Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

Yes exactly due to the price fluctuations among the Cryptocurrencies we users are able to earn good from it by trading or investing if the prices will be fixed for the coins then we would not be able to earn good amount of profit from it.

• +1 1

On 5/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, betelihem said:

if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it,

Yes definitely, People join crypto currencies to earn money by crypto trading and it is done by price fluctuations. If price will be fixed then definitely people will leave this crypto world. 

• +1 1

All the cryptocurrency runs with the demand and supply of the coin and demand and supply determines the price of the coin. If the price of the coin is fixed then it's like loss we can't make any profit one one will buy. But it's small movement can be utilize to make trade and earn a lot of money.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:24 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

It quite some interesting yet challenging to Buy and Sell stocks throughout price changes since as it said price will never be constant it can drop or rise and once you timing it perfectly and you know what to anticipate on the movement of the prices you could get a win trade and earn money. 

23 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

All the cryptocurrency runs with the demand and supply of the coin and demand and supply determines the price of the coin. If the price of the coin is fixed then it's like loss we can't make any profit one one will buy. But it's small movement can be utilize to make trade and earn a lot of money.

Yeah you are right friend, the price of cryptocurrenacy is based on the demand and supply s interest, if a lots of coins bayed then the price rice and when large amounts of coins sold then the price drops, and the only profit we get from this coins is from its price fluctuations.

• +1 1

I m not sure that Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies price if will be fixed in the future we will lose; but yes will be no profitable like now, because of the Bitcoin volatility price, we can earn a lot of profits.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Totally agreed mate.The backbone of crypto world is the changeable price of the coins.All the way of earning by using crypto is available because of this.If the prices were fixed,than trading,holding or investing might be completely valueless.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 5/21/2020 at 12:24 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

Not only for bitcoin price, but this is for any tradable asset, their price cannot be fixed, but their price will be only increasing and decreasing depending on their demands and supply. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have many price fluctuations and this is what distinguishes them from other financial markets, so I do not think that these currencies can become stable.

• +1 1

that's absolutely true most of the people in cryptocurrency market because of high fluctuation if all these cryptocurrency become stable like fiat currency then I think none will buy so fluctuation is very important

• +1 1

Yeah, I completely agree with you! That's why we are actually here! No one will join a new world if it doesn't give us profits! It increasing and decreasing in crypto currency prices is the most important things to make profits 

@betelihem I agree with you my friend of course if bitcoin price could be stable I'm fixed as constant I am sure we are going to lose lot of money because there's no possibility for a fluctuation in the market. We don't expect a rise or decrease in the market and Bitcoin will become like fiat.

Oh wow I have never taken it that way but its important am able to understand how everything is about to be well balanced, sometimes bitcoin can be a little bit difficult to understand and especially losing about 50% of it in a short period of time that can be dangerous but having a swing of about 20% in difference, that could be a very good thing so that is very important to not and am thankful that has been well elaborated by your post, thank you so much

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Soaib khan said:

that's absolutely true most of the people in cryptocurrency market because of high fluctuation if all these cryptocurrency become stable like fiat currency then I think none will buy so fluctuation is very important

Yeah you are right friend, we all cryptocurrency hustlers investors and trading person are interested to cryptocurrency because of its price fluctuation because its the only reason that we can make profit with it.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

You are right my friend and that's the beauty of crytocurrency .The prices rise and fall which makes it interesting and we earn from it.There is no point or sense of the prices being fixed .It should vary so as to make a better profit from it.

Yeah friend the only thing that attracts investors and also users for cryptocurrency and also bitcoin is its price fluctuations, in that way we can make good profit from it,

• +1 1

This is true if Bitcoin becomes a stable currency, this will make it unprofitable and what makes Bitcoin unique and popular is its price change quickly.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, marymaryam said:

This is true if Bitcoin becomes a stable currency, this will make it unprofitable and what makes Bitcoin unique and popular is its price change quickly.

Yeah the only thing that investors interested on bitcoin is its big price fluctuation because we all know that we get good profit when we trade with it, and if it wasn't its fluctuating price it will lose its price.

• +1 1

Yes I believe in unstable market and I believe that's why bitcoin has been progressing. When the coin is unstable and unpredictable it attracts more competition in the market and demand of more coin but when it fixed and stable I don't think people will patronize bitcoin like they are doing now.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

Yes I believe in unstable market and I believe that's why bitcoin has been progressing. When the coin is unstable and unpredictable it attracts more competition in the market and demand of more coin but when it fixed and stable I don't think people will patronize bitcoin like they are doing now.

Exactly, the price fluctuation of bitcoin is what all we want, we are making money out of it, and yeah if the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency's are stable then no one will use thus coins.

• +2 3

I want to add that the reason for the fluctuating prices of cryptocurrencies is due to speculation in the markets and the amount of supply and demand, as well as based on developments on the project of companies with cryptocurrencies.

On 6/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes definitely, People join crypto currencies to earn money by crypto trading and it is done by price fluctuations. If price will be fixed then definitely people will leave this crypto world. 

All in all the price couldn't be fixed because if the price will be fixed it means there will have no reason to but bitcoin, that's why the price is change according to the traded price at the moment. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 5/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, betelihem said:

Dear sir  u r my favorite person in this forom ,I love ur all posts when i see emoji i feel my self happy u r correct 😊 if btc price is still or fixed never change then u all Today never know about what is btc and where it comes from 

• +4 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

On 6/7/2020 at 1:00 PM, Jana Ara said:

Rising or decreasing price of btc have positive and negative effects depends on how the people going to take it. 

For me I like when the price is low so I can buy bitcoin for cheap price then I will hold it until the price rise so I can earn more profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think that we will lose if the price of the bitcoin is fixed, how can we lose if it is not changing its price? Nothing will happen if that is the case of the bitcoin dude, try to think wise before posting.

Yeah, that's correct if the price will be fix people won't invest into them. People always wants to earn more with investment and investing in fixed price coin will be neither profit nor loss. It's better to put money in banks. But the price of the bitcoin is very volatility and it gives opportunity to earn more with trading and investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day