Thundercore - mining for you - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crockez

Thundercore - mining for you

I use it constantly and I like mining this fast and safe application is fast does not lock and does not weigh memory for your phone. I have 1203 TT coin don’t hesitate to mine as long as you can your price is rising.

I think Thundercore is legitimate and I'm going to try to keep the tokens from this project. There are openings sometimes and I wouldn't want to miss out.

• Useful or interesting 1

i tried the app, but its not actual mining i think so far, you have to hold tokens to get rewards, also your referral code doesn’t work

On 5/21/2020 at 4:38 PM, crockez said:

Thunder Token has launched its own mining on mobile devices. The token itself is already being traded on Coinmarketcap exchanges:

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/thunder-token

1) Move to:

https://www.thundercore.com

2) In the "PRODUCT" section, select the "ThunderCore Hub" and download the application;

3) After we go to "Home", then "Mining", at the very bottom click on "Bind a Referrer" and enter: XPERNO

By entering this code, you will get additional speed for mining.

With this mining, the application will not consume the battery, because it is PoS mining and tokens are mined from our balance.

4) Then we return back to “Mining” (token mining takes place on this page);

5)Next, we just leave the device with the “Mining” page open;

You can also leave the device with mining for the night or during normal use, keep the application open in the background. As an option, for this mining, you can use several devices at once, if you have.

6) We also go to the main page, then in the "Wallet" section the application will give you 5 tokens from them and mining will start ...

The minimum withdrawal amount is 1000 TT tokens. They can be exchanged  for USDT ...

Don`t forget to bind a referrer XPERNO

I didn't know this app. It looks really interesting, do you have any proof of payouts? Is this website legit? It seems that the website is based on a referral system.

• +1 1

thundercore is a good mined application is downloaded on all devices and put many tasks to win free coins take advantage before the mineria is finished very much luck to everyone.

Thundercore hub is a secure and easy to use crypto wallet with full D app browser manage andassiest and get experience fast thundercore is hight performance block chain

I could see that this particular minning app that you have shared is kind of excellent, as I can see some type of good reviews about it from the people that have tested its abilities and performances. I made some research about it and I discovered that it has a good performance platforn and it's less consuming of power on the mobile. Since it is a new minning platform, there might be flaws at times, bet with time it would get to stabilise and more features will be coming up in order to perform better and stronger to for its users. 

Thundercore is best mining app by which we can earn money by simple steps and it has easy withdraw. But one question is in my mind which is that everyone says that we can't mine in mobile because of it's heavy files. Can this will be harmful for mobile.

You could easily join this festival through ThunderCore Hub browser and get rewards up to 30% APR. Similar dapps you may like. Explore ...

It looks like a good project. The comments I read are very positive. I can consider evaluating. In the past, there have been several projects that have been mining on mobile devices in this way. Now they are doing well. I hope this project will continue and end well.

Thank you for filing this participation and for this explanation, however for me that doing mining operations via a cellular telecellsmartphone could be very awful and dangerous due to the fact those programs cause the harm of the complete battery and decrease the existence of the telecellsmartphone

Well this is my first time coming across such mining app I have tried a lot mining app and I was not able to withdraw any token or profit from that mining site. I hope that I earn from this app.

ThunderCore Hub is a secure and easy to use crypto wallet with full DApp browser capability. Manage your assets and experience the fast, ...

I think thindercore is a currency which we convert in our country currency. If we withdraw 500 thinder token we withdraw only first time 240$ easily.

I have installed this app but I do not know how to use it yet And I just can't even understand what to do How can I take How to get reward . And how much can it reward 

It a very good project, the comments I read are very positive, I can consider evaluating. In the past, there have been several projects that have been mining on mobile devices in this way, now they are doing well. 

• +5 1

First of all, thundercore is the native crypto currency of thundercore network. It is secure and easy to use crypto wallet with full DApp browser capability. It works as high performance blockchain. You can send, receive and request thunder token through thundercore hub app. It is available on playstore. 

Thank you for recommending thundercore. 

Very interesting and useful information thanks a lot I have tried it with an emulator BlueStacks and that's a very good app 

I have seen this token and used it. Its value too much low and the speed of mining also slow. So therefore I have skipped this project...

I'm tired from the mining apps because they damage battery capacity & badly halt the working of processors. Set up your own mining rig by purchasing good mining hardware because that will be more helpful than this mobile mining friends.

It's so nice that i will able to know about mobile apps regarding about crypto .if it does not drain batter life ,i might consider it to install but still a question in my head .sometime thess are opportunities and i wouldn't want to miss out .

I installed the app and i stared to get reward with your reference code .i believe this app is legit and will not harm our device because mining in mobile is not that good .