Consequences for inappropriate & appropriate creating of topic submitted to inappropriate section - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Consequences for inappropriate & appropriate creating of topic submitted to inappropriate section

Guy guys is a new day I am coming up with a topic discussing on a big mistakes we often make. We feel guilty for getting purnished for been guilty the moderators are sad to purnished you but when you deserve the purnishment as it was written on the forum rules then they have to do their work.

Note: I create this topic  for the help of everyone in the forum. We all except a few are doing it right.

You might be surprised and be sad after all the stress you create a good qaulity topic and submit it at end you find it deleted. Please now don't be sad. Kindly check out this questions with answers giving it will give you the reason why your topic get deleted :

1. Now let say you have created a topic, please have you try to search about it before creating it?

Answer: yes I search and is not repetitive.

Now calm down there is a problem with your topic because the moderators don't delete topic without a reason. You might be right having a good topic but the post attached to it is not matching the name of the topic or is kind of useless topic. E.g Bitcoin halving 2020 well this is a good heading but from your post you end up discussing something useless without meaning and discussing nothing about halving. This is useless content and you will receive a warning point or get your post deleted. They might pity you deleting your topic without giving you a warning point because of how good you get the post. If the post is bad you received double purnishment for it.

2. I created a topic both the post and heading are matching and discussing related to it, my post is not repetative, why is it deleted?

Answer: 

Yes it most be deleted for two reasons that is not highlights from your question. Firstly have considered the section you have submitted your topic? If  no that is also a reason with that you can receive a warning point or deleting a topic. Secondly have review a post from the about forum on how to create a topic if no then. You need to do that before creating a topic.

Note: we almost all of us here make this little mistake creating a topic without starting with a capital letter. This makes your topic and post to be of a low qaulity.qaulity.

Try to correct this mistakes we often makes it all the time. This always discouraged us from creating new topics to avoid deleting of topics and receiving warning point.

This post is not a repetative so don't panic telling us your opinion. You are welcome to cryptotalk forum.

A well deserved post always deserves an appreciation!!

According to me as much as i have been seeing in the forum , your account will get banned and also it may get suspended.  You may receive warning points for the same unethical activity in the forum that is prohibited. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Really informative topic bro you discussed every points useful when we create any post, because most of members complaints they create useful topic, then also deleted but you mention some points really match this conditions, and suitable that's why the moderators deleted this topic's, thanks to share this information and hope our forum members know the reason behind our topics deleting.

• Useful or interesting 3

I congratulate you for creating this excellent theme I think it will be very yuda for beginners who have not yet understood the proper functioning of the forum many thanks 

Thank you for this important information, but I am facing a problem is that I do not find many responses to the topics I write, so what is the problem?

• Useful or interesting 2

The possibility of erasing publications, because the content of the text explicitly violates the title is the greatest possibility for the occurrence of the survey process, so it must be sure to include the text of the title in the text of the subject

5 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you for this important information, but I am facing a problem is that I do not find many responses to the topics I write, so what is the problem?

Well here is a brief advice to you mate. During creating topic you need to give some challenges about what you face and to what solution you get to solve that problem. Use simple English that can be understood by everyone. Don't ask for reputations contribute in helping others by helping them with solution of problems they are facing. Be patient always write good post as you use to do. Create at least one or two topics per day this will make you popular. This enough will help you mate you can see some of my topics and other experts on the forum qoute posts and topics that you understand In Other to contribute I am sure you can have many comments when you become popular.

While researching for the topic, you should also make sure you understand what this topic would be about to post it in the appropriate section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

1 hour ago, ETheHedgehog said:

While researching for the topic, you should also make sure you understand what this topic would be about to post it in the appropriate section

This is not to post in appropriate section but to post the right content in the appropriate sections because you are talking about replies. But about the topics, so do create and post it in the section that is not appropriate as well. 

Yes you are right.  But I have different problems. I may have posted one of the two that day but I didn't get a proper reply. I still don't understand why.

Sure we must be careful when making new topics not to make some common mistakes that can lead to post deletion or receiving of warning points that can cause our accounts to get banned and the best solution is to understand and follow all the rules about creation of topics in each and every section.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are a good friend and you always contribute to publishing useful topics for all members of the forum CryptoTalk, and through your post you have managed to mention the most important reasons that lead to the deletion of the topics that we create

I don't know, so I will not be exact, but I think that high-quality posts that follow the rules and are also posted in the correct section of the forum aren't deleted. There are many technical posts written to be early members in September - November which I am still reading, again and again, to try and drain as much information as possible. I am certain that posts that are on point, detailed, and correctly structure, using a good command of the English language and vocabulary aren't deleted. I would also like to suggest to members to use Grammarly (the free version) for their posts as it provides really good tips and corrections. I did use it for this post and it found around 10 mistakes which I've corrected.

• +1 1

Very good recommendation to avoid violating the rules, in the forum, but I'm afraid I've also seen a post similar to this one and I think that practically sometimes the rules are violated even though reviewing the topic that we are going to publish.

Everyone must read and understand the laws of the forum so that we do not violate them and we must adhere to publishing within the sections assigned to them and not publish any topic in any section that does not belong to it until this forum remains organized

From time to time we can know our mistake and as you say there is nothing without reason ,if you observe your most deleted post you can know where is the mistake

All you say is true, and I agree with you. As for me, I think that the most common reason for deleting topics is repetition, as we write a topic inside the forum in the past, so we must always use the search button.

5 hours ago, Beast921 said:

Thank you very much for helping me as well as many members of the forum to understand.I did'nt have any idea before reading your topic.Now I have come to know and learnt something new.Once again thanks!

You are welcome I wish you best of luck and happy posting I wish you will try to practice them as possible, you will be safe and well there are many things to learn you can follow this link to learn more. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/102486-tips-on-how-to-be-successful-and-save-in-this-forum-permanently/

No topic will be deleted as long as it is good, non repetitive and placed in the right section of the forum, I have had only one of my topics deleted ever since and it is understandable because I was so new to the rules then. We shouldn't blame the administration of being too strict when members can't follow simple laid down rules. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Posting in the wrong section on this forum is prohibited. If we are confused which section is best to create our posts, we might consult with forum moderators otherwise in the most of the cases, posts will be either deleted or will be the best candidate to receive a warning point.

• +1 1

This is a very god post. I want to highlight that if people follow these rules then many of the members in this forum will also not suffer as much in terms of having their comments deleted when posts are deleted. There are many comments made on duplicate topics, and when it gets deleted then the users suffer as well. If we all follow these rules then you will not have to worry about such. Thank you for bringing this to our attention i think that this is a very good post.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/19/2020 at 8:21 AM, Babubu609 said:

we almost all of us here make this little mistake creating a topic without starting with a capital letter.

That is true my Friend we all make this mistakes yet I haven't create a single topic yet affraid not to create an incorrect topic and get purnished for it.

I think that it is better that you do not create many posts in a short time on the site, especially the publications nearby with each other on the site, i.e. that are located next to each other because that exposes you to delete posts

• +1 2
  • +3 1

@Babubu609this is a very nice post helpful for everyone. We most of times make this mistakes and we received warning points for violating the rules but right now I hope this topic will help to remember us the best to get save here thank you.

This is a long post and helpful one. I have created many few post. And it got deleted. I thought that I have Not made a good post. But the problem was I have not posted It in the right section. I am lucky enough that I didn't get any warning point for that. So always try to post in the right section