Dash wallet’s - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amer19

Dash wallet’s

Dash wallet’s CEO talked about the increment in the usage of dash wallet between May to December.
    The growth rate in December predicted at approximately about 29%.
    The dash merchant project signed up 80% of the business that accepted Dash in Venezuela.
https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/2020/01/21/dash-wallet-in-venezuela-with-the-increment-of-562-in-the-active-users-in-between-may-december-2019/

Hello my friends
What do you think, will this news increase the price of the currency in the future, and is this a good or bad thing for the currency?

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, UT2001 said:

I do think that Dash had a major growth especially in countries like Venezuela whom have largely adapted to using dash and bitcoin on a daily basis now for their needs and dash was rising nicely in December 2019 and the early parts of 2020 largely because of this but now the price has flattened out some and I do not think news like the above will affect the current price.

Hi my friend Dash is a good coin I expect to rise with bitcoin in the future do you agree with me? Are other countries with Venezuela using the Dash daily?

Yes, of course, these rewards and benefits will make traders go to try this currency, but I expect that 29% is not appropriate enough and considering that I am not a fan of Dash, but if they implement these new decisions I will try it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

dash coin , I never Think to invest in this coin .I know that dash coin have good potential and it's value touch a good level in market .

anyway after reading some guidelines I will try to invest some money in This project also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Dash is one of the best crypto coins that can generate good profit if it will be used in a good way. I have trade with dash in several times and i have earn a good profit, i believe its price will rise.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Dash is one of the best crypto coins that can generate good profit if it will be used in a good way. I have trade with dash in several times and i have earn a good profit, i believe its price will rise.

Hello my friend, where do you expect the price to really reach in the past months? Dash was not as good as the price was below the $ 100 level. What do you think my friend

Dash is already very popular, it's almost always the top traded coin vs bitcoin on Yobit and other exchanges, it has a daily volume of around 1600 bitcoins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is correct dash as a Master node, and above all of staking gains, mostly increasing its use, thus surpassing its powers as in bananas and Athencoin.

dash is a good currency that has given good returns in terms of mining and has become one of the best  in terms of profits but in recent years has not managed to have a bullish movement in which to invest and that investors make good profits, hopefully into the future.

12 hours ago, UT2001 said:

I do think that Dash had a major growth especially in countries like Venezuela whom have largely adapted to using dash and bitcoin on a daily basis now for their needs and dash was rising nicely in December 2019 and the early parts of 2020 largely because of this but now the price has flattened out some and I do not think news like the above will affect the current price.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great they dash is great and having a major growth and I think that it's significance is mainly due to Venezuela and they are trying to help it and I think that the price is getting stable 

12 hours ago, Amer19 said:

Hi my friend Dash is a good coin I expect to rise with bitcoin in the future do you agree with me? Are other countries with Venezuela using the Dash daily?

Dash price will be significantly affected if it finds the money from the potential investors from all around this world. Yes, positive news for Dash might also give the good impressions to investors and it's price might get increased in the cryptocurrency markets. 

Dash coin is a good currency compared to the rest of the currencies and this news will increase the number of people who will use this currency, which leads to an increase in its price and it seems that these projects are successful in improving the future of this currency

This news is very beautiful for all people who use the Dash currency because this matter will definitely help to increase the price of the currency and achieve profits from it. I expect that this currency will have a high price and a great future because many people from different parts of the world depend on it.

16 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dash price will be significantly affected if it finds the money from the potential investors from all around this world. Yes, positive news for Dash might also give the good impressions to investors and it's price might get increased in the cryptocurrency markets. 

Hello my friend, unfortunately, Dash coin was affected today when bitcoin fell, I hope that the price will rise again

I remember Dash trying to push adoption in Venezuela for many years. They did manage to make deals with various food-chains and merchants and they do accept Dash, along with other cryptocurrencies.

While I don't actually know if any altcoin manages to become the dominant method of transactions, I still have to agree that Dash has a good plan and keeps trying to achieve this.

Dash is really a good altcoin compare to other altcoins and its potential is also good to increase prices in market, and present news spread positive signs from dash coin in market, so definitely it attract investors and prices also increase.

Rewards and demand can make people interested in Dash coin, that is why the growth rate was 29% in December. It is superb project for Dash holder. The coin has perfect potential to be one of the good coins in my opinion. 

Yes, I think that this will increase the price of the currency because when someone declares one of the currencies, this increases their popularity.

I believe that the great increase in value of the Dash and its strong expansion in various countries such as Venezuela can favor the whole world of crypto with the hope that it will also be adopted by many other countries...

To my mind, this news can both increase and decrease the price of dash, however dash is a nice cryptocurrency which can be much better with some improvements that I didn't see.

Dashcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency and is every time in the top coins around many website exchange, so I think this coin will be a brilliant coin in the future and for sure will increase his value. And is good that their owner making some things to develop it like this Dash wallet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Even dash coin is moving up in the present date. Most people are investing into the dash coin because its all time high rate is more $1642 which is a lot for the coin which is running at the average of $70. Most people know the power of this dash coin where it can go and many people are investing in the coin.

For me, the Dash coin, even if it does not have news or new projects, has a large community and future already because it is among the major currencies that rose with Bitcoin in 2017.

I'm not sure after that news dash coin price will increase, maybe 5 or 10 percentage price will increase. I know dash coin is very good coins as compared to others altcoins but many people do not give this currency so much importance.

Interesting! I think this is great news for investors and traders on dash altcoin. Because, recently, as you can see, this coin carried very little demand, that is, it was in fact less interesting and relevant for many at the level of litecoin or dogecoin. I hope that this coin will have a cool future!