Top Up in over 196 countries Mobile and Games. Buy Gift Cards, Today! - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
topup-balance

Top Up in over 196 countries Mobile and Games. Buy Gift Cards, Today!

TopUp-Balance was created in 2018 by a small group of crypto enthusiasts who were traveling around Southeast Asia. At that time, there were questions about how to build a bridge between cryptocurrency and real goods, how you can spend any cryptocurrency.

In 2019, we still had a poor understanding of how the future service for crypto enthusiasts from all over the world would work, but we started developing the first MVP version of the crypto product.

It all started with recharge phone for cryptocurrency. Then we quickly entered into a partnership with a company from Myanmar, they provided us with a technological API that could provide a prepaid balance of mobile operators to our first B2C users. Ahead was a long work to find such distributors in each country.

In 2020-2022, a full-fledged version of the product was developed with a new design and a new logic for buying gift cards.

In 2022, we managed to integrate various digital goods around the world and cover such user requests as:

- top up the phone for Monero of almost any operator in the world

- pay for a taxi with cryptocurrency (Gift Cards Uber, Grab,)

- order pizza for bitcoin (Domino’s, GrubHub, Deliveroo)

- book a hotel without a credit card

- make repairs in the house (Gift Card IKEA)

- arrange shopping for your friend (Walmart card)

-go on a trip to another country using only crypto (Flixbus, Luxair, Traveloka)

- replenish the payment system with cryptocurrency (eVoucher LinkAja)

-make a gift to a friend and give a gift card for his favourite game (World Of Tanks, PUBG, Free Fire, Steam)

Payment Methods:

We accept Cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Visa, MasterCard.

Our priority goal is to make the purchase of goods for cryptocurrency with a minimum commission!

If there is no product for your region, please msg about it to our support and we will do our best to make it appear again.

At the moment, we continue to receive new feedback from customers and create new functionality in our service.

We are also open to cooperation, and if you have a cool API with digital goods, write to us about it.

If you are an investor, we are open to negotiations in order to make a cool product for users from all over the world in a short time.

P.S Bitcoin To the Moon!

Edited by topup-balance
UPD: 19 Jul 2022
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

thank you for sharing this amazing website for mobile recharge where we can do mobile recharge from cryptocurrency like bitcoin ethereum litecoin ripple etc I like this website so much 

• +5 1

This one is great I dont try it but it's seems good ,I have one it's a phone application that you can complet task and earn points and then change them to the coins and top up your phone,the coin is in Binance but i forget the name ,it's along time that i dont use it 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks friend for sharing this site, i hope it will be a good site for top up. For now am using electroneum mobile app for top up my mobile, its easy and i have already top up vouchers for more than 30 dollars. One click and in just 5 seconds you receive your voucher, i will also try this this site.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's great that with this technology we can now top up refills for our mobile phones with Cryptocurrency instant and safe with the use of just a website and I normally use bitrefill.com for this service since last year it also just works smoothly.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Added new payment methods Perfect Money and AdvCash.!

If you need small payments on projects, then you need to get the minimum amount for an exchange! 

Using Perfect Money, AdvCash or cryptocurrencies, you can replenish the account of almost any country.

Dear friends, we have added to our service replenishment of three Belarusian mobile operators.

Pay cryptocurrency Belarusian mobile at a good rate!

Until now I'm using bitreffil for the mobile top up and I'm satisfied with this platform. But as this is site looks great will check this site and if i found a better deal than bitreffil sure I'm switching to this new platform. And thanks for letting us informed about it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Added new services for Indonesia! 🇮🇩

Available Services:

-All mobile operators Indonesia

-pay for electricity 

-gift card games, taxi, food

If your country or service is not available in our service, please write to us!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing this app, i never heard about it but i will try it because its a good thing to top up our mobile devices by using crypto. I hope this site is legit because there are many scammers on the internet.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello!

With our service, you can quickly pay attention to a dear person in another country, simply replenishing the balance of his cell!

UPD.: Now you can top up your “Steam” account.

