Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

I agree with you, my friend, the fluctuations in the coded currency market are part of this field, it is a good idea to have the opportunity to buy and sell so that we can make a profit, good luck for everyone

Most investors look at the cryptocurrency market and consider investing as a simple practice, that is, just buying currencies (or a percentage of them), holding them, and investing in them, and this may be the primary way to invest in cryptocurrencies, but it is not the only way. Recently, it has become possible to invest through cryptocurrency CFDs. In other words, the difference contract is basically based on predicting fluctuations in the value of a particular commodity over time, and instead of owning the commodity, the investor invests in the idea of fluctuating its value, which allows some investors to benefit from the gains and losses, and allows trading at all times.

• +1 1

I believe that the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Today, the price of one bitcoin has reached more than 40,000 dollars!  This is a very remarkable progress and that augurs well for the future of this currency.

• +3 1

On 5/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

Dude i strongly goes with your point that if price remain constant then the suspense and interest  totally dies out and  investor has no hope to increase its value so that they can not invest more and it is then not as much higher as it is now because of investors

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency due to its volatile market. They go for it because they know they can make a good profit if they invest or trade. If the cryptocurrency is at a fixed price , they will not go for it because it is quite similar to fiat currency that has a fixed price.

In my opinion, the stability of Bitcoin for a period of time will make it gain new recognition of its existence, which may open new horizons for us more important than reaping the profits of low and high prices.

My dear friend, welcome and thank you for this good topic. I am new here and I do not know anything about it, but I follow up on comments by members to collect sufficient information

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that the price fluctuation is what brings us profits and the stability of prices does not achieve the expected profits for us.
But I think that price stability helps us to invest

As compared to other currencies, crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, are the most volatile. This is why so many traders invest in bitcoin because it is more lucrative and often fluctuates. Now is a perfect time to trade because current bitcoin prices move up and down, providing a great opportunity to benefit.

That's the thing that make the BTC a profitable coin for all of us. And marketing depends on the strategy and experience. So buy the coins when the price is very low,and always sell them when the price turns up. But it needs lots of skills and knowledge to predict the market. So best of luck my friend.

I agree with you my friend
Cryptocurrencies are really fun, a new experience for me
  It has adventures, so it energizes the members and keeps our minds busy and minded to invest it well.

i agree with your opinion.the most interesting thing in Bitcoin is the rise and fall price.iys very interesting for invester .they want to buy in low price and became sell when it's process rises.thts way cryptocurrency is tha interesting as compare to other's.

Hello my friend,
In fact, I strongly agree with you on this opinion because I believe that most people depend on the fluctuation of the value of Bitcoin
As when the value of Bitcoin decreases, they buy it and then sell it when its value increases again, and I believe that through this strategy, investor people can achieve enormous wealth.

Yes, my friend, I know this well. I am an expert in a technical analysis of cryptocurrencies in exchange for breaking any new resistance with a rise there. There is definitely a drop to correct the upward trend caused by the rise of the Bitcoin currency, and the loss limit is stopped through the existing support points so that the bitcoin remains on the rise. Thank you very much.

I have newly joined this platform I don't know much about it thank you for providing such kind of valuable information it will help me a lot in making money.

8 hours ago, Samotokika said:

Dude i strongly goes with your point that if price remain constant then the suspense and interest  totally dies out and  investor has no hope to increase its value so that they can not invest more and it is then not as much higher as it is now because of investors

You are right investors will lose their moneys, and no other investors will show any interest toward this coin and then the coin will lose its place and that will led us to losing our money, the only thing that makes us get money from bitcoin is its price fluctuation,

• +2 1

Dear members,  crypto  market is totally based on rise and fall of cryptocurrency.  It is interesting thing but there is morning after dark night. Now it's  time to invest in bitcoin,  because,  its  more profitable and present bitcoin prices moves up and down so really great opportunities to earn more profit

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. We will lose when bitcoin price is gonna fixed. But the main thing in this forum is to gain knowledge. So gaining knowledge should be our first priority. Thank you.

I don't much about bitcoin please somebody guide me how to work here and make free BTC it will help me a lot in making money online.

My dear friend if the price of bitcoin is fixed then you will able to earn profit constently you have to keep on working to make up your daily profit.

This is interesting, and it attracts people to learn the assets of investment, because with some experience and mastery we can expand our profits and start working independently and successfully, and with time we can become one of the most important investors, cryptocurrencies such as stock exchange stocks rise and fall

• +4 1

I agree with my friend, this is the only thing that attracts others to work with cryptocurrencies, but it is very risky, because if you are not an expert in reading the market and currencies, it is possible to lose all your money in Fawry and that may cause you to crash

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, the crypto market depends on the rise and fall of the price of currencies, so people invest their money in it, so they buy currencies when its market falls and sell them when that market revives, and this is what gives the cryptocurrency value and distinction.

The main reason behind the success of cryptocurrencies is the transformations that occur suddenly, sometimes they are winners and sometimes they lose
Something very beautiful is going on

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is very popular today.

And it becomes more important every day because of the large demand for it.

If it were stable, we would not be able to invest in it because we will not buy.

The idea of this trade is to wait for the currency rate to rise

• +3 1