Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

When you dealing with any currency, the fluctuation in price is useful to buy and sell . Stability is never desirable in cryptocurrencies because in this case you will not be able to buy and sell .

• +3 1

Absolutely right Due to the fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrency we are able to get profit from it. At the same one person gain profit and other lose and the this circle of profit and loss goes on that make the cryptocurrency's trading successful.

According to me the price of bitcoin is fixed and it is at high level and we can never be it .I hope that its stranglehold will grow very soon and I can only get rich from this .

I think, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuations and it is the only thing that makes cryptocurrency attractive and attracts investors and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the currency because we can't get any profit from it.  Since, we are now investing in cryptos and buying some currencies when prices fall and waiting for prices to rise to sell for some profit, this is the only thing that makes cryptocurrency better for investing like gold, diamonds and coffee.

Yes, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuations and this is the only thing that makes cryptocurrency attractive and attracts investors and if the price is set then no one will buy the currency because we can't get any profit from it.  We are now investing in cryptocurrencies and when the price goes down we buy some currencies and wait for the price to go up and sell for some profit, this is the only thing we can do to make cryptocurrency better for investing like gold, diamonds and coffee.

Yes. I think we will lose if the price of bitcoin is right. Because we bought bitcoin when its price is low. If its price is right then selling will be a problem.

Right you are. Both metals and crypto-currencies are being mined and their price is not fixed. So we should take this opportunity. We should always hold a amount of usdt and when any stable currency falls, then we should buy them and that is the main strategy to earn a good amount from crypto-currencies. Thanks for the post mate.

I agree with you friend a month ago the price of cryptocurrencies was at its maximum and today it was under 20 percent and everyone turned to buy for when it rises again, look how productive it will be in the future that I am casually looking on the internet That bitcoin will replace the dollar in the future that happens now here on Argentine TV, hopefully so that we can all stabilize such a power.

Yes dear I am totally agree with you because every invest money when price is to low and every want to go high prices. And cryptocurrencies are always go to up and down. And this thing is interesting for trader. Crypto currencies become to up and down and this is beneficial for us. 

• +5 1

Of course we will, the only reason why we are gaining profits from  making trading and investment is because the price of bitcoins is fluctuating,it sometimes rises and sometimes falls,but had it been the price is fixed then there will be no gains and  no losses

Yes you are right if some one buy bitcoins and wait with patient for its price to go high and so that he can earn money.

Price volatility is the most remarkable feature.this is a correct idea the problem is there the balance between offer and demand

We will not make money on the volatility of bitcoin, but there are other cryptocurrencies whose volatility against bitcoin will be significant. I think we will only benefit from this. You are quite right because if the coin has a fixed price it would not be attractive to investors as it would not generate any profit margin. If the price of bitcoin is fixed, the prices of other coins may be frozen. And this will be a plus for those who bought them cheaper.

Oh dear. I understand your question very well. This will not affect us but the investor so that their investment will be based on this rate. So if you have invested in it. Then you will check daily what the prize will be, how much it has gone up or the increase and or it is going down.

Yes it is one of the interesting fact of criptotalk I think that for most of the members it would be strange but it is true , as this site is granting us with many opportunities like earning and learning that also helps us in standing independent in the society.

Yes my friend I know that if the bitcoin price is fixed then we lose because even in a condition we buy a bitcoin with high prices and sale it in low prices that mean we will not get profit from this so if bitcoin price is fixed then we lose or profit and not getting invest on bitcoin.

Of course, we knew that if bitcoin price are fixed then we lose. Because people are use it for its changeable price. For this prife, we can trade it, mine it etc. Because it give us more profits.If its price are fixed then it will be like national currency. 

This is true. We don't want the price of bitcoin to be fixed due to the fact that we would be needing other other pairs to trade it with. But I think it would still be nice to have things sold in bitcoins.

Yes I agree with you mate,  people do invest  In crypto when the coins price is down store the coins and they sell it when they price is up to earn a profits.  But frankly speaking if the coins price is stable I don't think we can earn a profit In crypto. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right dear If the price of bitcoin or cryptocurrency doesn't fluctuate we will not be able to earn profit from it as the basic formula to earn profit from cryptocurrency is based on the price fluctuation as We buy the coins at lower price and sell them when the price pumps.

• +2 1

yes you say right if the btc prices fixed the you get a loss because its price are veriation some times increase and some time dicrease so if you sale the btc increase position so get benefit. 

Certainly we cannot make any profits from trading cryptocurrencies if their price is fixed, but the price of cryptocurrencies will always change based on supply and demand.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Bitcoin ain't got no more than six, we can't trade on it, we can't make any profit on it  If it is a fixed price, it will close, it will stop thousands of settings and fall into, and we, especially those who are trading, will suffer huge losses.

I agree with you because most people will give up buying Bitcoin if the currency is stable, because obtaining profits will be after a very long period of time, but if the cryptocurrency is highly volatile, it is possible to win a thousand dollars in a few days if you make a good investment.

• +2 1

well, yes, I understand that.  we actually earn on its growth.  if it is fixed or falls in price, we can no longer make money on the same hold.  So it goes.