Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

I agree with you, bitcoin will never reach this price because it is nothing more than a fantasy, Satoshi Nakamoto just won't release a few million more bitcoins.

17 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

When bitcoin price was at one dollar people are also making fun of it and said this can't be reach 100 dollar and when it at 100 dollar them again people said it will never be at 1000 dollar but you can see how it break the records and people's believe

This is somehow true that bitcoin managed to break records and rose the way that shocked the world but the thing is that rising from $0.01 to $1000 is much easier than rising from $10.000 to $1.000.000! I think this huge increase requires fiat inflation to rise too. It is hard to imagine that fiat stays the same but bitcoin jumps 100x its current price. If bitcoin reaches 1 million dollars, everything will be more expensive by then. For example, a car that is now worth $50K will worth $500K when bitcoin reaches that value. If fiat stays the same, few people can sell their bitcoins and receive million dollars because there is not enough cash flow to pay everyone the equivalent of his bitcoin in USD.

I dont think that Bitcoin will reach 1 Million in the future, but I think in the future they will reduce their decimal points from 8 to 3 ( now is 0.00000001 will change to 0.001), in my opinion is possible will reach up to 50000.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/21/2020 at 11:54 AM, tienda said:

I dont think that Bitcoin will reach 1 Million in the future, but I think in the future they will reduce their decimal points from 8 to 3 ( now is 0.00000001 will change to 0.001), in my opinion is possible will reach up to 50000.

For bitcoin to reach $50000 may even be achievable in this decade, but what about century to come when all coin are mined, it is possible by that time forever bitcoin to reach $1 million possibly. 

The market is a bitcoin currency that does not have any liquidity and it depends on demand only and it is very difficult to know the movement of the market and the price that the bitcoin will reach. Someone expects this currency to reach this price, so it is possible that one day we will be surprised at a price of $ 50,000 or more

It is very difficult now that bitcoin succeeds in achieving this goal and reaching the price of 1 million dollars, but certainly the bitcoin price will increase significantly.

Life is great and enjoy it

There is nothing impossible about bitcoin, people will doubt it that bitcoin can grow from $0.003 in 2010 to $200000 in 2017. So, in the next 50 years, we do not know what could happen, it could be possible. But for now, it is not achievable. 

For bitcoin to reach $100,000 it should have earned market cap of about $2.1 trillion or close to that. I think for now, we will have to put aside the believe and debate about bitcoin reaching up to nine figures. I won't rule it out but definitely I can't see that happening any time from now. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/20/2019 at 10:04 AM, duncun007 said:

yea exactly the whales control the market but i think if we comparing which one will be more realistic ill say bitcon going bellow 1000$ is more realistic than it hitting 1 million, yet bulls have been surprising us for almost a decade now...so we just wait and see.

When global regulations support bitcoin, of course the demand for bitcoin will be high and the price will certainly rise. trillions of dong and only countries with that kind of money, bitcoin can pump and reach 30-50k but never higher.

3 hours ago, gloria10yqj said:

When global regulations support bitcoin, of course the demand for bitcoin will be high and the price will certainly rise. trillions of dong and only countries with that kind of money, bitcoin can pump and reach 30-50k but never higher.

As for me, there will be a time bitcoin will reach $100 thousand, this can be next decade but I know it will happen. At that time, bitcoin will worth 1 trillion of dollars. 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:34 AM, duncun007 said:

you haventt answered my question yet...and whales are peoplee with billion dollars what bitcoin need in order to pump is trillions and only countries have that type of money, bitcoin can pump and reach 30-50k but never higher.

no one can say that it will not reach 100 thousand dollars, the market has no liquidity because without support, it is a market that follows supply and demand. When global regulations support bitcoin, of course the demand for bitcoin will be high and the price will certainly rise.

Yes, I agree with you, and I also do not think that Bitcoin can reach 1 million. This is impossible, although there are many articles and videos that talk about this, but these are just rumors in my opinion.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:09 PM, Rifrach said:

bitcoin will reach US $ 1 million in 2020. "one day", Bitcoin will be $ 1 Million per BTC. Bitcoin (BTC) can reach $ 1 million in the future.

