IOS and android Bitcoin wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

IOS and android Bitcoin wallets

On 5/20/2020 at 11:23 AM, Saj555 said:

The best wallets that works both in ios and the andoids are very specific. And those wallets actually give good amount of security and privacy also. Those wallets are:

• Electruem 
  • Blockstreem Green
  • Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet 
  • Trust wallet

So if you can relate to this information,please react to the post. And give your own opinion. 

Electrum, blockchain and trust wallet are the very good wallets app to use, but about blockstreem, its my first time to be heard about it, does it the new wallet. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I think that out of the four wallets that you mentioned here the best wallet i find it the blockchain wallet. I have made use of it in the past and it has proved to be very useful to me and i hope to continue using it int he future. The transaction fees in there are also very good when you use your bitcoin. If i may add to the list, there are two other wallets that i think are very good for android users, and i am not sure if they are available for ios users, as i do not have an ios system, but coinbase and bitpay are also good wallets that i woudl recommend to crypto users.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree that some of those exchanges are able to be used in perfect conditions at both IOs and Android bitcoin wallets.

Besides that as i seen someone already replied with, Coinbase also works for them which is very good because it's one of the topest exchanges out there right now. As well as Binance i believe (but haven't tested it out, only read).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I am always surprised when i see people promoting Coinbase or Blockchain by saying "the most secure wallet" or "the best wallet". Both or them are limited, online (not always convenient) and they can't connect to DAPPs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 6/17/2020 at 5:10 PM, bitcoinb said:

I am always surprised when i see people promoting Coinbase or Blockchain by saying "the most secure wallet" or "the best wallet". Both or them are limited, online (not always convenient) and they can't connect to DAPPs.

True that. We still would not have 100% control over our funds in these online wallets. So non-custodial wallets are highly advised to use. On non-custodial wallets, we can have to full control over our assets. 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

True that. We still would not have 100% control over our funds in these online wallets. So non-custodial wallets are highly advised to use. On non-custodial wallets, we can have to full control over our assets. 

Non-custodial contain private keys, private keys is used to unlock the funds from blockchain, which means be your own bank. That is why I like coinomi, atomic, mycelium, electrum, exodus, and other such wallets like hardware wallets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

Non-custodial contain private keys, private keys is used to unlock the funds from blockchain, which means be your own bank. That is why I like coinomi, atomic, mycelium, electrum, exodus, and other such wallets like hardware wallets.

@YomoseI have no idea about Exodus wallet. If you have any experiences with it on the basis of some details like it's readability, security layers, performance, encryption etc, highly appreciated here 😊

• +1 2

I like both iOS and Android OS wallets, some are open source and some are close source, our preference should be on the source codes of the wallet be it iOS or Android. 

• +2 2

On 6/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, Whited35 said:

@YomoseI have no idea about Exodus wallet. If you have any experiences with it on the basis of some details like it's readability, security layers, performance, encryption etc, highly appreciated here 😊

@Whited35 the wallet maintains privacy, it is a non-custodial wallet, it generates private keys and make use of seed phrase. You will like its PC version, but on mobile, I prefer coinomi and atomic. 

• +1 1

28 minutes ago, Yomose said:

@Whited35 the wallet maintains privacy, it is a non-custodial wallet, it generates private keys and make use of seed phrase. You will like its PC version, but on mobile, I prefer coinomi and atomic. 

I just wanted to know whether you are experienced with it or not. I am preferring genuine user feedback from you like guys instead of just collecting information from the internet. Yes, I am also using Atomic wallet due to its exceptional features. 

• +1 3

On 6/23/2020 at 9:24 AM, EmiKanNi said:

There are many wallets that support android and iOS, the wallet is not about the phone it is supporting, it should be about the wallet itself, a scam wallet can be on both phones. So, knowing good about wallet is important. 

You are right, what should be considered also is about the security, I get your point about close and open source because people prefer open source as vulnerabilities are more often fixed, but be it iOS or android, we should first consider security be it open or close source wallet. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, Frank castle said:

The crypto world contains a very large number of reliable and secure wallets. I have used many of these wallets but I always focus my use on the coinbas wallet because it is a safe and reliable wallet and I advise everyone to do so.

Coinbase is not only the good wallet out there, not advisable for professionals as well, professionals prefer using wallets with private keys, not a wallet that deprive people of that. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I personally don't use block chain are trust wallet because I use only coinbase and MEW wallets couple of years, this wallets support both iOS and Android devices so I comfortable with this wallets to use because both are secure wallets,use any wallet when you feels safe and secure its my personal opinion.

• +1 1

On 7/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Bit know and understand the fact that blockchain require email before complete registration, and know that coinbase has to be verified before you will be able to make transactions, coinbase do not give users private keys as well. 

When there are many wallets that require no email, I will choose no email no verification wallet, all I need is to operate the wallet anonymously on my device and it is the best. 

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, guatazoo said:

Electrum, blockchain and trust wallet are the very good wallets app to use, but about blockstreem, its my first time to be heard about it, does it the new wallet. 

I can consider electrum and trust, they are good. Many people do complain about blockchain, the best one I am using is  electrum but I joined coinomi because I support only bitcoin. Al's are other food wallets Like bitcoin core but it requires the whole blockchain to be downloaded. 

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, Abidurrahman2144 said:

Thanks for shering those wallet's name.Those all are very trusted and security full wallet.Among them Blockchain and coinbase is most popular wallet.Anyway thank you for shering this.

Go and learn about wallet as you know nothing yet, sorry if this feels ridicule. I will like you to read more of custodial and non custodial wallet. So far there are wallets that required me nothing, I can never use wallets that require me email and verifications. 

• +1 2

On 5/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, bitcoinb said:

@gourav789  Blockchain is a good wallet but really too limited... About Trsust Wallet, it's an excellent wallet but I boycott it since theyu banned me from the TWT referral campaign.

Blockchain are limited but not like coinbase! You can't even trade in some countries, not only trading but withdrawing my coins it was very hard to me by using coinbase because of my country.

• +1 1

These wallets are among the best cryptocurrency wallets and hardly any of us have one of them
I usually recommend them when asked by someone

I have selected the top 4 best wallets for myself.

1. BTC.com wallet

2. Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet

3. Trust wallet

4. Blockchain 

I think most people are use blockchain bitcoin wallet. Because this wallet is more safety then other wallets and this wallet is differ with less of comission.

• +5 1

Thank you for the article, I already use trust wallet but i can recommend a atomic wallet because you get extra profit from it

I use trustwallet to store bitcoins on my phone, because it is convenient and easy. Of course, it has its drawbacks, but it's still the best for me

• +5 1

Estas son buenas carteras, pero Electrum solo admite bitcoin, es seguro cuando se trata de ahorrar bitcoins y se puede usar como billetera fría en dos teléfonos en los que la clave privada de bitcoin se almacenará en uno que no estará conectado en línea.

I use trustwallet because there are a lot of currencies + you can add it yourself if the one you need is not in the list as well as trading inside the application

I'm not familiar with Blockstreem Green wallet but Electrum, Trust wallet provides great security to our assets. I believe Blockchain Bitcoin Wallet is non custodial (Correct me if I'm wrong here)though the security it provides is also significantly higher. Personally my favourite IOS and Android wallets are:

1)Atomic wallet

2) Trust wallet

3)Electrum

4) Coinbase wallet

I also use tronlink pro for accessing Dapps of trx ecosystem.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,