Digital Euro - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amer19

Digital Euro

Really good news. It is also known on the creative European continent. This is a good step for them and their economy, as it is a call to countries around the world to start creating their own cryptocurrencies. The adoption of this step will also contribute to two matters of adopting cryptocurrencies in a normal and without restrictions. And also in the activity of the country's economy. However, this will not stop here. You may still be bound by some duties if you want to adopt cryptocurrencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/22/2020 at 1:03 AM, Amer19 said:

Per a May 20 announcement from Banque de France, France has become the first country to successfully trial a digital euro, operational on a blockchain, following a call for new technology to back such a development at the end of March

https://cointelegraph.com/news/digital-euro-sees-first-successful-test-at-the-bank-of-france?fbclid=IwAR3nvknXE9iOwxCjxxzc04IZ7VeKsdBfx182GBSo_ubtZWJYI2p7NG10TT0

Hello my friends and lastly the good news regarding some countries France is one of the strongest countries in the world and the experience is also successful in relation to the digital euro and I expect the price to rise with this great news and I expect that many countries will follow it
Give me your opinion

I don't really think that would change the perspective of other countries on crypto currency. Yes, it is a good news for us here in crypto currency because it expand the popularity and the potential of it but still there are many countries will not agree with it because they don't accept cryptos.

Certainly, all countries will go one after the other to use digital currencies as basic currencies, but it is a matter of time, and every day digital currencies prove that they are the currencies of the future and that they can establish the future of the global economy.

I think the emergence of such currencies that are backed by countries will be a threat to the major concept of cryptocurrencies which is decentralization. It is not a fair way to have a start in the cryptocurrency market by being backed up by a big country.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, Amer19 said:

Per a May 20 announcement from Banque de France, France has become the first country to successfully trial a digital euro, operational on a blockchain, following a call for new technology to back such a development at the end of March

https://cointelegraph.com/news/digital-euro-sees-first-successful-test-at-the-bank-of-france?fbclid=IwAR3nvknXE9iOwxCjxxzc04IZ7VeKsdBfx182GBSo_ubtZWJYI2p7NG10TT0

Hello my friends and lastly the good news regarding some countries France is one of the strongest countries in the world and the experience is also successful in relation to the digital euro and I expect the price to rise with this great news and I expect that many countries will follow it
Give me your opinion

it's really an amazing news that country like France has introduced their own digital Euro and it would be more successful in their coming time and also the country will appreciate it and get inspiration from it and introduces coins in the own countries too.

• +3 1

My opinion is that this new digital euro might start to take away users from crypto currency in the countries that start using it as some people have switched to crypto currency because it helps them to avoid physical contact with other people and this will make these people switch to the digital euro.

That's grate, hopefully other countries in the world will imitate if they see how those countries that adopt are benefiting from it. And that will help the cryptoworld to keep progressing. 

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency exists. This thing can no longer be denied, but the good thing about it is the beginning of a digital project for global currencies such as the euro or the dollar, and this is good news, but will these digital currencies be on the same system of cryptocurrencies that we know regardless of bank policy? This is the most important question in my opinion

It is good news for users of cryptocurrencies in general and the French in particular, and this will help the users to improve their work and strengthen the digital euro currency, which will enter in this area and facilitate the buying and selling process.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:19 PM, YASIR KHAN said:

Wow that's an awesome thing to happen. Because if we add another digital currency like btc then it would be great. Because in this way we can have more opportunities to earn digital money in a convinent way. Hoping that it could happen as soon as possible so that I can also share that with my friends and members. Thanks dear for pointing that out. 

And yes, I also hope that all the currencies of the world are included and that anyone anywhere can buy and sell digital currencies with ease with the progress of time

That will be great. This will give euros a supportive way of making digital transactions and also help Europeans countries to be digital supportive region. And advance their digital economy. 

My dear friend, the creation of the digital euro is very important to be put on the market or to devise a plan to create it in a big way. The most important thing is that since France began trading cryptocurrencies and later adopted all the existence of the European Union cryptocurrencies Thank you very much

This news is a much required positive news for the Cryptocurrency market. An important country from Europe starting development of a digital Euro. This will definitely have an impact on the other European countries.

These is very interesting, the adoption of the blockchain technology is becoming more and more acceptable and accessible even by the government. 

This thing is expected because in the coming period of time the economy will begin to depend on the digital currencies of each company. You must know that the new generation of the economy has begun to spread to countries and China has published its first electronic currency.

This is good for cryptocurrencies, and it will continue to increase the number of people using them in the future. Any country must convert its local currency to a digital currency.

At this time I'm the word is is accepting that technology and this is the era of technology all the countries are are moved toward their technology and they moved their currency interdigital formed that's why the euro is is available in the digital form

Many countries began to put forward ideas to create their own digital currency, China began preparing a plan to introduce the digital yuan, and the European Union began planning to introduce the digital euro, and this is evidence of the importance of this technology as a new generation of the global financial system.

Dear, I've heard a lot of news talking about putting the digital euro on the market, that's really great, it gives us great features and benefits us very much in working in cryptocurrencies and encryption, I hope it's done soon, thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve us respect. 

This is really good news and it will push other countries to rely on cryptocurrencies, as these successful experiences will have a positive impact. It is time to accept the world of cryptocurrencies and start investing and working with them permanently.

• +2 1

I would love that many other countries could follow this decision that France made as a power to have an electronic euro and implementing technology on a large scale, which means that this power has many plans in the future with cryptocurrencies and implementing new electronic technologies to maximize its economy and country.

It is very good for powerful countries to launch new cryptocurrency projects, because they will greatly aid the spread of these currencies, and they will also support cryptocurrencies in their war against some companies.

• +3 1

There are many countries on the verge of working on that too. Cryptocurrencies have become a foregone conclusion. I hope that all countries will adopt such positions and recognize cryptocurrencies as a new global economic system.

• +3 1

It is true, France has become the first country to successfully experiment with the digital euro that works on blockchain technology, and it is known that the Bank of France is particularly active in the development of the digital euro.As the United Kingdom leaves, France will become the second largest economy in the eurozone, after Germany.

It is good for strong countries to begin to accept the use of cryptocurrencies, but it is underestimated that such currencies cannot be considered decentralized currencies and I think that the level of privacy and security in them is not high because the French government will be able to spy on transfers made using this currency