Digital Euro - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amer19

Digital Euro

I don't think that France alone will be running a currency, it needs approval from europe and every country will use the same currency. But it is a good news that we have learned that I don't know if they will help crypto though.

• +2 1

On 5/21/2020 at 8:03 PM, Amer19 said:

and I expect the price to rise with this great news and I expect that many countries will follow it

Friend, thank you for giving to us these news about the digital euro, but how this will help us to profit? It will be stable and 1:1 to the euro am I correct? I don't know how we can invest or make money from this since price will not move.

• +3 1

I will love the digital euro if it is developed. I like euro as a currency because it is strong and not like the dollar we have in europe better understand of money. But it is fiat so we don't need this, we need decentralized and sound money.

• +1 1

The digital euro will have some good effect in trading as it will be a very fast method to trade and use for ecommerce. I don't know when it will come out but it will be years before it is announced officially. In the meantime cryptocurrencies are being adopted and are ahead in the race.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't know that Europe with France in the head is wanting to create a digital version of the euro, maybe it will be good for all if they do but the banking system in europe is very complex and they should be handling this kind of currency carefully. I can see trouble right now with this but it can also help to reduce corruption and money laundering.

France can't be outside of the euro so it was only a test. In Europe we plan something like that but there are many obstacles and it will be very slow to make this with the difference of the systems each country has. It will need servers in all countries and infrastructure.

• +1 1

It is very good that they take out the digital euro since I see a lot of future for that digital euro since most of the people will occupy it and it will be accessible to everyone it is very cool that we are going to evolve to everything digital in the future everything will be digital  what makes me happy and excited to see the future we will live in a great world.

France was against Libra and lately their financial minister talked against cryptocurrencies. All these government issued digital currencies are the opposite of cryptocurrencies and it is not known by many because they didn't care to explore Bitcoin.

• +2 1

The digital euro will be an electronic version of the euro banknotes, and it will be an official currency guaranteed by the European Central Bank. And it's great that for the first time, it will allow individuals to deposit directly with the European Central Bank. In my opinion, this is safer than depositing money with commercial banks.

• +3 2

Issuing the digital currency is good step taken by france. There are also other many countries which have their own digital currencies. It will help in their economy. Other countries will follow it and will make their own digital currencies because future is for just digital currencies. 

On 10/20/2020 at 5:18 PM, percare said:

Friend, thank you for giving to us these news about the digital euro, but how this will help us to profit? It will be stable and 1:1 to the euro am I correct? I don't know how we can invest or make money from this since price will not move.

I do not think that offering a fixed cryptocurrency is subject to a centralized and financial system that is controlled, especially if it is a country or several countries in line with the concept of a decentralized cryptocurrency market Especially with the endless liquidity support

Well France ha s already check the digital euro  at its own blockchain. And may be this will also happens in the other countries. In the USA the digital uero is practice very well  and also an active discussion to going on the digital USD at it's own blockchain , may be they are accepting the crypto currencies.

I think the crypto currencies launched and backed by countries will have more strong start in market as compared to those launched by smaller franchises. It is wise to purchase digital euro right after its launch

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It seems that the eurozone is well behind in the race of developing digital currencies. I wonder if considering this disadvantage they could manage to compete with Chinese digital Yuan, which has already tested this currency with users in Shenzhen. Even Sweden has made more important advances in developing its digital currency.

• +1 1

knowing that this digital euro will be subject to the control of central banks, this method will be relied upon

• +1 1

On 10/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Semen Levshunov said:

The digital euro will never replace cash. It is a very good addition and a very good partial replacement for what was done physically. The digital euro can become an alternative to private digital currencies and guarantee that the sovereign currency will remain at the heart of the European payment system. Today, central banks already practice virtual currency emission, and a significant share of payments and transfers are made in non-cash form. The differences between CBDC and the existing system are as follows. Digital currencies will expand the fiscal policy instruments available to regulators, for example, to avoid the "zero rate trap". Due to the programmability and transparency of the CBDC, it is easier for regulators to control the operation of deposits and loans at negative rates. More transparent payment flow data will improve the quality of macroeconomic statistics. It will allow to reduce settlement risks, ensure 24-hour availability of liquidity for banks, reduce costs in cross-border transfers, etc.

Yes, this will give a number of additional advantages, as you mentioned, including that central banks operate 24 hours a day, reduce reception and transmission costs, and several other advantages. I expect that the prices of digital currencies will also increase significantly.

On 10/30/2020 at 1:07 AM, Jromz said:

It seems that the eurozone is well behind in the race of developing digital currencies. I wonder if considering this disadvantage they could manage to compete with Chinese digital Yuan, which has already tested this currency with users in Shenzhen. Even Sweden has made more important advances in developing its digital currency.

Thank you, my friend, for this information, but can you tell me what is the Chinese currency symbol and which platforms do you deal with ??

This is really a great news to see a country like France creating a digital Euro on blockchain this will help on the popularity of other based blockchain existing cryptocurrency let's hope many countries will follow this great step perhaps going for already existing crypto. 

23 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

This is really a great news to see a country like France creating a digital Euro on blockchain this will help on the popularity of other based blockchain existing cryptocurrency let's hope many countries will follow this great step perhaps going for already existing crypto. 

Yes @Ndayebo8 this is a great news because France is one of leader countries in Europa, so is good to see a leader country interested to cryptocurrency and also month ago I have already read about a such news Germany interested to cryptocurrency. So both power countries can attract others to cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is really great for those that are trading in that region as well! If you look at the introduction of a digital euro, this is likely to be a stable coin and therefore it will only fluctuate in value when the euro fluctuates in value. This is good for those that want to make use of the coin when they are trading. For example if a coin that you are interested in reaches a high value and you have that coin, then you can sell it for the euro digital currency and from there you can then use that euro coin to buy another crypto at a low price. It is a great intermediary. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well digital Euro, is that possible, though even China was thinking of a digital Yuan and that is really a good progress if you think about that we need to really realize the good things that work for you properly but I think when the full adoption happens then you will come to realize how fast the world is going to start running to the digital space we see around so very important we are able to value what we are able to see as of now its really important we do so , put together strategies that will help us build our nation and we are not caught pants down I think every nation should configure to digital ways of building their own currency 

• +1 1

It is very good news that France starts with the digital Euro since it is a great economy to start with this project of a stable cryptocurrency which will gradually generate that other countries digitize their currencies over time.

This is a good start for crypto currency to expand. With France successfully made a digital euro, this would be known worldwide. If this continues then maybe in the future, all the other countries would follow what France did.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, Amer19 said:

Per a May 20 announcement from Banque de France, France has become the first country to successfully trial a digital euro, operational on a blockchain, following a call for new technology to back such a development at the end of March

https://cointelegraph.com/news/digital-euro-sees-first-successful-test-at-the-bank-of-france?fbclid=IwAR3nvknXE9iOwxCjxxzc04IZ7VeKsdBfx182GBSo_ubtZWJYI2p7NG10TT0

Hello my friends and lastly the good news regarding some countries France is one of the strongest countries in the world and the experience is also successful in relation to the digital euro and I expect the price to rise with this great news and I expect that many countries will follow it
Give me your opinion

This is a good thing. It seems that all countries will start dealing in digital currencies. This appears to be what makes the cryptocurrency markets go up massively.

Lately, many institutions or organizations of public or private origin are entering the world of cryptocurrencies, this really seems somewhat disturbing to me, since the system has its own centralized network, XRP is the basis of that network, and we already have  pairs in euros or dollars on basically any exchange, is a digital version of those currencies really necessary?