Get strong, guaranteed profits with our bestchange referral program - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Get strong, guaranteed profits with our bestchange referral program

BESTCHANGE is a well-known site and is among the most important electronic currency exchange sites. The site also provides many ways to make profits through it.
images%2B%252820%2529.jpg

I see that there are many members who register on the site and carry the referral banner in their signature.
Register for bestchange:
First you need to register with the bestchange website here:
https://www.bestchange.com/?p=1119427
When entering the site, click on affiliate program, then register and complete the registration with your information and private email. After activating the account, log in to your account.
Note: Be careful. You must put a checkmark in front of all items. Item No. 7 (This is a test of what you read and understand).
After opening an account with the bestchange site, we now come to the way the site works.

How to work at bestchange:
Bestchange gives you $ 0.04 per transaction for your referral winner and $ 0.5 per transaction for your link.
You can get the referral link from your own account, as follows:
Your referral link like this: https://www.bestchange.com/?p=1119427

You can post your link in forums and groups to get hundreds of visits to your own link.
You can also write an article about the site in the forums and put your referral link to increase your profits from the site.

In case you have a blog you can write a detailed article on the bestchange site and put your referral link to fetch more clicks.

You can register on the site by clicking on the banner in my signature

8 hours ago, stuntdila said:

is this a legit site bro. is it really paying or just scamming their users? have you ever used this site for exchange cryptocurrencies. if yes tell me what are the fees and how was your exchanging experience. and you haven't provide any payment proofs either. so we can't think it is actually paying. it is better if you can add a screenshot of your own payment proof.

These are important questions of course, I am still a new member and to be honest with you I have not received any payment yet, but what I know is that the site is old and well-known and has a large signatures campaign on this Bitcoin forum and members receive payment every week that can be seen here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5217201.0

This is a grate site and a affiliate program by this you will earn great amount of money by just promoting your link to different social media platforms which the place you can get more invites using your referal link.

I have some experience on this website but not exchanging, my had used their faucet but I have never withdrawn because I didn’t achieve the minimum to.

4 hours ago, Hala99 said:

I have some experience on this website but not exchanging, my had used their faucet but I have never withdrawn because I didn’t achieve the minimum to.

Yes, it is true that they have a tap to configure, but it is not important. The important thing is the referral program. You must participate in the referral program in order to achieve more profits. They also have a signature campaign in the Bitcoin Talk forum.

I never used this site but its not my first time to heard about it. It may be a good opportunity to earn from referrals but i don't understand how they pay. But i will visit this site and learn more about it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

BESTCHANGE is one of the most important sites inside the crypto world and I have been using it for a long time as it provides many services to its users and also provides some signature campaign inside this forum and in the bitcoin talk forum and I advise everyone to subscribe and work inside it

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Brand1 said:

BESTCHANGE is one of the most important sites inside the crypto world and I have been using it for a long time as it provides many services to its users and also provides some signature campaign inside this forum and in the bitcoin talk forum and I advise everyone to subscribe and work inside it

Thank you, my dear, but can you tell me more about the BestExchange campaign here in this forum, in fact I have not heard about this campaign here, I am subscribed to the BestExchange website and I am posting my referral link but I am not subscribed to the campaign. If there is a campaign, please put the link until I subscribe to it.

In the past, a BTC faucet was accesible trough this  exchange. I will see if my  account is still active. I had an account few years ago.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/25/2020 at 7:24 AM, stuntdila said:

is this a legit site bro. is it really paying or just scamming their users? have you ever used this site for exchange cryptocurrencies. if yes tell me what are the fees and how was your exchanging experience. and you haven't provide any payment proofs either. so we can't think it is actually paying. it is better if you can add a screenshot of your own payment proof.

i don`t think they can scam their users. This site is very old and popular among CIS crypto community, so i think they will pay you 100%

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

In the past, a BTC faucet was accesible trough this  exchange. I will see if my  account is still active. I had an account few years ago.

Good that you have an account there for a long time, the bitcoin faucet is still working fine. You can check the site and continue your account if it was not frozen because you stopped logging in for a long time. This is a good site and it has really great features in addition to its signature campaigns.

This is a legitimate and reliable site I have worked with and it has a signature campaign also and a profit can be made through the referral link, but the problem is in the ability to publish referral links to the largest number of people in order to be able to earn through them, we need a good way to do that

On 6/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, Zaino34 said:

This is a legitimate and reliable site I have worked with and it has a signature campaign also and a profit can be made through the referral link, but the problem is in the ability to publish referral links to the largest number of people in order to be able to earn through them, we need a good way to do that

Yes, true, this site is very reliable and has a signature campaign here in the forum as well as in the Bitcoin Talk forum, as you say, my friend, the problem is in spreading referral links to the largest number of people in order to get good profits. You must post the link on forums, groups, and referral exchange sites.

Best Change is a very popular exchange. His signature campaign was launched about a month ago. It gives all the important information to traders and helps them determine the best time to buy and sell and what are the appropriate currencies at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, magd said:

Best Change is a very popular exchange. His signature campaign was launched about a month ago. It gives all the important information to traders and helps them determine the best time to buy and sell and what are the appropriate currencies at that time.

That's right, my friend. I have a question about the signature campaign for the best exchange, is it still here or is it over? I see that you hold the signature of the best exchange so I hope you have information about the signature campaign here in the forum.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I never used this site but its not my first time to heard about it. It may be a good opportunity to earn from referrals but i don't understand how they pay. But i will visit this site and learn more about it.

l don't have any experience either, but have heard a lot about this exchange, in my view it is legit and more important thing not to be scammed. It seems it is not scammed and there is good opportunity to get good profit from the website.