How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Hello friends thisdays has been going so bad with lot of scammers on telegram. Why all this scammers!!

Telegram has now make it easy friends to get yourself protected from this fraudsters. All you need to do now is to calm down follow this instructions carefully follow this  simple steps that will save you from added to unknown groups privately or public.

Step one (1):

Go to your telegram settings

step two (2):

Click on privacy & security 

step three (3):

Click on my group

step four (4):

Now set on my contact

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

Here are also some screenshots for more details for you to understand it more clearly according to steps.

Screenshot_20200519-133226.png

Screenshot_20200519-133240.png

Screenshot_20200519-132334.png

Edited by Babubu609

Thank you so much my friend for this useful information we want also to fight again the scam bots wich stealing our money by telegram thank you

As for me, i only added people I know very well to groups, I will even start my own trading group so that I can give my fellow countrymen that are there helping hands and they too will help. It is better to start a group with pros you known that those that you do not know at all. And also, I do not pay for any signal, I have my own way to analyze market, which is better. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

I congratulate you on your contribution in the forum this is another topic with information of great help for everyone I did not know this configuration and I just did thanks to your topic thank you very much 

These settings are important. We had been advised to change them a while ago and I did so to get rid of groups full of scammers on Telegram as the Telegram robot requests the wallet address, type, and personal mail information so they can steal

• +1 1
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm greatful for your guidance on how to protect our selves from being added to scam telegram channels unknowingly and one day I was scammed in some groups that i was added and now I'm pretty sure after applying the security steps to my telegram account you have shared step by step I will be safe from such annoying scamers.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

i would generally try to not enter any groups on telegram and only look for channels as groups are sometimes so big and not useful at all

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Indeed, fraudsters in social media, especially on a telegram, are increasing day by day. I think that the Telegram administration should find suitable solutions for them as soon as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

We are all trying to save our money and earn income. Your topic is very good. We will learn a lot from it.We have to fight against schema. Hopefully we will all fight against Islam

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends thisdays has been going so bad with lot of scammers on telegram. Why all this scammers!!

Telegram has now make it easy friends to get yourself protected from this fraudsters. All you need to do now is to calm down follow this instructions carefully follow this  simple steps that will save you from added to unknown groups privately or public.

Step one (1):

Go to your telegram settings

step two (2):

Click on privacy & security 

step three (3):

Click on my group

step four (4):

Now set on my contact

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

Here are also some screenshots for more details for you to understand it more clearly according to steps.

Screenshot_20200519-133226.png

Screenshot_20200519-133240.png

Screenshot_20200519-132334.png

Your tutorial is very useful for every one. Because many number of scammers are in this crypto currency market and they try to scam with every one. So this is very important content.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

This is very important step. Also another option that might help and I would suggest using is 2fa. This way an extra code is needed to change devices which is sent by mail. 

I recently had that problem several times, and that it was arbitrarily added to possibly scam groups, and once I got out of a median another, with information from this publication I already found a solution to that problem.

• +1 1

Indeed, it is a very bad for that happens in the telegram, as the number of fraudsters has increased greatly especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, I will try to apply these steps that I mentioned on my profile in order to avoid these fraudsters

• +2 1

This is really amazing post ! because they always add me to scam groups on Telegram ! and I am always ask my self how can I stop this ! because it's very annoying ! 

Thank you for sharing this information in this forum but I was already knowing about this thing then also it will be helpful for the new members so that they don't fall prey to the scammers

• -1 1

We must adjust these settings so that we do not fall into any fraud operations because the telegram has become full of scammers and we must not join these groups because most of them are scams

7 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

This is really amazing post ! because they always add me to scam groups on Telegram ! and I am always ask my self how can I stop this ! because it's very annoying ! 

I am sure right now you can follow the steps to switch it off so that only your friends can add you to group you may like not added to scamming groups anymore

13 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Indeed, fraudsters in social media, especially on a telegram, are increasing day by day. I think that the Telegram administration should find suitable solutions for them as soon as possible.

Telegram can not do anything about them, the last week can do is to report them if there is report function but people may have been scammed before reporting them and because we can be so anonymous on telegram, which makes some people to have multiple accounts used to scam others. 

• +1 1

The telram application contains a huge amount of fraudsters who try to steal us on a daily basis and the application of these options inside the application is very important and we were able to avoid these fraudsters and for me I have set these settings for a while

• +2 1

I don't have telegram account but thanks for this information this can be helpful for my friends who use telegram. 

I'm going to tell this on them. 

Just be wise always and if you have a gut that they doing scamming much better to leave the group. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have just adjusted my setting after getting your useful guidance. It was really irritating on telegram that scammers were repeatedly adding me to their airdrop promotional channels without any sort of my personal interests. 

Thank you friend, there are many scammers in telegram social network but this settings will help us a lot to stay far from them. I have got scammed several times with fake groups in telegram but they have not steal my money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This days there are lot of scammers in telegram and there are many scam groups in telegram also which there use in decieving people who joined the group, so I think this your post will be very helpful to avoid such groups .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Telegram is also one of most popular social media platform, its create purpose also good, but some scammers are hackers involved and do scams, that's why this platform not safe but you mentioned tips really useful to avoid this scammers, thanks to share this topic.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Telegram is also one of most popular social media platform, its create purpose also good

@Honny143 telegram is good to make money especially in advertising projects like airdrops and bounties. The application now is occupied with 85% scammers that is why they find it easy to add us to scam groups to cheat us.