Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

According to us you have said the right thing ... I think the price of bitcoin has gone up from the beginning to the end today. In 2020, it will probably exceed $ 15,000. But achieving the goal of 1 trillion is not achievable .... it will take a while.
 In the meantime, the price of bitcoin may fall

Aside from Japan, Philippines also acknowledge Bitcoin as payment, I also wish that more and more country will look at Bitcoin as money and acknowledge it as mode of payment.  There will be hurdles before Bitcoin prices go to the moon, but with the community and developers actively developing and promoting Bitcoin there is no doubt Bitcoin price will go to the moon.

I think there is much room for increase seeing it already reached a higher price.I do think that way too.Although there are downs, seeing it go back up to where it almost stopped last time provide faith to those who are on hold.

Maybe it won't get that high this 2020 but there is always the possibility. We cannot say never. Because the possibility is there. Maybe we can see it on the next five years. The industry is still growing that is why I can say that it is possible. 

On 11/20/2019 at 11:04 AM, jore1 said:

Obviously, it is impossible for bitcoin to rise to the value of 1 btc, which is equivalent to 1000000 usd .usd is a coin with value in the top 5 currencies in the world and if btc has that value, it means usd has been It is no longer a high-value currency.

no matter how high bitcoin go it will always be measured in US dollars so we cant correctly say the dollar will be dead if we still measure our bitcoin with.

Just now, ivermu said:

Wе do nо longеr reсognize wherе priсеs will movе, mаkе use оf оf bitсoin is still rеstricted in sоmecountries, сontrols like that аrе limiting the dеvelоpment of bitcоin prices, whilе intеrnаtiоnal сontrоls bolster bitcоin, of route the prеrеquisite fоr bitсoin саn bе bettеr and priсеs will surely upwаrd thrust.

it is overwhelming if we could say bitcoin to 1 million in just few months ! but it is not overconfident that  bitcoin could reach 1 million in near future, Things can be exist if there will be positive pinging in such commodities.

Thanks

Regards

We will never know, because as far as i know, a lot of people nowadays talking about bitcoin and there's a possibility that bitcoin can reach 1 million or higher, but it depends if bitcoin will improve or make something that they know they can impress a lot of people. 

I'm also sometimes annoyed with people who predict the value of bitcoin without knowing anything, they just guess it. I agree with what you explained about liquidity, halving can increase the value for miners so that it remains profitable to be mined. When halving the volume and value should go up according to the needs.

In crypto market anything can be happened . when bitcoin started his journey can anyone predict that how much the price would be in 2019. so what will happen after 10 years we cant say but I hope that btc price will hit 1m in future.

The prediction of bitcoin just like hope. But it doesn't think so it can be happen where the 1 million targets are so huge but it can happen after 50 or 100 years later.

No! Bitcoin must reach 1 million dollars and more than that if the whole world will be using bitcoin so the price must rise cause of low supply of bitcoins than others crypto's

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Until now, John McAfee's prediction that the bitcoin price will reach
1 million euros in the coming years has caused a sensation, but that 
of Moon Capital is enormously more optimistic. In fact he claims that
bitcoin will become the first world currency and that its price 
will rise to around 98 million USD
Edited by Sedendum

Lol! Bitcoin will reach one million dollars in price before we reach to 2030 year. The bitcoin price would go far in price for the future.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/19/2019 at 8:50 AM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

I'm just thinking for the bitcoin price to reach one billion and you are talking that's it cannot reach one million! Just keep hopping for the one million dollars of price of bitcoin.

Iqoption.com/signup

12 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I'm just thinking for the bitcoin price to reach one billion and you are talking that's it cannot reach one million! Just keep hopping for the one million dollars of price of bitcoin.

we can keep hoping all year but hope cant fule a bitcoin rally up to one million my friend, for it to go that high we need liquidity and we need a lot of it because the price cant go up without it.

No i dont think so. people are crazy. may be they are trying to push bitcoin higher by providing false information's. how to get this kind of crazy point which is: 1 million: quite impossible. I predicted 30K to 75K within next 5years. but also it go to the lower which is : below 1000usd. so trading bitcoin means taking big risk. But i hope bitcoin appreciate its value. waiting for break the 14K within december 19

In my opinion I think bitcoin will reach 1 million in the future because the supply is limited so I expect that we can see 1 million price in the future, maybe in the 20 years who knows..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Few years back most of peoples talking about bitcoin its bubble and going to burst in next few years but its not happen and now many serious investors talking about this and bitcoin is going very advance and better day by day now we have new talk what could be highest peak for this and no one sure but most of serious investors and experts believe sure its going to touch $10,000 but still too many talks about this can this reach $1 Million its really hard to say about this but I am also not sure this bitcoin can touch this figure ever or in our lives.

These are speculative expectations by some exceptionally goal-oriented people. I wear not how they foresee such qualities. No strong reasons and rationales is by all accounts supporting these forecasts. what's more, the cost of bitcoin will prop up regardless of what occurs and bitcoin will arrive at one million and even pass it, the future holds more than that for bitcoin.

I guess bitcoin CAN reach 1 million, but ONLY when its mining ends, so the coinm will be scarce and the demand will surpass the supply and the price will gradualy increase.

In another words, this will take a lot of time..

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, duncun007 said:

where will this liquidity come from?

I'm not sure liquidity has anything to do with whether bitcoin can reach $1 million.  And in any case, the bitcoin market has plenty of liquidity.

The real question is whether there's going to be enough demand to drive the price that high.  I do think it will get there eventually, but I'm not sure I'll live to see that day.  Think about how many times bitcoin's price would have to multiply to get there.  Well over 100, and it takes a lot of market demand for anything to get that crazy.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:14 AM, Shahadatbd said:

McAfee says about BTC price prediction can go for one million in 2020. But I think it is not possible. One million is a milestone which can't reach anytime. BTC will go up more it is right but not this amount.

That wretched Masoud only wants to promote himself and his companies. He himself said that he will cut off the intellectual property, if the bitcoin did not reach $ 100,000 by 2020, so you don't believe everything you see. 

7 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

What if the world finally accepts cryptography as a means of payment or asset? Do you know that the foreign exchange market costs $ 5 trillion a day, because it is a legal asset, and the same can apply to bitcoins? 

Bitcoin has been accepted as a means of payment or assets. To be widely accepted it takes time, and there is no need to ask or doubt that it will be achieved or not. 

No need to make a fuss over the price of whether to reach a certain price or not. It will happens in ways outside of your mind, and you don't need to understand it. Just be positive, and keep telling everyone that decentralization will soon succeed.

• +1 1