In the "Games" section there is an opportunity to top up your account balance in the "Steam" service. Available currencies: EUR & USD.

Look for us on social networks!

We have been running our social networks for some time now. At the moment, we can be found in three social networks Instagram (RU / ENG), Facebook (ENG), Twitter (ENG).

There we share useful and interesting information, conduct surveys, and also tell you more about our service.

Feel free to follow us!

@topup-balance Looking great 😊 Before joining your platform, would you mind to answer my few questions ? Which cryptocurrencies are you currently accepting ?  How much do you take as the fees purpose ? Thanks. 

• +1 1

At the moment, there are 10 possible options to top up the balance using our platform:

Mastercard, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Alipay, Bitcoin, Visa, CoinPayments, Coinbase and WeChat.

Until right away I'm by bitreffil for the mobile upper up and I'm contented with this platform. But as this is location looks eminent will rein this position and if I establish a beat distribute than bitreffil really I'm switching to this new platform. And credit to hire us to know about it.

Mobile operator top is welcome idea but they supposed to be giving we customer discount it's very unfair that mobile operator give same amount you buy

Alot of mobile operator has implement just to benefit only their selves not have it back of their mind for consideration of their users i bleave that customers are paticipant enough with mobile operator

Dear friends, for your convenience, we have divided services and products into 8 different categories.

Communication;
Mobile bundles;
PINs;
Finance;
Utility bills;
Shops;
Travel;
Games.

The list of services in each category changes depending on the country in which you decide to use the desired service.

• +1 1

Dear Friends, recently the fee for transfers of ethereum and bitcoin is too high and as our users correctly noted above, in order to top up the phone by $1, the fee may exceed this amount!

For this, do not forget the lighting bitcoin technology in which the commission will be small. This payment method is available in our service.

• +1 1

The Philippines is now with us!

Last week, we added all the operators that are available in the Philippines! A complete list can be found on our website. To do this, select the relevant country and go to the "Communication" section.

When you top up your balance in the Philippines, the commission of our service will be no more than 6%.

Yours faithfully,
TopUp-Balance.com Team

• +1 1

I think I'll check it out soon for an interesting project. However, you would like to add such payment systems as webman and Yandex money

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, topup-balance said:

TopUp-Balance is a convenient online recharge service for mobile operators around the world, as well as the sale of digital goods.

TopUp-Balance was designed to make easier the lives of those many people for whom it is important to stay in touch in whatever country they are. It is travelers, businessmen on business trips, as well as people who have to stay abroad for a long period of time who use our service when they want to pay attention to their close ones by buying gift cards and certificates.

We also support freelancers from all over the world who gain their income via different payment systems and in cryptocurrencies which they can use to pay for any digital goods at our service.

How to understand whether our service will be useful to you?

Are you a crypto enthusiast and are you interested in the topic of introducing cryptocurrency into everyday life? Replenish your mobile with crypto, order cleaning at the office / home, order food delivery and pay for it with any cryptocurrency? Then welcome to our service.

Do you often travel and puzzle each time, how to recharge a SIM card of a foreign operator? In our service, this can be done without leaving the hotel room! Every week we add new countries with all mobile operators.

Payment Methods:

We accept Cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Visa, MasterCard, Alipay, WeChat.

Soon:

-Add 140 new countries, if your country is not in the list, you can leave a request through the contact form on the website.

-Add new payment methods.

-Decrease in the size of commissions for any payments, this is our priority goal!

Register for free right now to find out about the free mobile recharge campaign of any country in time.

ps: The service works in beta, functionality may be limited.

Regards,

Team TopUp-Balance.com

ah ok that is very good friend, hopefully that will arrive in my country soon so that I can recharge my phone and that not only is that but also pay services and even buy through amazon for example

This one is great I dont try it but it's seems good,I have one it's a phone application that you can complet task and earn points and then change them to the coins and top up your phone,the coin is in binance but i forget the name,it's along time that i dont use it .

UPD: The following services are now available for the Philippines:

- Globe;
- Smart;
- Sun.

More popular services for the Philippines will be added soon!