Trading of a coin in one exchange to another due to price difference refer to arbitrage ? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Trading of a coin in one exchange to another due to price difference refer to arbitrage ?

On 6/24/2020 at 6:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friend, this is arbitrage trading and its very profitable but you will need to have large amount to earn good profit. The best way to do this its trading bitcoins from localbitcoins to yobit, only 5 trades for $1000 and you earn a profit of $100+ per day. Just be careful to transfer your funds at the right address.

The most risk in arbitrage trading is sending your funds to the wrong address instead of gaining profit you end up losing your money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.24c355101f553bc74bfb53bde6cf3803.png

On 5/21/2020 at 7:13 PM, Babubu609 said:

I am so doubtful to what real the meaning of arbitrage is. I am stick to this because their are also many colleagues of mine that are yet to know the meaning of arbitrage. I search to learn about what the arbitrage is and the result was to the definition. Is the exchange of price difference between one exchange to another to earn profit. For example you can see a coin like eth in kucoin at rate of 250$ and go back to another exchange and find the price to be 255$ this price interval of is refer to as arbitrage trading.

I could like to know more about the arbitrage trading friends I need your cooperation and also are interested in it too. Thank you all for your feedbacks.

I think arbitrage trading is not profitable, because transaction costs between exchanges are already expensive, if looking for profits from price differences from one exchange to another, I think it's a waste of time, because the price difference between exchanges in my opinion is very small.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Sugibengi said:

I think arbitrage trading is not profitable, because transaction costs between exchanges are already expensive, if looking for profits from price differences from one exchange to another, I think it's a waste of time, because the price difference between exchanges in my opinion is very small.

Yes at this moment is not much profitable but there are some coins that can give you some profit when you carefully check at the arbitrage trade you can get at least a little profit.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.24c355101f553bc74bfb53bde6cf3803.png

This is exactly what it means by arbitrage trading. Arbitrage trading is good and profitable but it is too risky to the public especially when one isn't smart and fast. You can easily become rich making use of arbitrage trading especially when you have huge capital to invest on good altcoins like litecoin and ethereum.

It is not that easy to do as there are huge withdraw fees on almost every exchange that makes arbitrage trading impossible to do, so if you have to figure it out also consider the rate differences and withdraw fee too.

Turn 2$ in BTC, LTC or Eth To 94,371$ + 100% Matching bonus.

2×20 Matrix Link:- https://cryptopros.biz/index.php?ref=brighthouse

2 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

It is not that easy to do as there are huge withdraw fees on almost every exchange that makes arbitrage trading impossible to do, so if you have to figure it out also consider the rate differences and withdraw fee too.

I have noticed this too, that is why you need thousands of dollars for arbitrage trading, it will help to let the withdrawal feel not to have any effect. $5000 or more good for arbitrage. The withdrawal feels is the same. 

Yes le too i have Heard about the arbitrage exactly as you mentioned on the topic but you should take on consideration the rapidity of transfer and the withdraw and deposit fees, i think that arbitrage is profitable only if you use it on big amount from 1000 usd and above

Trading coins can easily make one become rich within a short period of time but you need good knowledge and experience to apply to the capital you want to invest in the field, arbitrage trading is one of the best trading strategy of earning good income without much stress but you have to be careful in terms of selecting coins for the trading because you can easily loss as well if you fail to go for good coins that fluctuate a lot.

9 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Trading coins can easily make one become rich

No, this is a misconception, you are not right, but very possible you can make money from trading but not easy like said.

You other whole statements are correct because trading requires knowledge and experience and deleting good coin.

Yes, it refers to something called arbitrage trading. In this method, the trader makes use of the difference in price between exchanges to earn profit. But it is not as easy as it seems because this difference in prices is usually small and the profit achieved from it is too low to compensate for the amount that you have to pay for the fees. So, you have to work with a large investment to earn more than fees but investing large amounts will cause even more risk. Therefore, it is better to avoid this technique unless you have traded for years and have learned how to handle high risk methods.

17 hours ago, Yomose said:

No, this is a misconception, you are not right, but very possible you can make money from trading but not easy like said.

You other whole statements are correct because trading requires knowledge and experience and deleting good coin.

When you have good experience about the field my friend you are almost done and all you need is purchase good coins and keep monitoring the market so that you will know the right time to sell for good profit. Remember big investment give big profit, when you invest big you will can be rich within a short period of time.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Projectcrypto said:

When you have good experience about the field my friend you are almost done and all you need is purchase good coins and keep monitoring the market so that you will know the right time to sell for good profit. Remember big investment give big profit, when you invest big you will can be rich within a short period of time.

For people that have experience about trading, money can be a problem, that is the issue now, I need more money so there could be more profit. With good learning about trading, someone need to still not be greedy and patient. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Yomose said:

For people that have experience about trading, money can be a problem, that is the issue now, I need more money so there could be more profit. With good learning about trading, someone need to still not be greedy and patient. 

Yes partner, that is another problem some people are facing especially the newbies who don't have enough experience, greediness can lead someone to great loss at the end and for that reason I will advise everyone who has the habit of greediness that you should sometimes take the little profit you may earn and invest more so that your opportunity can increase.

• +1 2

Yes, that is what arbitrage is all about, some people may think it I not risky as it seemed but it is very risky too, some DA trade it and lose while many DA trade I and gain. Using hundred of dollars to do it may not be profitable, you need big amount. 

Arbitrage means buying in one market and selling in other at the same time in order to take advantage of different prices for the same asset.