Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

1 hour ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

I'm not sure liquidity has anything to do with whether bitcoin can reach $1 million.  And in any case, the bitcoin market has plenty of liquidity.

The real question is whether there's going to be enough demand to drive the price that high.  I do think it will get there eventually, but I'm not sure I'll live to see that day.  Think about how many times bitcoin's price would have to multiply to get there.  Well over 100, and it takes a lot of market demand for anything to get that crazy.

oh come on we know there is no real market demand man, so far its all whale games because there are still no real use cases for bitcoin so yes its more about the liquidity to pump it ot the demand.

• +1 1

Bitcoin may be worth 1 million but it will require a lot of time. The price of bitcoin is now falling in such a way that there is no way to increase the value of bitcoin by 1 million, so what determines what will happen in the future is Bitcoin developed

General Chat Chat Loung

Bitcoin price 1 million? It is impossible.  If Bitcoin price reach at 1 million then what will be the market cap bitcoin? It will never happen. Most probably it can touch 100k $. But it is not possible untill 2025. People gradually lose interest on Bitcoin investment.

19 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

It will be hard for bitcoin to reach one million dollars but it's going to take a lot of centuries for it to become a million dollars 

i dont think we need centuries because it will not even go there and i dont think if bitcoin will last decades let alone centuries my friend so make as much money as you can now,

On 12/14/2019 at 6:25 AM, Goodcoin said:

One day, bitcoin will reach $1 million. But it is not anytime soon. It will take decades before bitcoin can hit this amount.

And how many decade in your prediction? 

19 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont think we need centuries because it will not even go there and i dont think if bitcoin will last decades let alone centuries my friend so make as much money as you can now,

So you don't believe bitcoin will last for the next decades? Tell me, why do you think that? Are you losing your faith?

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

So you don't believe bitcoin will last for the next decades? Tell me, why do you think that? Are you losing your faith?

its not about losing faith but its about being real with my predictions because bitcoin will never be at that high price and there is no reason for it to reach that price as well, bitcoin will stay around for sure but the price will still be around 23k tops .

15 hours ago, duncun007 said:

its not about losing faith but its about being real with my predictions because bitcoin will never be at that high price and there is no reason for it to reach that price as well, bitcoin will stay around for sure but the price will still be around 23k tops .

I'm not talking about the price, mate. You've said that bitcoin won't last for decades. If not faith, then what is the real reason behind your statement? 

14 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I'm not talking about the price, mate. You've said that bitcoin won't last for decades. If not faith, then what is the real reason behind your statement? 

well for bitcoin to last we need real adoption because even tho everyone is excited for the next halving they dont know where is the money going to come from to pump bitcoin up that hard we need a trillion dollar in bitcoin, now we cant provide that much money in the market without adoption...hence why i said what i said.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well for bitcoin to last we need real adoption because even tho everyone is excited for the next halving they dont know where is the money going to come from to pump bitcoin up that hard we need a trillion dollar in bitcoin, now we cant provide that much money in the market without adoption...hence why i said what i said.

Alright, my fellow, I esteem your opinion. The only adoption of bitcoin is as a payment gateway and there may be several projects that will develop bitcoin in the future. I also believe that in the future bitcoin adoption will also increase.

11 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Alright, my fellow, I esteem your opinion. The only adoption of bitcoin is as a payment gateway and there may be several projects that will develop bitcoin in the future. I also believe that in the future bitcoin adoption will also increase.

well arent we all waiting for such news? but the sad thing is we still see bitcoin heavily fought against in the news and its good to see big exchanges trying to make more people aware of crypto, lets hope we see bitcoin above 20k in 2020

• +1 1

Bitcoin will surely reach the price level of $ 1 million a day, but I don't think that date is very close.  Although the price level does not seem to be reached, Bitcoin will be able to reach the price level one day, as all crypto currencies are accepted as main and base currencies and give the market a ton.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:20 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Do not let anybody to deceiving you. So far bitcoin is limited, it will definitely get to I've $1 million. This certain. And will surely happen one day.

well we can bet on it if you are so sure it will reach 1 million, because realistically there is no chance bitcoin will go that high, it wont even reach 50k with this upcoming halving.

