We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

although we received free bitcoin of posting work not reading of different topics but if if we don't read other topics then we don't write the quality posts of given topics so we don't ignore the reading importance in crypto talk forum. 

Based on my opinion a forum is a place where everyone shares the knowledge he or she  has that is you learn from other peoples and they learn from you that is the real purpose of a forum.

I am still in the learning stage, it will take me a lot of time to become a professional who is imparting knowledge to others. Whenever I learn something about cryptocurrency, I quickly find something else every day. Something new. I say yes.

• +4 1

It's good to understand that for any one,we should participate in the discussion and talk and share our experience with other,not only to read and go

On 5/20/2020 at 12:41 AM, deboprotap said:

I think friend you are partially true.Actually cryptotalk forum focused on good crypto conversations with useful contents.That is why they pay post and comment makers.This is my own view.It may be wrong.But if a new user making a good useful comment or ask a interesting question about crypto,then the user also get a payment for this topic.So teaching is not only way to get payment from here.

That's right this forum is really helpful and useful especially for those who are seeking for new knowledge about cryptoworld.

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We can see it in both the ways we get paid for teaching beginners and taking part in the campaign also once when we were a beginner then also we were earning so its not about teaching and learning it depends how you judge this platform. 

I think the teacher before will be teacher learn, so is the same things happen here with us; in this forum first we need to learn and then when we collect the necessary information we will introduce it on our topic to teach others..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We work in the forum in order to provide useful information and exchange cultures with others in encryption, and therefore we also learn and make money. I enter sometimes without having to participate only to learn and I am happy with this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/28/2020 at 11:02 AM, malik6314193 said:

Your argument is good. That we will not paid at that time we will not respond to any topic. But i don't think so , we also get paid by learning on this forum. Let me explain that whenever we have any problem or question to understanding any thing about crypto so we make a topic in which we asked the answer of that question. In this case we are learning and we will also paid for creating topic.

That is 100% a big yes mate we received payment for all activities, when we ask we received earnings, when we teach by posting we receive earnings.

I guess the soul purpose to why the site was creates was to create awareness about cryptocurrency which is to learn about it and tell our family and friends too not for us to get paid. But the small token that is been given is to show how real and strong the coin is so our friends will believe it.

I think we should learn by reading the posts we get.  And in doing so, we also became able to learn and teach.  I can learn another one later.  And we can share our lesson by posting later..

Thanks

• +5 1

Your story is different and we have to really recreate a good chance to. Teaching is really be sure that the information you are giving is well researched and also its really important you know that the information that you are about to give to question. Yes we are here to learn and teach and the beauty about this two is that you will end up making money from it, so very very important as we all know

Wow that's great but  in first you didn't have knowledge but they are paying the same if a newbie join the forum and start writing he do not  knowledge but after some time he learn from this forum and start earning so that mean this forum is paying form learning . The reason the forum is made to tell the people about the cryptocurrencies and give them knowledge about it .

Yes, we are here as a employee and we get payments for teaching and writing posts. But I think learning is very important and learning is life long process and we shouldn't miss the chance of learning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend ,In my opinion all members are employed in this forum to give extra and useful information about crypto currency world, and everyone has to share his knowledge in order to teach others and get benefit from others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, koussai999 said:

I think we can learn by reading the comments before making a comment on the post. We also learn from the experiences of others and their posts. I think it is teaching and learning at the same time.

That's right. 

We can learn from the others when we read their comments or posts also we can share to them what we know so they will learn from us too. 

We both benefits by doing that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This forum supports all of its members who know and who are learning alike because the new member after he acquires experience will also spread the knowledge he has learned.
I expect the forum policy to be completely correct.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:38 AM, BTC Future said:

There are many paying platforms right now with various formats for paying the users. I think that uptrennd is the most promising, and has a really cute system to level-up your account using the points (coins) you get from upvotes. 

You're right there are many paying platforms but few are not legit paying. 

That's why working in cryptotalk is one of the best way to make sure that you will not fall into scam. 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:56 AM, Sentry said:

Joining the campaign on the forum will really be a win-win situation for the members, because you'll learn and be able to share your knowledge with others while you're  also earning some extra crypto. That is also why we should take care of the forum and maintain the forum clean.

It's like we benefits by sharing knowledge here because we learn from the others too. 

Just like when we post something that really helpful some people will comment they know and we will learn from them especially things that we did not know yet. 

• +3 2

On 6/23/2020 at 4:05 PM, Izeal said:

Yes, we are here as a employee and we get payments for teaching and writing posts. But I think learning is very important and learning is life long process and we shouldn't miss the chance of learning.

We get paid at all taskes we made by teaching and learning. We are employed to make good qaulity contents not just a write up massages of useless contents.

This was a great post to you my friend. Enlighten someones mind that they cannot earn something if they didn't do post and share some knowledge that they have for the others. I hope this post will see by beginners here to have some new knowledge here in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

We are all here for the reasons of both teaching and learning, well the information is already here, what you only need is to have the time to read and understand the topics that may help you to gain knowledge.

We should also continue teaching or sharing our thoughts and knowledge so this forum will continue working.

• +1 1

On 5/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, koussai999 said:

I think we can learn by reading the comments before making a comment on the post. We also learn from the experiences of others and their posts. I think it is teaching and learning at the same time.

That's right we will benefits by reading and at the same time we can share to others what we have read and also we can add additional knowledge that we know. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Pitepite said:

We are all here for the reasons of both teaching and learning, well the information is already here, what you only need is to have the time to read and understand the topics that may help you to gain knowledge.

We should also continue teaching or sharing our thoughts and knowledge so this forum will continue working.

That's true mate we can share knowledge here by teaching and learning from those above you in knowledge of cryptocurrency ask questions on what you don't know in other to know.