Buying precious gems stones by Bitcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Buying precious gems stones by Bitcoin

i am a gemstone lover and its my wish to buy some gems with Bitcoin, is my wish gona be complete in future or not. please share your precious comments and i consider your all comments are like a gems for me. please make my post like a gems also with your likes please.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 3

I don't know when buying gemstones with Bitcoin directly will be available, but you can just exchange what you need to USD and buy it with that

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes i love the game to , but i don’t know in store of gaming support cryptocurrency , and also i don’t know any stores in internet support cryptocurrency , and this is bad , if you need to but something we have to exchange bitcoin to PayPal , and  after we can do this , but this need a lot of time and a high fee for transaction.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

4 hours ago, Sapphire444 said:

i am a gemstone lover and its my wish to buy some gems with Bitcoin, is my wish gona be complete in future or not. please share your precious comments and i consider your all comments are like a gems for me. please make my post like a gems also with your likes please.

Yeah i am also a gamer, i like pc gaming's its my life to game its in my blood, i like first person shooting games and also fifa19 is my life, and we can buy games at amazon and in so meany gaming sits with bitcoins, but i don't referrer buying stuffs with bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrencies are getting famous day by day. And it seems that in sometime it will be available for trading in the whole world. Purchasing things with cryptocurrencies have begun quite smoothly and people are also loving it. So maybe someday it will be also available to purchase gems with crypto. So wait until then.  

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Are you talking about real life precious gems that worth gold / alot of money or in game gems?

Because those are just 2 concepts to discuss at this topic and i have no idea which one you refering to.

In case being a real life gem, you will have to profit alot till you reach that goal 😛

Now for the games gems it should be preaty quick, just good luck out there 😄

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You can buy gemstones with bitcoin, but you need a large amount, and you may work for several years to collect this amount. You may be forced to convert bitcoin to a dollar before buying it. I wish you success and achieve this dream.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I think you can do it in the future directly
At the present time you can convert bitcoin to the dollar currency and then you buy any gems you want, meaning that at the present time you can buy gems, but indirectly

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course you can buy gems using bitcoin, but you will need a large amount of bitcoin to achieve this goal and this is difficult, but it is not impossible as I think

• -1 1

7 hours ago, Sapphire444 said:

i am a gemstone lover and its my wish to buy some gems with Bitcoin, is my wish gona be complete in future or not. please share your precious comments and i consider your all comments are like a gems for me. please make my post like a gems also with your likes please.

In my opinion you do fine as long as you have installed really good security systems where you live and probably have a dog and a gun in the house as well. 

To do it in the simplest way you can make the purchase of a currency, with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and with that currency, pass a platform and make the purchase of some type of gem or precious stone.

Bless you will fulfill your dream with the help of Bitcoin and this forum everyone is working here so that they can make some money out of it and from that money they will fulfill their dreams so never leave the hope always try your best

• +1 1

I have not purchased such things using digital currencies. I use these currencies to buy game cards, sell them for real money, and then buy products with them.Perhaps in the future these currencies will be used to purchase different products

Many websites have started selling their products in exchange for payment in cryptocurrencies, and this indicates that these sites have started to trust cryptocurrencies and their future, and I believe that you can buy gems and make cryptocurrencies from the famous Amazon store.

• +1 1

Changing your bitcoin to dollar and withdraw them to any bank and buy gemstone you want...now no buying with bitcoin my friend 

20 hours ago, Sapphire444 said:

That's possible if you have enough bitcoin that you can convert into dollars for you to be able to buy those gem Stones. 

Just up  some hard work and strategy for you to achieve that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Gems are really valuable and so many gems lovers want to collect this gems, but bro you want buy this gems through crypto not bad idea, but I don't think its good deal because so many countries not except this type payment system, but your country support this system then you definitely buy.

• +1 1

I think this topic and our comments will be deleted very soon. If I understood well, it's somebody that like diamond, sapphire, emerald and he would like to buy it with BTC in the future??

• -1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't think that bitcoin will be used in direct purchases for gemstones anytime in the near future. I think that at the moment the price of bitcoin and other crypto is too volatile, whereas the price of gemstones continues to grow and appreciate. This will not be fair on the dealers then for the purchases. I think that best case scenario is that you can purchase some giftcards or the stores you want to use them in for the gem stones.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Of course it will be possible to buy gem by using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in the near future.You know, crypto has the potential to bring the change for this world and once the cryptocurrencies adopted by entire this world, I think buying gem by using crypto will not be a bigger issue. 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:02 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

I don't know when buying gemstones with Bitcoin directly will be available, but you can just exchange what you need to USD and buy it with that

This is true mate, i didn't heard some new about it, you can only deposit some real money and buy some of it but if this is true, this will be a good thing for their members who are using cryptocurrencies.

Don't worry friend, many people are now trusting bitcoin and they use it even in their businesses. I believe you will buy gemstones with bitcoin very soon, bitcoin is very helpful and it will give you what you need.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't know exactly but you cannot directly buy gemstome from bitcoin. However you can convert or exchange btc to other form of currency such as usd and than there should not be any problem investing them where ever you want.

• -1 2

Like you I'm also gems lover and I have ruby, blue, and diamond gems but I also like chocolate gems because it is very sweeter. I guess to buy gems from Bitcoin is very hard because very low shopper is accepting Bitcoin as payment.

• +1 2

Don't worry now almost many gaming platforms are using different crypto currencies for buying and selling of games and also in few years we can expected that many new things with bitcoin we can do this. So try to wait some more and then you have more opportunities.