Unlimited RUB directly to Payeer :D - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

Unlimited RUB directly to Payeer :D

So today’s website is a site that will help us earn RUB.💰

the website is Drift.biz , a very well known website. I personally withdraw from it more than 48 times...

HOW TO EARN?

📌 surfing Ads.

📌 Daily bonuses.

📌 invest (optionally).

THE MINIMUM TO WITHDRAW?

📌Is only 1 RUB (you can hit it easily).

📌they support a lot of wallets (payeer...).

WHY I LIKE THIS WEBSITE?

simply just because the ads are kinda unlimited ( the ads renewed every 7 min , 13 min... randomly) you finish your ads 5 mn later you find new ones.!

📌 Here’s my link: https://drift.biz/?r=35447

what you think 💭 guys?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

I guess it would be better if you told us how much you approximately make daily or weekly because there are a lot of websites pays but not much, I think people are done of searching, you better post payments proofs and rates.

• -1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Im interested to know how much time it takes just to earn 1 Rub, Most Website that offer this type of earnings takes so much time before you can earn few penny but thank you for sharing this website.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

2 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Im interested to know how much time it takes just to earn 1 Rub, Most Website that offer this type of earnings takes so much time before you can earn few penny but thank you for sharing this website.

Just by surfing the ads (without referrals ) you can earn approximately 2 RUB to 3 RUB, with literally no efforts (it depends on your work).

Wow that sounds interesting.i would definitely try it.i have seen many sites which needs investment to start earning.its probably the first site paying in payeer which doesn't need investment.thanks for sharing us this information.

1 hour ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Wow that sounds interesting.i would definitely try it.i have seen many sites which needs investment to start earning.its probably the first site paying in payeer which doesn't need investment.thanks for sharing us this information.

You’re so welcome @CryptoLover21 I’m very glad that you like my post 🙏🏼. I wish you a good luck! Keep hustling! (Happy earning).

Really nice way to earn some RUB, i will definitely try it in near future. But i wanna ask only 1 question: how much rub you can earn in 1 hours (in average)?

16 hours ago, stuntdila said:

hello I think you need to improve your post quality. you haven't post any payment proofs even though you said that you did 48 withdrawals. then post few screenshots of them. also add information like how much money you from earn from surfing ads and how valuable is the daily bonus. and you told about investing so tell us more about how it works and what kind of profits you can get from investing in the site .

To be fully honest I don’t post that much ( you can say I’m not into writing lol) and also I’m lazy to do screenshots and insert it to the post. Lol thanks for your comment tho.

It seems to be an interesting website. The 1 RUB minimal withdrawal amount is a great feature, no time to waste! I will probably look at it soon.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for sharing this this site, i hope it will be profitable and worth's our time. I will use this site because i need to try new opportunities and maybe i can be benefited with them, not just by earnings but to get new business ideas.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for sharing interesting information about the project. Do you have proof of payment? There are many scam sites on the internet today that don’t actually work and have fake good reviews

@KURTAULI yes the website still paying and I withdraw daily with no issues. I will attach my payment proof to the post soon . Thanks dear.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have worked inside many of the sites that pay this currency and all of these sites are honest but its problem is that they pay very little amounts and frankly, the price of the ruble coin is very low but beginners can work inside these sites to collect some of the capital and we hope that you provide us with proof of withdrawal For this site

• +2 1

this site looks like a opportunity to get business deals and also for earning.i will surely browse this site to get more information about the site and i hope it will give a good profit and will be worth for our time

You were supposed to place a proof of withdrawal for us to make sure everyone has the credibility of the site as there are many sites that are honest in the payment, but it requires depositing a predetermined amount to complete the withdrawal, so please explain a little about this site before registering

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, it is pretty good website,  you can earn without investment, but needs time to collect one dollar, it think it can be a good start for something else like investing website with low minimum deposits.

• -1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I love collecting this currency a lot and I use many reliable sites that I was allowed to obtain in exchange for performing some tasks, but I did not understand this site's experience before now and I will try it soon and I hope that it is honest and I can collect some of it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

l have never heard about that, but l want to try it. l have just registered, but does it work still? Is there anyone, who is earning from this site? 

• -1 1

@Hala99 Looking like site is great with so many earning opportunities but I still want to know whether it needs KYC or not to claim my rewards. Does they release payout everyday upon reaching the minimum payout threshold ? 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:15 AM, Whited35 said:

@Hala99 Looking like site is great with so many earning opportunities but I still want to know whether it needs KYC or not to claim my rewards. Does they release payout everyday upon reaching the minimum payout threshold ? 

I did a 1-minute search on this site (drift.biz) and it seems that it is a ponzi scheme. I would recommend you guys not to waste your time with it. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225329

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

18 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I did a 1-minute search on this site (drift.biz) and it seems that it is a ponzi scheme. I would recommend you guys not to waste your time with it. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225329

@BTC Future Thanks for your information. Fortunately, neither I have joined this site nor perform much researches, I just put it in my to do list but after your this message, I have removed this from my list. I am still checking some of your recommended sites. At least you do not recommend any sort of sites without testing them. 

• +2 1

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@BTC Future Thanks for your information. Fortunately, neither I have joined this site nor perform much researches, I just put it in my to do list but after your this message, I have removed this from my list. I am still checking some of your recommended sites. At least you do not recommend any sort of sites without testing them. 

Perhaps they might pay people that promote them, but judging by this accussation I wouldn't want to be part of scam project activities.

Hello, how many RUB can you earn per day?
It is excellent that the minimum withdrawal is so low.
I will register with your link, but I will not invest. I will only take advantage of the advertisement part.
I don't use Payeer, what other service do you recommend to receive the RUB? Happy earnings to everyone!

Okay, it seems interesting, let's try it, like the previous comment, I only take advantage of the link, I would not invest, but I would like to know when it is obtained by just seeing advertising. I would be lazy to do something else, usually you have to do many tasks that end up exhausting you and to achieve the minimum it takes a long time.