12 minutes ago, Syed Zakir said:

I think the Bitcoin price is unpredictable. we can't predict the price of the bitcoin.

The price of the bitcoin increases in the future. But there is no limit that price stops increasing at this level.

So, it will creates more all time high in the up coming years

there is a limit man because it cant keep going up to infinity and i think the more people start buying bitcoin the higher the price goes but we all saw that countries are not allowing their people to buy crypto anymore.

Yes Bitcoin will never reach $1million in next 10 years.

I think still not have any reason the price Bitcoin can going so high like that. Yes Bitcoin have limited supply and the demand also high. But we must be realistic the cryptocurrency user is not much if we compare it with people who still don't know about cryptocurrency. So the possibility the price Bitcoin increase not much like that.

Also if we see on stock and forex. the price Bitcoin is still the highest. Yeah just see the time, if many country adopt Bitcoin, it will bringing the price going high slowly.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It is unlikely that the market value of Bitcoin will go close to one million because in the current market, Bitcoin's market value is not nearly enough to drop below $ 6,000 to reach one million dollars.

• Useful or interesting 1

While sources differ on the number of millionaires in the world, Credit Suisse estimates the number at about 35 million. This figure accounts for all “financial and nonfinancial wealth,” including assets, collectibles, and homes.

This is a remarkable number when compared to the total number of Bitcoins that will ever exist. While there are roughly 35 million millionaires in the world, there will only ever be a maximum of 21 million Bitcoins. That’s right--there will never be enough Bitcoins in existence for every millionaire in the world to own even a single one.

I highly doubt BTC will ever go to 1 million. Even 100k for me is hard to believe. I believe the centralized tokens/coins will take over the crypto space eventually and stablecoins will run the show.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:59 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

There are chances that bitcoin one day could reach $1,000,000. The reason been that bitcoin is limited. Only 4 million bitcoin remain and people will still demand for it more. The price will increase more and more after halving. Later people who like it when the price is higher and go the the high price. That time bitcoin will be classic.

if there is such a high demand for bitcoin then there will be a price of over 10k now but the fact that we are all unsure about the future of bitcoin and never know where its going.

49 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

in the long run, no one knows but that can happen because everything meets demand and in that case there are too many other blockchain platforms out there, adding similar functions, the future will have The possibility of another currency could replace BTC

There is also truth in what you say that I will not be sure if there is a currency that can replace bitcoin because to my knowledge bitcoin has a high value in the market even many people believe in bitcoin which always gives benefits to everyone even the most important information is bitcoin the king of other coins that have a high sale value.

• +1 1

I am surely said that Bitcoin will never reach price rate 1 million dollars.This is very very high rate for bitcoin.Bitcoin price now only 7k dolllars.

Yes I also agree with you . I think it is truly impossible. At present the price of Bitcoin is $7300  and it is very much far away from 1 million. That's why I think so.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:50 AM, duncun007 said:

I have seen a lot of people talking about bitcoin reaching higher levels up to 1 million but those people never ask where will this liquidity come from? 

before the 2012 halving the price of bitcoin was 12$ and after the halving we saw a marketcap growing from bellow 1 billion to 14 billion and the second halving the second halving the price was 650$ and then the marketcap grew to over 250 billion in late 2017,  i think by now we all know the next halving will be in 2020 so the market will need over 10 trillion dollars for the price to rise up and mining to be profitable, so unless anyone out there can tell me where crypto will get that liquidity from i dont see bitcoin going that high.

I on the other hand can't see it as impossible, not at all. Liquidity transfers from fiat cash because there will be no fiat cash in the future. Call me crazy, i've been called worse.

I agree that one million dollars is a distant dream, yet what can you say to all the people that were saying that Bitcoin can't reach 10.000$? They were trying to delete their videos and their comments the moment we reached this price for the first time. In my opinion 1 million dollars is too much but you cannot be 100% ever with Bitcoin.

9 hours ago, rekter said:

I on the other hand can't see it as impossible, not at all. Liquidity transfers from fiat cash because there will be no fiat cash in the future. Call me crazy, i've been called worse.

no cash in the future? that is something you will only see in movies mate but in reality cash will always be needed in daily lives specially recently as we see any machine being hacked and crypto stolen people will keep resorting to cash.