How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Telegram is very comfortable and popular among cryptocurrency users messenger but there are a lot of scammers too so these tips can really help to avoid scammers and losing money 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:07 AM, koussai999 said:

Indeed, fraudsters in social media, especially on a telegram, are increasing day by day. I think that the Telegram administration should find suitable solutions for them as soon as possible.

Just don't join especially when you really don't know what the group about and if you really don't have any idea. 

Make sure first that they are legit group so you will never be scam. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Telegram is very good chatting platform and most of the cryptocurrency investors communicates in telegrams but there are also lot of scams and fraud. So, you should always keep your account private.

already I set my privacy settings in TeLeGram , we need To secure our account because hackers always contact us Via personal or secret chat .

whenever I see such kind of Account , immediately I blocked and report there Account as a spammer .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

We can set our settings according to own choices no one can add us when we made that only the person who in my contacts list can add others don't have this kind of facility. Do your settings strong for avoiding scamming peoples.

16 hours ago, Fritz1013 said:

Thanks for the knowledge buddy, we really need this kind of information, telegram is very risky because hackers and scammers are always there, they use telegram to have victims. Thanks for this because we can now be safe from attacks.

That is right there are a lot of scammers and hackers on telegram, but Hackers and scammers are everywhere. That doesn't mean telegram is not safe or something else. We must only be careful and try staying away from them. 

On 5/22/2020 at 1:08 AM, Jimmy26 said:

Thanks for giving this post with specified explanation that's true now a days peoples are going threw more scam and hackers are making people's so bad experience everyone getting afraid of digital world and we should try our best to make people comfortable and give them some knowledge and idea to to survive whenever there in problem without taking any help.

Just be wise and know their real intention before you agree yo join their group. 

Don't fall in the scam easily so you can avoid lost. 

Don't trust easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is the must thing to do for using telegram as we are being added to many groups and i have already done this setting and i also suggest everyone to enable the contact only features for adding in group. And we can also hide our profile so that group members can't see so i also recommend this thing to do.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/22/2020 at 5:32 AM, Ridam said:

This is the must thing to do for using telegram as we are being added to many groups and i have already done this setting and i also suggest everyone to enable the contact only features for adding in group. And we can also hide our profile so that group members can't see so i also recommend this thing to do.

This steps will help everyone having problem of scammers in the telegray groups only accepted or joined groups will be available to get access to them.

Thank you for saying this wonderful post with us here. This will really come a long way to help us prevent ourselves from added into scam groups on telegram. 

Yes, I would also like, I also warn of fraudulent people who intrude by opening a private conversation with you on the telegram program, as most of them claim that they have investment experience and want your help, and then they try to defraud you.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, magd said:

These settings are important. We had been advised to change them a while ago and I did so to get rid of groups full of scammers on Telegram as the Telegram robot requests the wallet address, type, and personal mail information so they can steal

I'm not using telegram that's why I don't have any problem on that but gladly he shared that tips so everyone that has an account on telegram will follow that instructions so you can avoid adding in scam groups. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

telegram is all messed up 😕 i gets alot of personal messages and friend requests where they keep on shareing stupid links for scamming or people who tends to take just my personal information, i have replied some peoples too , who just ask to visit there sites and enter your email to get some sort of email which offers good amount  of earning but all they want is our information, later on i have just stopped replying and applied such setting 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many hackers in this crypto world, one of their ways to scam people is by using telegram chat, there are many active users of telegram so they are using it to scam people.

I have been exposed to many scammers on the application of Telkram, so I activated these options a few months ago and I think it is very useful as I managed to get rid of all the fraudsters and the annoyers who aim to steal

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All groups can be considered scam, you can see someone from a legit group using the profile picture of one of the admin and personal message someone in order to scam. So, just consider telegram to be a safe haven for scammers to maliciously do their work. 

On 6/30/2020 at 10:50 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

All groups can be considered scam, you can see someone from a legit group using the profile picture of one of the admin and personal message someone in order to scam. So, just consider telegram to be a safe haven for scammers to maliciously do their work. 

Most of the group are duplicate because many scammers make copyright of the original group so that they scam the innocent users just to make money. We ought to be careful with this type of groups.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Most of the group are duplicate because many scammers make copyright of the original group so that they scam the innocent users just to make money. We ought to be careful with this type of groups.

Very possible me the fake groups mimic the legit groups, be it fake or legit we have to be careful, I have heard links that are full of malware that these malicious actors can direct someone to download. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

23 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

Aside that, people from a legit group can form another group which is actually scam group or individually use legit group to scam. This is what I have noticed about telegram. 

That's why you need to choose wisely on who you going to trust especially on that app so you can avoid falling into their scam trap. 

Just make sure first if they are trustworthy so you can avoid losses. 

• +1 1

On 7/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Very possible me the fake groups mimic the legit groups, be it fake or legit we have to be careful, I have heard links that are full of malware that these malicious actors can direct someone to download. 

@BitcryptoHanmalware links are mostly posted to deceive users to scam them. I hope we take care and become care of getting scammed.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:10 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

As for me, i only added people I know very well to groups, I will even start my own trading group so that I can give my fellow countrymen that are there helping hands and they too will help. It is better to start a group with pros you known that those that you do not know at all. And also, I do not pay for any signal, I have my own way to analyze market, which is better. 

I'm not joining any groups in telegram because I don't have the app because for me there are many scam group inside that's why I prefer to get some information here and by doing my own research. 

• +4 1

Thank you for the explanation, indeed, I always find myself in unknown new groups which may pose a major threat to my computer and also to money in trading platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the explanation, indeed, I always find myself in unknown new groups which may pose a major threat to my computer and also to money in trading platforms.

Well I hope by this steps you can block users from adding you to unnecessary groups in telegram and to reduce the lose that occurs be scammers.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well I hope by this steps you can block users from adding you to unnecessary groups in telegram and to reduce the lose that occurs be scammers.

Yes, you can easily block users, on telegram, I do not enable my number for public to see. I always disabled it, only my contacts can see it. And that aside, I do not just join any group and I am careful of members in a legit group that can be scammers. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That does not bother me at all, in fact, sometimes I enter these groups full of swindlers and lose them a little before I delete them out of curiosity..