Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

Yes, my friend, the price of Bitcoin, if it is reformed, will lose the whole world because the world's top depends on Bitcoin and because the interesting bitcoin in all digital currencies, I know my friend, we do not need to fix the price please😂

@betelihem I completely agree with you in this regard. If Bitcoin prices are fixed we can't get any profit because there is no rise in prices and it will be useless to invest in Bitcoins because it is gaining popularity only because of its fluctuations in prices which attract investors.

the price of Bitcoin is fixed and we earn profit no one else if the price of Bitcoin decreases it will bring a fall to our profit so make sure the price of Bitcoin is high then withdraw it.

• +1 1

Yes, and without market fluctuations, trading would be unprofitable, and only a small number of people would be involved in the Crypto currency. Those who accuse Crypto fluctuations of being poor accepts are unaware that they are unknown to the system. Price swings are the key explanation for Crypto's worldwide success, as it has provided massive benefits to a large number of people.

I agree with you in what you say.  The profit from Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies is the result of the change and fluctuation of their prices between high and low.  So if its price remains constant, no one will buy it, and vice versa, your shrinkage could lead to a significant drop in its price.  But if it is kept stable it could become a desirable currency for further payments.

On 4/25/2021 at 2:46 AM, Ferymalik said:

@betelihem I completely agree with you in this regard. If Bitcoin prices are fixed we can't get any profit because there is no rise in prices and it will be useless to invest in Bitcoins because it is gaining popularity only because of its fluctuations in prices which attract investors.

You are right i have said it before and i will say is again if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencys price is fixed then we can't get any profit from it, so the only thing w get profit from thus coin is because of their price fluctuations only.

You are right my friend, the crypto market depends on the fall and rise of prices in cryptocurrencies. Most of the investors are very interested in these currencies because we can get additional profit in a short period.

• +4 1

Hello dear, Actually your words are correct and it is a good idea to alert our new colleagues here to the importance of working hard in order to achieve success in the coding talk and start investing. Investing is a practical experience that will give them experience as well as theoretical experience on the CryptoTalk forum, I wish all the best.

welcome my friend In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have a bright future that attracts people not just money. In the future, all our dealings will be in these currencies .... This is my personal opinion

8 hours ago, Mani1919 said:

I completely agree with you sir. This market is all about ups and downs of price and value. The only thing that attracts me that it is really a safe currency, means only i can use that coins in my wallet. People are getting benefits by investing in it. So thanks to that person who made this currency. 

That's true friend, the only thing we want to get profit form cryptocurrency's or bitcoin is its price ups and downs or price fluctuations, in that way we can buy with low price and sell it with high price, that's it

That's so true. If the value isn't fluctuating there won't be any point in investing. It will be just like keeping some money in a safe. The fluctuations in the value, is the reason for gaining a profit. 

Yes my friend .  We know that the price of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency changes from one day to the next.  Therefore, in order to harvest profits and achieve the desired results, we must work hard and apply the best necessary and useful ideas that benefit us in the issues of profit and achieving success.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, that the stability of the cryptocurrency and the stability of its price is not an option. Trading in these currencies depends on a decrease or rise in prices, and if the price is fixed, then no one wants to buy a cryptocurrency, and this is not called trading because it is evident that the high and low price are the reason for selling And purchase.

Hello my friend, I strongly agree with you
The crypto market depends on the rise and fall of currency prices, and if not, any cryptocurrency will lose its popularity and become irrelevant.
Where some people are buying when the price drops and sell when it rises

Hello dear, I think that cryptocurrencies are the most volatile currency to compare other currencies, especially the bitcoin currency. No one will use the bitcoin currency. This is the wonderful quality of the bitcoin currency. We just have to know how to read the market and trade in a timely manner. Thank you very much.

Dear friend @itznoraz @Bearhag @Afroja14 cryptocurrencies are not different from their impact on other currencies such as dollar and euro trading and investment, and I find that cryptocurrencies are future investments, so we consider price fluctuations to be a very useful thing for traders to stick to the cryptocurrency market. Thank you 

Yes, I know that if the price of bitcoin is fixed then we will lose and we will lose a lot.  Because the price of this bitcoin has come down again.  But if there is a fixed price, we will be less profitable.

Absolutely my friend

The rise and fall is necessary for the continuity of investment and to attract investors and increase profits

I think that investing in Bitcoin is very good given its current low price

Yes, my friend, this is true. Thank you for this kind participation. I wish you good luck in investing in digital currencies. Accept my regards and thanks again.

• +1 1

I also agree with you, actually the crypto market is totally based on rise and fall of crypto coins prices, peoples invest money for coins actual time, but actually no one any idea when coin rise or fall. this is the interesting thing, but there is morning after dark night so keep it up.

Yes, of course, many people wait for prices to drop until they buy in order to be able to sell them when the price rises and profit from them, and some of them want to invest in the long term so they buy when the price rises

• +2 1

my dear friend if the price of Bitcoin is price fixed then we will receive profit on fixed amount of money so the price of price of Bitcoin goes up then you will receive Iarge profit as the price of Bitcoin gets lower than we will receive less profit.

• +1 1

Of course, the volatility of cryptocurrency prices in the market is the factor that attracts investors and buy these currencies in order to earn profits.

I completely agree with you, if its price was fixed, there would be no suspense or excitement, not even a demand for work in this field, so I expect price fluctuations, which is very good for investors.

• +4 1

I agree with you by this that to invest a road that needs adventure, walking on the gold road, its value will change from time to time, days are high and days are low like the same as exchanges that no one can predict ..