Crypto talk ads - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Crypto talk ads

This is called Users's Signature!

- Why it's in the post here and not there?

User's Signature is visible under any post user have posted.

- Can i set my signature?

Yes, you can. Just go to [ Account settings -> Signature ] & follow rules, then setup new signature.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:26 AM, issa123h said:

Good day dear friends I always have a question that comes to mind when I browse Crypto It is that sometimes we find, at the bottom of each publication, a set of ads about other profitable sites The question..Is these sites credible as being on this forum? Or is the forum not responsible for the content of these ads

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٠-١٠٢١١٤.png

Those ads thats you see is not ads as you see, and also are not concerned with the forum, but this is just signature which people use it to share to people by using their referrals links. 

On the signature section on this forum, you are also allowed to put referral links from some authentic platform but be sure that this forum is not paying for any sort of ads which you are viewing on members' signature.

I think this a way for this forum to make money , maybe this forum do this ads , and do the referral to earn , but im not sure , i want to know how this forum earn money .

I understand you bro they aren't ads they are called signature and Cryptotalk doesn't puts them you can put them on your post down part. And you can promote your sites or other sites or platform using it but i don't know is this ok to do or not?

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Everyone has the right to place whatever advertisement they want, whether site A, B or C.

Not three but five ads can be placed, it is not against the rules, starting from sick against that rules.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:26 PM, issa123h said:

The question..Is these sites credible as being on this forum? Or is the forum not responsible for the content of these ads

These are known as signature and every member can put their referrals link in his signature. May be some of these sites are scam sites. Forum is not responsible for this content. It is up to every member that he can put anything in his signature. 

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

it's true like that, it's just that the font size must be considered. Don't be too big, because it can break the rules. My friend has experienced that, he tried to use a signature with a large font, apparently it is prohibited.

You are right, i know a friend of mine that bold only one referral link, he got a warning point from moderators, we should obey the rules of the forum. 

I haven't seen this so I am having no idea to explain you anything maybe you are right but I want to be sure so I will go with the other members if anyone having some idea it will easier to relate your topic given I will be beneficial from getting new updates about this topic and also try to give more effective content that will helpful for everyonem

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Things like that are not many people know, I think getting the warning is a good thing. With that the person concerned can find out that it is prohibited.

You are right, so far the warning point is not for writing useless contents, he will hardly get another. It is still better than to be banned directly. But, this will let us still know not to bold referral links on our signature space. 

On 5/20/2020 at 9:26 AM, issa123h said:

The question..Is these sites credible as being on this forum? Or is the forum not responsible for the content of these ads

Those ads belong to members where they are displayed and this forum is not responsible for the legitimate about contents found in them,it's for this reason you must use them at your own risk and the best way to go about it is to contact the advertiser for more information.

• +1 1

The responsibility of the contents of a signature depends on whose it is. Normally, they should be used to advertise new or existing cryptocurrency projects (legit) or referral links, they should not be used to promote scam projects and I believe if there should be a case of this, the offender would be punished and signature removed.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for your useful replies my friend

I get alot of benefit so I understand crypto not repented

On the ads in its work

Signature are refferal links use by the users the forum have nothing to do we this so be careful on clicking Signature Links because everyone can make them and use them but it is not part of the forum when you use them because they are not sponsor by cryptotalk.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I do not think that the forum CryptoTalk is responsible for these ads for sites that members place in their signature space in order to increase referrals, and some of these sites may be unreliable

Referral links and signatures that are shared by members are not the responsibility of the forum management and it is a personal responsibility for this you must make sure of them As for the ads that may be at the bottom of the screen and installed by the forum they are definitely placed with the approval of the administration

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for these announcements, the moderators and the forum are not responsible for them and their credibility because the members are the ones who place them inside the signature box. Therefore, it is possible that these sites are true and possibly fraudulent, and you will not be able to know them unless after trying them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this forum is not responsible of the ads we will see here everyday. It is only their signature in case they want to promote something or give us referral link. For me, I didn't notice them because I am just focus on what is the purpose of this cryptotalk. Just post useful content and contribute information. But I wont say that signature is not a good way here. Moderators didn't create the feature of signature for nothing

• +2 1

@Issa123a those ads are on users signatures they have nothing to do with the forum, but you can also turn them off if you want in your account settings.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:02 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Did you mean putting ads or referral links to the signature space of this forum, this forum is not responsible for that, if you have referral links too, you can go to settings, and add it to your signature. It will display anytime you post. 

I hope you have know now, they are signatures, for example, this forum allow you to ad you referral links to it, up to five. It is for such purposes. But I noticed we here on the forum are not many again, but I still do help some to gain.