IOS and android Bitcoin wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

IOS and android Bitcoin wallets

It is not about a device or phone you use to be accessing your wallet where you get your wallet app, it is about having a good wallet. There are many iOS and android wallet apps that are gold, safe and excellent to use. Choosing the best is good. 

I'm an Android phone user & coinbase is my cool wallet to save Bitcoin. Electrum wallet is another good wallet for android phone users. Electrum wallet is a non-custodial safest wallet in this crypto world. People trust this wallet.

In fact, I have tried many secure wallets, but I found that the best wallets to use are wallets that have mobile applications and there are many wallets and many options that can be used and these applications are safe applications because they have a high level of security and are issued by an official party such as the blockchain application

These wallets are very powerful especially trust wallet they built the app to work with both Android and iOS. Mobile users will enjoy them without having any issues.

Ios an acronym for iphone operating system, based operating system is powering all of apple mobile devices.

Bitcoins ios wallets are apps that allow to store,send and receive your Bitcoins from your iphone or ipad.

As android wallets are coinomi Is mobile Wallet,zengo ,edge etc

My friend the best wallet work in both ios and android system. The wallet work properly in both systems. The blockchain bitcoin is very important and best wallet for saving our bitcoin long time and provides us high security. 

Friend, i agree with you. Expect blockstreem green wallet all wallets of your list are good for using in ISO, android and computer also and you can download these wallets easily on Google Play Store. These wallets store your coins for long time safely and prevent your account from hackers. These are secure and trustworthy wallets for me.

There are many wallet applications with high confidence and secrecy, and I personally trust the trast wallet linked to the site as I see it as the best in terms of safety and reliability and easy to deal with on the Android system and by adding the heavily protected iOS system adds more security

On 5/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, Saj555 said:

The best wallets that works both in ios and the andoids are very specific. And those wallets actually give good amount of security and privacy also. Those wallets are:

• Electruem 
  • Blockstreem Green
  • Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet 
  • Trust wallet

So if you can relate to this information,please react to the post. And give your own opinion. 

Thanks for your information.  I use trust wallet but i didn’t knew that it has ios verson. I know many people who are use trust wallet.  It is really good wallet where we can store money long time without trouble.  

I m not a IOS user.I m android user,and I advised by my friend that I should use trust wallet because it is easily available on playstore app.and the Trust wallet is very easy to store and exchange currencies.

There are many android phone wallet. I mostly use trust wallet and blockchain wallet. I think trust wallet is the best . It is trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It is safe and secure wallet. I suggest you to use it.

this is quite well that trust Wallet is well , because of its Airdrop framework trust wallet arrived at a decent measure of new clients .I likewise got baned by trust Wallet group yet explanation for it actually didn't clear.

I likewise think this is well if blockchain add more coin to its foundation .

Blockchain is IOS and android Bitcoin wallets that possess excellent remarkable features.it is one of the relaible and comfortable platform while using.I am a personal user of this platform and enjoy it's good opportunities and financial services.It provide a chance of free earning bitcoin.more it is one of the most secure and safe Platforms in the crypto trading world.It has splendid, amazing and wonderful features.i suggest please sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.

• +1 1

Hi friends i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your. 

There are many different types of wallets and every one has its own properties. Some  wallets are brliant for Android and some for others. 

So if anyone has android then he will use the wallets that are brilliant for the android. 

So it depends upon ua wheather we have Android ar ios

Thee are many different types of wallet likw

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Etc. 

Thanks dear friend @Soaib khan

And @Jessica Karren i like your opinion thanks 

while a lot of users are using iPhone that means they need but wallets as well because they are in the cryptocurrency world so it is good that the values are available for multiple platforms

• +2 1

Hi my dear. I have IOS smartphone and always use trust wallet. It's very popular wallet which is supported by binance. I also got banned by trust wallet but reason behind it still didn't clear.

It is easy to use and allows us to store the most important currencies within it.

• +4 1

iOS and Android , both wallets are best and having amazing qualities, you can send and receive money through it, you can use Android Wallet in any Android devices easily anywhere, you can also transfer or withdraw money easily ,both wallets are simple and easy in use.

Some wallets are unavoidably perfect, most especially wallets that can operate both on Android and Ios operating systems. 

There are many wallets are used for IOS and the android devices. There are following ; 

Blockchain bitcoins wallets

Trust wallet 

PayPal 

These are such wallets which are used for IOS and android devices. These devices are too safe and easy in use. Every person can easily. 

• +2 1

For storing bitcoins I usually use wallets like Blockchain, Coinbase, Trust wallet, Atomic Wallet. Because those wallets are highly secure and easy to use.