Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

Dear friend, thank you for this interesting topic. Of course, our loss and our profit is related to the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin falls, a lot of our money will be lost and if it rises, we will win more. Thank you very much, my friend.

I agree with you, my friend, because the constant fluctuation in the prices of cryptocurrencies makes people accept more investment, as they buy it when its prices fall and then sell it when it rises.If their prices become fixed, the buying and selling movement will stop.

This is a correct idea, price stability is never desirable in trading in cryptocurrencies because in this case you will not be able to buy and sell, but also this fluctuation has a negative side which is that it makes many companies and governments do not trust cryptocurrencies as a result of this fluctuation in prices.

Yes dear you are absolutely right if the price remain constant than definitely we will face the loss because we earn through its value increase when value increase we invest and get profit .so pray that it's value increase.

Yes you are absolutely right my dear friend because if the price of bitcoin remains constant then we can not earn more profit so so it is good that is price change with time. The changing in  price of cryptocurrency is a normal thing thank you.

Yes, my friend, we all work with it and tend to it because of its fluctuating price, which rises sometimes and decreases at other times .. If it is fixed and a unified price is set for it, we will not benefit and we will not get any profit.
So good luck to all of you in your this work.

Yes, of course. In the event that the price of Bitcoin and the rest of the currencies falls and stabilizes a little, this is the golden time to buy because after this stability, the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise dramatically because the percentage of acquisition of currencies will be large.

I expect that it is a good idea to fluctuate the prices of digital currencies because in the event of a decline you can buy them and at another time the price increases and at this time you can sell them and make a good profit, but in the event of their stability this means a little profit and demand and all this according to my personal opinion and my little experience in this field

Hi there greetings yes you are right if the Bitcoin price a going to fix a we all and losing money but it is not going to happen because it is a cryptocurrency it is not stable like your normal currency so don't be afraid and it it's not going to happen I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Indeed, in the event that the cost of bitcoin is fixed, we don't have anything to lose and nothing to acquire. Presently that bitcoin holders acquire pay from bitcoin value vacillations, we can purchase economically and sell them when the cost is high. By exploiting these variances we can make a benefit.

Hi dear greetings it are not going to happened when Bitcoin price is fixed are we are losing lots of money so in my opinion hi tinker Bitcoin is cryptocurrency is a very unstable new property it has to stay that way I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

I see comments from people on this platform where many people buy bitcoin when its price is low and sell it when its price high if the value of the bitcoin remains fix , then it give loss

You are right cryptocurrency is only working because of its fluctuation in its price if the price of bitcoin is fixed then why one will buy it but people are coming here because the most chance of bitcoin price is to increase 

And because of its expensiveness people have invested them in it.

Hope it help you

Crypto currencies is most fluctuated currency to compare other currencies, especially bitcoin that's why so many traders invest in bitcoin, because its more profitable and always fluctuates now its really good time to trader because present bitcoin prices moves up and down so really great opportunity to earn profit. 

Sometimes we get fooled with the price, if the price is falling we keep waiting expecting that the price will fall more than to buy it and on the next day it rice and rice to the tops, i mean its best thing for us.

To make a profit, the majority of people depend on the price of digital currencies fluctuating. They buy when the currency price drops and sell when the price increases, because if the currency price remains constant, no one can benefit.

Yes, I did not know this before I entered the forum. Imagine when I started hearing about digital currencies, I thought that it would only replace paper currencies, but when I came here to know more, I learned that it opens a door for investment and trading. This is why people are getting more and more interested in working with it because it provides a source of income for some nowadays

Of course, my friend, because if the price of the cryptocurrency was fixed, there would be no people wanting to invest because they did not achieve the required profit, but investment here depends on supply and demand, and the best thing about it is that it is not fixed and its price may increase and our profit doubles. It is a wonderful and enjoyable work. I advise everyone to join this forum.

I strongly agree with you, my friend
It is the fluctuation in the exchange rate that makes profits
Imagine the thrill of buying some cryptocurrency and its price increases the next day by a thousand dollars
It's an amazing feeling
And I mean, by my words, those who bought Bitcoin in 2011, when its price was a few dollars and now it is over the $ 50,000
In the end, if there was no price fluctuation, then there would be neither profit nor loss
Certainly no one wants that
thank you for your patience.

value of every currency fluctuates with the time and also other factors have impact on currencies so it can be happened that the bitcoin's value don't change or remained fix

I think the interesting thing about these encrypted currencies is changing their prices and this is what makes us care about them in order to buy them when their price drops and we sell them when they rise, as proof of their price may expose us to loss

Surely the whole market depends on price fluctuations 
All investors rely on price volatility to make a profit
When the price goes down, we buy, and when it goes up, we sell, making good profits.

You are right, the crypto market depends on its rise and fall, and people invest money in exchange for coins, and no one knows when it rises and when it falls.

We can not figure out what will happen in the future but I think the coin of the bikoen will never decrease and will continue to rise
But now we can only wait to see what will happen later.