When global regulations support bitcoin, of course the demand for bitcoin will be high and the price will certainly rise. they will create another rally and will take advantage of the halving for that. Bitcoin will become rich people and they will have a lot of money in their accounts.

Bitcoin has a good bright future ahead and believe it can even go above 1 million in the future. It is just a matter of time before it happens. If you look at the popularity of bitcoin today you will see that it is high compared to some years back and with that I am sure if the world adapt bitcoin then definitely the popularity will still increase and also demand will be high which will make the price to rise rapidly.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

Not even halving a few more times after 2020 will help with the BTC price increasing to that high. As long as there are the threat of whales that will potentially flood the market is there, the less likely it will happen. Probably the only way we will have that price range is when we have confirmation that each and every whale has been 'slain' and the network is finally free from them whales with ridiculously large holdings (single person only, entities such as exchanges are exempted) and all the Bitcoins in existence are more or less spread out evenly amongst the whole Bitcoin community. Of course, that scenario would be unrealistic.

$50,000 per 1 BTC by around 2050, and more than $100,000 by 2100, would be a more realistic prediction.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 7/6/2020 at 10:47 AM, gloria10yqj said:

no one can say that it will not reach 100 thousand dollars, the market has no liquidity because without support, it is a market that follows supply and demand. When global regulations support bitcoin, of course the demand for bitcoin will be high and the price will certainly rise.

But know that bitcoin will need marketcap of over  $1 trillion before can get to over $100000 in price, this will take a very long time my friend, do not let us just expect this for now for it is not possible, it will take a decade before this can happen. 

• +2 1

I can not reject the possibilities that Bitcoin price may reach 1 million in the future and I really do not know why you are telling like its price will never reach 1 million. Whales are the major cause to manipulate price of Bitcoin according to their benefits if they decides to make some movements with their incredibly higher amounts of BTC holdings. Another factor is, if Bitcoin goes to mass adoption trend in this world and its supply becomes steady than price for each BTC will get skyrocketed. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin really has a good bright future ahead but I don't think it can ever reach 1 million dollars because that is a huge amount of capital. Bitcoin is currently reading $9,500 and I believe it will keep rising as long as it is not banned from the whole world but I never imagined bitcoin to reach 1 million and if miracle should happen then it will not be in this 21st century maybe the next.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No one can say about it because btc price Don't get control by any person..one again that btc can be fully vanish to instant of reach 1 million usd...so Don't be serious aboout it anymore..maybe altcoin can also reach out btc price in future..better it will be for us if we Don't predict about future..      

• +1 3

Some are say this but we can not stop othe people from their dream my dear, they think that a bitcon will become a million dollars in the price and this is a hundred times up from the price it is today, do you think that crypto currency bitcoin is hard to make a hundred time the price if a billion people start to use and buy it?

• +1 2

This is very hard to happen but I have seen some charts that give this a small chance as the s2f from planB in twitter that has some good points. If Bitcoin reaches this high it will mean we are here very early today and we maybe need to buy a lot for the case this happens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is extreme to think that price will go so high and we talk about 1 million when we are having a battle today at 10 thousand. This is not possible it will mean the market cap will be trillions and if it crashes it will bring pain and problems to all economies that hold most of it. I don't think it will be allowed to reach higher than perhaps 100k.

• Useful or interesting 1

I learned one thing in this crazy market that anything can happen. I was laughing with everyone saying that Bitcoin will reach $10,000 because I didn't know how easy it was. It is the same to reach 100k and a little more time need for 1 million. It can happen don't exclude this possibility and read some more but not from the sources that only shill and want to sell at 10% profit.

• +2 1

On 28.11.2019 at 12:39, Akbor said:

In crypto market anything can be happened . when bitcoin started his journey can anyone predict that how much the price would be in 2019. so what will happen after 10 years we cant say but I hope that btc price will hit 1m in future.

In 2020, it will probably exceed $ 15,000. But achieving the goal of 1 trillion is not achievable .... it will take a while.

• +4 1

I agree with you BTC can not be 1 million usd. If btc price increase so much people will want to use the oder coins and BTC price will decrease so it can not be a million or etc.