Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

On 11/9/2019 at 11:41 PM, wingfield said:

The fact that the BTC price is falling is more important than when it is rising. Once the price drops, it allows potential investors to buy more BTC, which could not have happened when the price was high. This year was a year for investments. When the bull run comes, it doesn't pay to buy BTC anymore. So we have to take advantage of the opportunity.

I strongly agree with your opinion that this year the price of bitcoin is declining and it will be an opportunity for investors to invest, so when the increase comes then it does not pay to buy BTC again because it has already been bought at a time when prices are down, Jadia must take advantage of opportunities that already exist.

• +4 1

I think it is no happen in short time if it happen it must take a lots of time.i think around 10-15 years take time to fill the target. thanks

• +4 1

I Don't think so. I think, bitcoin still has the possibility to go up and hit 1M mark. It will take time but not impossible for bitcoin to reach the milestone.      

• +4 1

It is not unlikely for bitcoin to reach 1 million dollars. Scarcity is one of the most significant aspect of bitcoin and therefore there is still lots of bitcoin left to be mined by miners even after the year 2100!

When something is rare, its value usually increases and that may happen for bitcoin too.

Supply and demand also play a big role in determining the price of bitcoin. If the demand for bitcoin increases all over the world, its value may rise too.

But there is also the possibility that ethereum may take the lead and overtake bitcoin in value.

I personally think $100.000 is more likely to happen than $1 million.

• +4 1

Speculation is rife on the internet. From beginners to experts who give speculation about the price of bitcoin, whether it reaches so much or so much. As a bitcoin holder, I just hope that the price of bitcoin continues to rise consistently.

• +4 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:50 AM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

It's not possible to reach at $1 million for bitcoin. Because the users are increasing day by day along with demand. In 2020 or within 2023 bitcoin might be hit $20000 to $300000. 

• +4 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

For me that is not impossible to happen, but i think it will take 4 to 8 decades before it will happen. Especially if some government will intervene and won't promote the public information of what is bitcoin, and worst case scenario they will ban cryptocurrencies including bitcoin like what happened to China and it's neighbors.

• +3 1

I concur with the author. In my opinion there simply are way too many other blockchain platforms out there, which supplement the same functions for consumers to make Bitcoin the most relevant.

• +4 1

On 11/14/2019 at 8:11 AM, Shahadatbd said:

I think will never touch 1 million. It is not easy to go up in 1 million. The biggest price was bitcoin is 20k$ . But BTC control the whole crypto market that's why it will rise little bit more.

Yes your opinion is true that bitcoin is not easy to touch 1 million, but even though bitcoin does not reach 1 million it turns out that bitcoin controls all cryptos so that bitcoin can increase a little more because bitcoin greatly affects all cryptos.

i agree yes bitcoin is not stable in price maybe if can reach higher high of price but i predict maybe in future will happen you can go to moon or anywhere but for now this is a dream only .

But come to think of it, it's actually something that sounds too very ridiculous. Cause a lot of shit can happen by 2030. You'll see crazier shit than fidget spinners, women's lap pillows. I'm not sure if something so ridiculous would ever be possible but hey you never know.

And if it hit such value we will celebrate because at that time holding holding one million satoshi will be like holding one million dollars. Bitcoin value has never reach such value before now and I don't it will reach such height in value in the next five decade.

We need more time before its happen that because as you can see bitcoin is so stable and we don't know if bitcoin prices goes to the moon or goes down.  Be an observer to know if bitcoin price still in good situation.

but haveng another ATH is stilll applicable in btc.I thought I miss look the numbers but its really that huge, the word again must not used there since it didn't happen yet theat BTC came to that amount

perhaps in the sense of a higher bitcoin selling value higher than the first launch rate or perhaps a value that is doubled from the original price. only my opinion alone may be that would add more convincing information

For me it is impossible to happen. I think it is very difficult to happened because 1 million is very high value but we don't know the limit of the value of bitcoin maybe it is possible but not now i think. 

His wisdom is on stake and either could be case as you have mentioned. May be he is doing all this just for the sake of attention or he knows something of inner world. Let us hope for best and if we keep supporting bitcoin, I think there are probably much chances for it to reach 1 million dollars. We need to anyways support bitcoin at peak so that we may make money ultimately by showing patience.

I will agree with you on that but it is entirely possible that governments are already buying bitcoin but they are doing it in a way so they do not make the price to go up, another possibility is that they try to find the whales that are holding huge amounts of bitcoin and arrest them for some reason and confiscate their bitcoins and instead of selling the bitcoin like they did in the past they could just keep it.

what will happen is the pleasure of everyone or the user seeing the price reach its peak, but I do not think that will happen, dude. look, the recent decline. do you think it's potentially good for 2020 later? certainly not, is not it! according to me in the year 2020 the price will be normal and only increased slightly, but at least it will be better. too early to discuss the price will reach $ 1 million during such situations.

$ 1 Million is a price expectation that is too high and I don't think everyone has such a expectation, BItcoin halving does have a spike effect but $ 1 Million is too big for 1 Bitcoin. Let's expect more logical things like $ 10,000- $ 30,000 which makes more sense.

Nobody knows what will happen. When bitcoin reach $20,000.00, someone said it will go down $3,000.00, who beleive it but its happened. In my opinion, i still beleive bitcoin will reach 1 milion but of course do not know when.

In what to believe? For sure not in the end of bitcoin! You can read similar articles from 5 years ago, people from wall street, from banks and investment sectors pronounced bitcoin dead so many times, and what happen? Most funny of them all is Soros, after so many years and so many article pointed against crypto this year he decided to enter in crypto market, Jordan Belfort will do the same, he is talking out the people from buying but in same time he is buying bitcoins. Be careful when you are selling bitcoins, maybe you will stay without good investment because of some wolf that mislead you, don't be a sheep.In many other articles you can read about wall street is planning to enter in crypto, in the same time they are spreading fud because they wish to buy as many bitcoins they can at this low price. Conspiracy theories are everywhere around, news spinning is a normal thing but that makes harder for truth to reach people minds.

You are being too negative, it is right that right now these are very difficult times for bitcoin but this does not mean this is going to last forever, this is just a bad moment in the market, it is just a moment, but in the future the market will recover and a lot more than that and if you are not there to take advantage of the market someone else will.

Only the volatile naturality of bitcoin is our chance for how bitcoin will survive from every critical situation. And every too much speculation can possibly misleads us and that would be frustrating if we can not meet that too much expectation.what is true and sure about bitcoin it is volatile. Although we are making our own analysis and speculation it is just remain as a theory and nothing more nothing less for that.