Digital Euro - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amer19

Digital Euro

On 5/22/2020 at 6:07 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right and it may lead for other countries to accept cryptoworld and open their mind on what beautiful benefits for many person that it can do. 

That's true mate and this is the proof that cryptocurrency have a future because many countries are now accepting it and i hope the other countries will now accept it by looking for the importance of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

This a good news for crypto community last year euro parliment approve  the crypto and they started their work and complete is few months this shows how much they are serious about crypto.This would change the  crypto market cap and we can see big change in cap of crypto.Their test is successful and we have now digital euro along USDT .

On 5/22/2020 at 6:06 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I believe many big countries like France they will also use blockchain technology in the future.

Even the US has been so actively discussing about digital dollars in the last few. The US lacks the infrastructure to distribute the economic stimulus to all of its citizens due to the pandemic and Feds where discussing about finding alternative in "Digital dollars". I believe just like you, the blockchain technology should be adopted widely, maybe because of the emergency need like this.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

All the country are focusing to create their own countries digital currency using the blockchain technology. It will be cheaper to issue te digital currency than the physical money. It will be safe in our own phone rather than going to banks.

Well i don't like this sort of news basically because that means some bank or some country wants to monopolize it and do it as a centralized agency / service / company / bank state....

Those virtual currencies should all be decentralized since you are going to use the Internet to make your transactions possible.

Will hope to see some future betters.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is really a great news to see a country like France creating a digital Euro on blockchain this will help on the popularity of other based blockchain existing cryptocurrency let's hope many countries will follow this great step perhaps going for already existing crypto. 

On 5/22/2020 at 1:10 AM, Brand1 said:

This news is really great that an international dependence like France on blockchain technology is a great thing and that making the euro a digital currency will help a lot in carrying out purchases with ease and speed and I am sure that this method will be relied on by many countries in addition to that we will witness a rise in the price of the euro currency

Yes I think that it will be great for the people to have new digital currency and having a value like euros is great because people would be having cryptocurrency with the value of euros and they can have more earnings with that convertion 

This news is very good for France, blockchain, and crypto market. I am very happy that France is lunching digital euro with blockchain and I guess digital euro coin will follow euro currency.

This is really a great news , france is one of the big and strong countries in the world, and it's obvious there have Actually see the benefits of adopting the blockchain technology, and I must say it's a very great movement there took.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow, this is really interesting news! I think this will be a great solution, because we already have an analog of the dollar on our favorite exchanges-usdt. Therefore, I believe that soon a new guest will come to our system, which will also be a very interesting solution in the form of a new stable coin!

On 5/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, Brand1 said:

This news is really great that an international dependence like France on blockchain technology is a great thing and that making the euro a digital currency will help a lot in carrying out purchases with ease and speed and I am sure that this method will be relied on by many countries in addition to that we will witness a rise in the price of the euro currency

In addition to the dependence of these countries on blockchain, it will increase the value of cryptocurrencies in general and make them available to everyone, and they will become popular among people and we can use them to buy anything.

• +1 1

This is great news and welcome development to the entire Crypto world.

This will boost and enhance the acceptance of Crypto currencies system, owing to the fact that, France is one of the G7 countries, talking about strong economy.

Yep, you're right! They have also planned to create a Euro Backed StableCoin which can be a great start in "Bitcoin as banking" stuff.

It is definitely good news for crypto users, especially in Europe when a large country like France deals with the digital euro, and this is an important step towards the collective adoption of the use of cryptocurrencies and legal recognition in Europe, knowing that this digital euro will be subject to the control of central banks, and he is the one who controls its price in the market

During the recent period, we see a great acceleration in the issuance of many countries of stable cryptocurrencies linked to their national currency in order to speed up transactions and benefit from the advantages of blockchain technology, and we also see that the demand for stable currencies has increased significantly recently, and this is evidence that we are moving at a steady pace towards adopting technology Blockchain globally.

On 21.05.2020 at 21:03, Amer19 said:

Per a May 20 announcement from Banque de France, France has become the first country to successfully trial a digital euro, operational on a blockchain, following a call for new technology to back such a development at the end of March

https://cointelegraph.com/news/digital-euro-sees-first-successful-test-at-the-bank-of-france?fbclid=IwAR3nvknXE9iOwxCjxxzc04IZ7VeKsdBfx182GBSo_ubtZWJYI2p7NG10TT0

Hello my friends and lastly the good news regarding some countries France is one of the strongest countries in the world and the experience is also successful in relation to the digital euro and I expect the price to rise with this great news and I expect that many countries will follow it
Give me your opinion

An interesting attempt to create an alternative financial instrument. On the one hand, it is still the single European currency, and on the other, it is already crypto

30 minutes ago, AlexBerkut said:

An interesting attempt to create an alternative financial instrument. On the one hand, it is still the single European currency, and on the other, it is already crypto

Yes, and I think that, for the most part, a unified European digital currency will be created because they are united by many things, and this is beneficial to all, and we do not forget that all of this will increase the price increase in digital currencies

13 hours ago, Alejandro01x said:

Digital currency projects based on an established national asset are expanding, China issued its digital Yuan, India wants to do the same with Rupees, the European Union supports this project and finally the United States analyzes the possibility of a virtual dollar.

The future looks interesting.

Yes, we will witness a digital currency revolution from every country. I hope the world will become easier by dealing with digital currencies over time, and for sure this will bring us benefit and profit.

The world will go over the next few years to issue a national digital currency for dealing because this will greatly facilitate transactions within the country and across borders in countries that share the same currency, such as the continent of Europe, the Chinese yuan is also on the road, and China will have its own national digital currency, maybe who will be late In attendance are the third world countries.

I don't find this good news for Bitcoin. They don't like Bitcoin and create other government internet currency to allow it to adopt and they will probably try to ban or limit Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I don't know why you find it positive.

The country are try to make a digital currency that they will have instead of the cash. It is very good to know about taht and we are all very known that this will happen to us and use the digital currency. I am hope this will not have a problem to Bitcoin that is what we are want to have more.

• +3 1

And I think most other banks wil follow to the same its always good and I always say that we need to have that kind of an access the truth being that every time you look at a new system its always good to integrate yourself in it , even countries should look at this kind to avoid being left out that is very important

• +4 1

I think thats a very good move for in the end its going ot be a new kind of a run, because when a country and a continent starts thinking bitcoin or crypto , the rush is on, soon we will here of Russia thinking about it and in the end the adoptions of the coin becomes a thing that we can enjoy to the fullest

• +4 1

17 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

The world will go over the next few years to issue a national digital currency for dealing because this will greatly facilitate transactions within the country and across borders in countries that share the same currency, such as the continent of Europe, the Chinese yuan is also on the road, and China will have its own national digital currency, maybe who will be late In attendance are the third world countries.

Your words are correct, but unfortunately the third world countries should be the ones using this technology that will bring it out of poverty. I hope that each country will have its own digital currency.

• +2 1

This is not close, it will take another five to ten years at least. But China is creating the digital yuan and this is very close maybe two or three years before replacing completely the previous money system.

• +1 1