Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

My friend, it will be because these currencies have taken a large place in the world and affected those social networking sites as these currencies have become the currency of the world and everyone benefits from these currencies for that we in the forum have to learn and present our best in order to achieve the goals

On 5/20/2020 at 8:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

React love if you liked the post. 

Cryptocurrency using hasn't been legalised in many countries yet.But I think this should be legalised.Because people all over the world is suffering in real life offlne job scarcity.So it will be a great help for them to do something of their own.They can make a strong groud under their feet.Crypto has led us to a new era of earning and business.Where many people are dreaming to do something great.It will be easier if it is legalised in more and more countries in the world.

Ii thought some website making the advertisement about crypto currencies like YouTube Facebook Twitter etc, many platform making of the advertised on the platform.

On 5/20/2020 at 5:09 PM, Saj555 said:

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook,Twitter,Google,Snapchat,LinkedIn, MailChimp and Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platform like Baidu ,Tencent,Weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. The Japanese platform  Line and the russian platform  Yandex have done also the same kind of banning. But maybe they should realise the fact that it should be legalise and publicised. What is your thinking about this?

@Saj555

The ban from these sites is because cryptocurrencies have taken a large place for that. These sites have banned these ads in order to reduce the popularity of cryptocurrencies, on the contrary, as these currencies increase in popularity day by day and this is what makes the world move towards those cryptocurrencies.

Sooner or later they will legalise the crypto currency. Some countries already did. All we can do there is spread the the good information about crytpto marketing. Share the advantages of the business with your friends and belonging

On 5/20/2020 at 7:09 PM, Saj555 said:

I think that cryptocurrency must be legalized in every country of the Earth. Because cryptocurrency is a great source to earn a good amount of money by investing and by trading.

• +2 1

I have never heard or read about anything similar to that and I'm always using main social media channels. Instagram, facebook and twitter you see crypto bounties adverts YouTube channel you can watch crypto videos so this report may not be moderate truth 

I don't have the foggiest idea why these organizations and sites disallow Bitcoin and its commercials, in spite of the way that a portion of these social destinations have set up their own monetary standards and in this manner they should uphold the utilization of cryptography and crypto currencies, and not banned. 

That really is very regrettable information. These huge organizations must embrace crypto currencies technology and maybe not struggle it and restrict its spread, so since it's entered lots of areas of life, and it is now a resource of earnings to get huge numbers of men and women round the whole world.

Dear friend, thank you for this information, because I have never heard it before, but I think it is a policy to reduce the spread of Bitcoin globally, which makes its price double.

hi mates, dishonorable on I personally opinion I sense it is very  incredibly sad the cryptocurrency is not core time-honored in several chairs and the advertisement for it is in receipt of banned I don't see why they every one are burden this makes me ambiance unruly and chance in the opportunity they will again start or allow it back.

It is very bad the cryptocurrency is not being accepted in many places also the advertisement for it is getting banned I don't know why they all are doing this makes me feel bad and hope in the future. 

Just as there are good sites about currency, there are thousands of sites that deal with scams.  Moreover, many people think that crime is increased by bitcoin. Since no one else can see this coin transaction, so crime is more in this coin. So cryptocurrency has been banned in many countries. Besides, its advertising has been stopped.

These is a very sad news to crypto currency as a whole and these big companies that are banning the advertisement of crypto currency actually is not a good idea and those that are not aware of it will find it difficult to know about the existence of the new technology that is changing the lives of many.

Well such as fb, and twitter because these two are meant for well you know entertainment and such as people wouldn't or lets say the owner of the facebook itself just want only being entertainment of it and doesn't want facebook become a business stuff and others.

I think they banned crypto advertisement from social media like Facebook,Snapchat,twitter due to scammers.we see lot scammers around us who try to cheat people.they stole their money.and data.

I think the ban on advertising cryptocurrencies must stop because the fact of that lots of people are using the already and a lot of companies with such big name s like apple have a good amount of bitcoin so that the awareness of cryptocurrencies it self is getting bigger and greater so I think the social media websites should stop banning crypto advertising  

Hi dear mate your post is relevant and i think the voice of earning that why this currency and its advertisement is not allowed on social media's platforms. I think once it is legal there would be no more restrictions. 

Crypto advertising is banned on social media because the scammer is present every where which easly cheat with us and stole money from us so there fore the cryptocurrance advertising are banned on social media such as google facebook youtube etc 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes of course when I noticed free curriencies in yobit I noticed on it and try for it and they demand for advertising on social media and when I advertised them on facebook the facebook community ban my facebook account and I also received restriction on my facebook page. 

Yes it is true and clear but I don't know why the banned the crypto currency from social media forum I think. But it is clear that the remove the crypto account from social media as well YouTube also.

• +2 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

The advertisement regarding crypto currency has been removed  it has happened duevto the security riak because some took the Chance an try to cheat the innocent people . so that is why the ads about the platform has been removed so far

I think these sanctions are happening because of strong pressure from the government.  They may think that it is not safe because of the hood trading market.  This ban should be lifted..I think it should be protested against the crypto community cry My friends also like crypto so I think it should be stopped.

I think this is not the first time that they have banned cryptocurrencies from the social networking sites that I mentioned, but there is nothing wrong after a while they will know that they cannot block the sunlight