How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Many of us on the Telegram were surprised by adding it to groups that they did not know about, and without knowing, many bots were doing this work.

Where people used to be added to groups or channels without their knowledge, but now with the new update of Telegram, anyone can be prevented from adding you to groups

Prevent others from adding you to groups Telegram through simple steps:

1-Go to Settings
2- Then we choose privacy
3- Then we select the groups
4- We choose nobody or we can select contacts only

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this my friend. It's really hard for most inexperienced people to identify scams in social platform and even in this forum. I really think these precautions are going to help them not fall into trap. Good luck friends.

Если вы и пользуетесь приложением TELEGRAM вам нужно быть крайне осторожным, так как там очень много скам каналов, так как для мошенников это идеальное приложение, где их некто не сможет выследить.

Thank you for this useful information for me. I prefer to stay away from platforms and sites that are not popular or not of good reputation, to remain in safety, away from fraudsters, and as it is said a bird by hand is better than ten on the tree

Thanks for the information friend, it really is something very simple and I did not know how to do it. I've had a time that people add me without my consent and something really very annoying. It also happens to me that many scammers write to me, there are days that I receive 5 or 6 messages.

• +1 1

Really, my friend, there are a lot of scammers and the situation has become unbearable and needs management
What a very useful post
Indeed, what most Telegram users need is to be protected from accidentally joining these fake websites

On 5/19/2020 at 8:48 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends thisdays has been going so bad with lot of scammers on telegram. Why all this scammers!!

Telegram has now make it easy friends to get yourself protected from this fraudsters. All you need to do now is to calm down follow this instructions carefully follow this  simple steps that will save you from added to unknown groups privately or public.

Step one (1):

Go to your telegram settings

step two (2):

Click on privacy & security 

step three (3):

Click on my group

step four (4):

Now set on my contact

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

Here are also some screenshots for more details for you to understand it more clearly according to steps.

Screenshot_20200519-133226.png

Screenshot_20200519-133240.png

Screenshot_20200519-132334.png

Using telegram is really a good thing to know a lot of things about crypto currency because those knowledgeable users are giving advise to those who are seeking for advise using telegram.

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, CryptoDemon said:

thing to know a lot of things about crypto currency because those knowledgeable users are giving advise to those who are seeking for advise using telegram.

Telegram is much crowed with scammers all over the groups. They disturb, cheats on people just to steal from other with them working to have that which is very bad and this was the reason why this topic is created to help in fighting this gangs.

yeah i suppose i already see this trick in educational segment thanks for reminding us, but the only trouble that we get add to scam telegram channels is when we join other telegram businesses, due to the fact they cannot add us in the event that they don't know our phone numbers and that they only manner they get our smartphone numbers is fro this businesses, and also with this trick i factor our pals nevertheless can add us in this groups proper.

• +2 1

You only go to the settings of your telegram and there you solve the problem and if they add you, jump out of that group by yourself and never pay attention to those groups because if you listen to them they will scam you and that you do not want.

• +1 1

I would like to thank you for the effort that you put in this information. For me I do not add any one of my friends without their permission because anyone of us should respect the privacy of others without doing things they may be mad of it.

Anyway I think Telegram solved that problem by the way that you explained previously.

Thanks again.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beware of fraudsters who are frequently on Telegram. They try to add you to their channels and groups that hunt investors to cheat and steal their money. It is a good idea for everyone to learn how to cancel the feature of being added to groups by strangers. Also, I recommend blocking any stranger trying to deceive you through private messages.

• +4 1

In many of the telegram bots, 70% are for scammers and 30% are real.

In telegram, scammers send message to the people who invest in it and in the name of helping them to be successful instead they scam them.

Some of the scammers usually ask investors to send there BTC address for a bot but instead they get scammed.

• +2 1

i already did that because it's really annoying to find lots of groups scam you were added to daily and even sometimes they call you so for me i disabled all these settings and set it to my contacts only , i also change my username from time to another to make sure they don't find me again

Implementing safety steps is very important and we must not neglect that .. Previously, I used to be added to many groups on the Telegram and I do not know who added me to it.  This method would look good at preventing from re-adding to any other groups Thank you friend for the benefit

This is exceedingly convenient in a row to avoid all in this forum. cable as we every one of identify it had conclude a plight scammers that fire you pm without your expressive generally of the airdrops are smarmy scam, you canister get scores of copyrights of this forums.

To avoid the addition, you can do this from the privacy settings, but the risk is not in addition to it, but rather to be dragged behind the promises and temptations that they make in order to obtain money and the matter is not limited to Telegram and we saw this on Twitter when the account of the founder of Binance was hacked and published that deceptive tweet about doubling the amount that will be sent Retransmission was a process of stealing and impersonation at one time.

• +1 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:48 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends thisdays has been going so bad with lot of scammers on telegram. Why all this scammers!!

Telegram has now make it easy friends to get yourself protected from this fraudsters. All you need to do now is to calm down follow this instructions carefully follow this  simple steps that will save you from added to unknown groups privately or public.

Step one (1):

Go to your telegram settings

step two (2):

Click on privacy & security 

step three (3):

Click on my group

step four (4):

Now set on my contact

That's all. Henceforth, no one will be able to add you to their fraudulent groups again. 

Here are also some screenshots for more details for you to understand it more clearly according to steps.

Screenshot_20200519-133226.png

Screenshot_20200519-133240.png

Screenshot_20200519-132334.png

It is great know about this feature but I don't think you will still be safe after doing that because not all scam platforms are tagged as scam. I think we should stay away from all of them generally.

Thanks a lot i was facing many problem to be added in spams group on telegram even I don't know anyone who else added me. Thanks for sharing this topic which will make to be release from this spammer by setting up my account as you share.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

That's good for sharing this information, telegram is supporting decentralized coin activities which that have make scammers to make fake project through telegram and bringing set backs to cryptoworld. 

Numerous individuals are utilizing message to trick individuals ! Since ordinary numerous new individuals join the Crypto venture ! What's more, from the outset they all were eager to get profited by this undertaking so someone's acknowledge to put away their cash with obscure individual !

• +2 1

My friend you have shared very good information with us. Like, nowadays, there are many scammers, that are trying to do his work day and night and he keeps trying to how they can fraud people. And the biggest way to scam his people is Telegram. He used to automatically add people to his group on telegram and show his stem projects on them and he used to cheat people by showing them the hope of double benefit. 

But as you have shared very useful information with us. By reading this post many people will change the settings of their telegram so that scammers will not be able to reach them and they will avoid being scam. In this way, many people will avoid falling scam.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Dear friend I also face some problem in telegram group. Unknown person add many group. You give a good solution to safe scammers telegram group. You give a very easy process to secure telegram account. Thanks for give this solution which is helpful for me.

This is one of the things that we suffer from not only on Telegram, but on Facebook, Instagram and others, and the best solution, in my opinion, is to ban those who add you to these groups.

• +2 1