Binance 70% trusted - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Binance 70% trusted

The binance exchange was a great exchange that is popular to everyone that is engaged with cryptocurrency. Only new members into cryptocurrency will find the exchange very strange to them. The binance exchange is said trusted by everyone and we'll is the greatest exchange during last year's the exchange has the highest volume in coinmarket ranking by liquidity but right now is the  4th in ranking. This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am sure that in the future the exchange will surely exist to have about 90-100% trust when it improve.

Yes Binance is a good exchange but not my favorite. I don't like their marketing strategy, I don't like the fact they bought Trust Wallet and now Coinmarketcap. Fortunately for me, I prefer Atomic Wallet and Coingecko!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Binance is really my favorite exchange, there are really a few exchanges, which are really trustable by everyone. In my humble estimation Binance is just one of them. Thank you for sharing the information. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Mrrixkhan said:

I think binance is 100% trusted ,we never allow those exchanges those have less traders and taking time when place an order.Thanks

@Mrrixkhan l agree with your statement about BNB, Binance is really 100% trusted. It is so necessary to rely on exchange and make trading, more than that some exchanges are really scammed and it is hard to believe them. But Binance is really other. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Binance is a good exchange and very trusted because it has many users who are using their services and they also trusting them. The only problem for bitcoin is because they need to stay at the top always and thats why they have bought coinmarketcap.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Binance is a very strong and popular exchange, but I don’t know why she says her fourth ranking if she goes to the Coin Market Cap website (which Binance recently purchased) will find that her rank is the first in the exchange rank, especially after they adjust the arrangement based on the web’s traffic.

High rating for Binance exchange can be due to so many factors like it has the most promising features. I still remember that incident, when the Binance was hacked and lost user's funds, it returned user's individual funds later which has given the plus point for this platform I think.  

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I'm not sure how that 70% came out. I don't trust any exchange to be precise and noone should. Exchanges should not be trusted to hold or stake coins, but only for trading purposes. Everyone was trusting MtGox back in 2010-2013. Also don't forget about examples of Cryptopia, Quadrica and more exchanges where the traders lost their funds. Why should we feel safe with Binance. It doesn't make any difference to me.

• +1 1

It's legit more than that i think,the most used exchange until now and any one have account on it,they have a higher volume of trading every day No one can blame that 

• +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:54 AM, Crypto123 said:

Binance is a very strong and popular exchange, but I don’t know why she says her fourth ranking if she goes to the Coin Market Cap website (which Binance recently purchased) will find that her rank is the first in the exchange rank, especially after they adjust the arrangement based on the web’s traffic.

Well mate iam also thinking this issue recently I am also read in coin market cap, where binance placed in no 1 rank and he says binance no 4 then which exchange is no 1, but any how binance is really good exchange and provide quality benefits their users.

No exchange is 100% free from cyber attack that's why they should not be used as wallet. So binance getting hacked doesn't mean they lack security compared to other exchange, they might just be the preferred target. Binance have been the leading exchange over the years leaving behind many of these early exchanges and I think I trust on them 90%.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

*snip*

This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am not sure what you are talking about. Is this from some research or poll you forgot to link with the topic? What hack exactly are you talking about? To my knowledge Binance has done well against hack attempts.

• +4 1

The binance exchange was a great exchange that is popular to everyone that is engaged with cryptocurrency. Only new members into cryptocurrency will find the exchange very strange to them. The binance exchange is said trusted by everyone and we'll is the greatest exchange during last year's the exchange has the highest volume in coinmarket ranking by liquidity but right now is the  4th in ranking. This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am sure that in the future the exchange will surely exist to have about 90-100% trust when it improve.

Yeah since the incidences most crypto users scare binance exchanging site, but let be honest hackers can get all exchanging sites its a mater of time, and we all know that the hackers if the get into governments data  base then some exchanging sits are not there problem,

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Well the security  for only 70% maybe because of some sorts of problems in the site, and sure it would again gain 100% there and for me binance exchange has been always helpful without any problems there till now.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My dear friend, to me, I consider the binance in terms of safety and trust 100%. It is a strong and highly credible exchange platform.
 It is very impressive in the storage process, investment of some currencies and rapid growth.

• +1 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Binance is both the safest and the weakest just because it does have all secure features to protect their users but also it is the most popular exchange, so hackers are looking more on it.

• +2 1

Binance exchange is large exchange of crypto market. So we can trust on binance exchange because it has all features which we needed to makes some investment purpose. So I using binance exchange from last four months working fine for me. 

I think that Binance is one of the most trusted exchange and this site has such reputation as they don`t want to disturb it, so they will be doing everything to stay one of the biggest and most popular exchanges 

• +1 1

The Binance exchange is a good exchange and also it got good features, and it's very good for trading cryptocurrencies, and the security feature is nice but recently when the Binance exchange got hacked, many people losed trust in the Binance but the Binance exchange is still trusted but not 💯%.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

38 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Binance exchange is a good exchange and also it got good features, and it's very good for trading cryptocurrencies

I am a new member in this forum but I have know much about binance exchange it works perfectly and Is trusted by many investors and traders and just making a mistake does not mean the exchange is bad but will help them to get theirselves protecting were the error is.

Binance is the world most trusted exchange till now, but although it is most trusted I cannot trust it 100% by anyway, so I will trust binance by 96% all the time. 

You are right that binance exchange was hacked by tge hackers but we should not forget that binance exchange return their money to users. Due to this binance is my favorite exchange. 

I have been working with Binance platform since 2017 and it is 100% trusted platform. However, I switched to Yobit after I got to know Cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

On 5/21/2020 at 7:58 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

binance exchange was hacked before but at least they return the money of the users and this is a very good

Yes this is really great to have such an exchange that can return its users's money after a hack it has proven to be worthy of being used and I'm looking forward to try it out.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

@Babubu609 I agree with you regarding the binance exchange the exchange is a trusted exchange that has a very high population and liquidity token and on ranking is among the top 10 exchangers in the coinmarket cap.