you know if they are legit or scam, i hope they are legit, because i like making online moneys, thank you for your information bro.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

If it requires personal information I'm not going to sent any. Paypal has your real name as far as I remember so they will probably validate it before paying you. Coinbase is not reachable to me, then about payeer I 'm not sure. Do they require some sort of KYC as mandatory to deposit and withdraw? If they don't then it would be a preferred withdrawal method.

i checked it out, like you said, slow page loading and you need to get the pro membership or one of your referrals to start earning properly, i think it could be a waste of time because of the referral system

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I had never heard of this site before, but I believe that every site that gives a large amount of withdrawal can be a fake site and if it requires a lot of personal information then I do not recommend it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

If anyone want to earn some cryptocurrency money from online websites then this crypto campaign is the best way to earn money without having any payment issue even you will get every related information do your work all things are transparent also you will learn about cryptocurrency and if you want then you can go for trading in the yobit wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

8 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I registered on the website and I must say it looks very proffesional and obviously it's very popular (4m+ members). It requires many personal information you have to give them before you're able to get the cash rewards, so I don't recommend it that much. Your profile must be filled out completely as well. I'd still stick to Cryptotalk by my opinion.

Yes my friend this site requires a lot of personal information it differs from the cryptotalk in this Despite the credibility of the cryptotalk with us, it does not ask for this information and is closer to Facebook.

8 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

As the members say that the registration needs a lot of supply of information witch is risky and if you have already registered i think you can't work into two places cryptotalk and this site you will be bored and maybe loose a lot besides of earning

It is true, my friend, that the cryptotalk forum is unparalleled and I have come to the conviction that this site is not comparable to any other forum or site.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Well mate I read your information and first time I heard this site webtalk, through your topic you mention it's open slowly and submit our personal information, I don't think its profitable site because its earning slow and withdrawl amount also high 100$ dollars, so I don't try this site because crypto talk is great forum and I don't want any other site.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

I am familiar with webtalk platform but have left unused since their last promotional program to give $10 for inviting at least 10 friends to the platform. Well, this site is not looking like a scam but pays really small amount if you do not have better knowledge for affiliated strategies. You have to upgrade your account and there is point system which will be later converted into cash. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

17 hours ago, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

I never heard that site. 

Although you say it's like cryptotalk I much prefer staying in this site because I'm already satisfied in the payment of this forum. 

I don't want to try other sites because I'm lack of time. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In fact, I have not tried work on this site nor trust it and there are not many sites that pay without a good rank such as bitcointallk as well as stake site. It pays too but for me this forum is the best ever

Sir this site is meant for additional information to earn some money additional  incomes by gaining information with the quest of several sites available in the market. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have never heard about this site but after i read your post i went and i checked it out. I am not sure if the site is legit and is actually paying, but i do see that it has a lot of users on it so clearly they had good advertising and good traffic for the website. I think that if they are paying that it woudl be a good site to make use of, but hopefully in the future they add additional methods of payment, such as bitcoin.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, I heard about this site and it has not yet allowed payment to subscribers via Coinbase as it depends on the marketing of products, meaning you must have a product to market it and get the likes. It is a little complicated so far I did not understand all its details.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, I have not heard about this site before, but I will try to try it, although I have seen some sites similar to the Cryptotalk forum, but I did not find better than this forum both in terms of ease of work as well as of good payment and high reliability.

only Yobit has a great platform so that we can earn several dollars in relation of our posts made in cryptotalk and besides it is safe,some empress offer profits but it is necessary to invest and in many occasions they are scam,webtalk is a social network and that works based on referees to be able to obtain some profits.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for posting topics related to earning money, but it is preferable to include a proof of withdrawal for the site because there are many sites that do not pay.  Reaching $ 100 is not an easy thing to check for reliability

• +2 1

I never Heard about this website before but if your looking for other forum try BeermoneyForum they are also good forum which pay good amount of money they are the same with cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

after reading your post I going in YouTube and saw a good amount of payment proff of this website , I think this is Good and trusted one , I think to regestred and start our jounery there also .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/22/2020 at 8:07 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

I've never heard of this site before, but I prefer to work on this site that we are in, because it is very popular and gives us a lot of bitcoin currencies in exchange for writing comments and sharing them.

Cryptotalk is more better than any other sites because it's legit paying. 

I love working here and I will choose this between any other working forum. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, I've never heard this site but as you said, this site is paying an small amount of profit, so that i didn't participated with it and i will stay here in this forum, happy posting everyone.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I have tried this site but never liked it, it is very slow and incomprehensible and depends on the referral system so that we can earn money and the site pays monthly for its users