Top Up in over 196 countries Mobile and Games. Buy Gift Cards, Today! - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
topup-balance

Top Up in over 196 countries Mobile and Games. Buy Gift Cards, Today!

On 5/19/2020 at 1:11 AM, topup-balance said:

TopUp-Balance is a convenient online recharge service for mobile operators around the world, as well as the sale of digital goods.

TopUp-Balance was designed to make easier the lives of those many people for whom it is important to stay in touch in whatever country they are. It is travelers, businessmen on business trips, as well as people who have to stay abroad for a long period of time who use our service when they want to pay attention to their close ones by buying gift cards and certificates.

We also support freelancers from all over the world who gain their income via different payment systems and in cryptocurrencies which they can use to pay for any digital goods at our service.

How to understand whether our service will be useful to you?

Are you a crypto enthusiast and are you interested in the topic of introducing cryptocurrency into everyday life? Replenish your mobile with crypto, order cleaning at the office / home, order food delivery and pay for it with any cryptocurrency? Then welcome to our service.

Do you often travel and puzzle each time, how to recharge a SIM card of a foreign operator? In our service, this can be done without leaving the hotel room! Every week we add new countries with all mobile operators.

Payment Methods:

We accept Cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Visa, MasterCard, Alipay, WeChat.

Soon:

-Add 140 new countries, if your country is not in the list, you can leave a request through the contact form on the website.

-Add new payment methods.

-Decrease in the size of commissions for any payments, this is our priority goal!

Register for free right now to find out about the free mobile recharge campaign of any country in time.

ps: The service works in beta, functionality may be limited.

Regards,

Team TopUp-Balance.com

The proposal of this site is very interesting, more and more cryptocurrencies will be used more in daily life, there its market will be expansive and we will all earn more.

Excellent website to recharge our mobiles, the best of all is that you can pay with cryptocurrencies and that it has all the operator options for my country. I use another platform for these operations but this site is very friendly. Thanks for the info.

For now, I use the electroneum mobile app to top up my mobile, it's easy and I have already top up vouchers for over $ 30. One click and in just 5 seconds you will receive your voucher.
I hope this will be a good site to reload.
Thank you friend for sharing this site

Thank you for sharing this amazing website for mobile recharge where we can do mobile recharge from cryptocurrency like bitcoin ethereum litecoin ripple etc. I like this website so much.

top balance is very good but am loving the crytocurrency exchanges they are partnering with bitrifill exchange like Latoken i think thats is very good and secure 

This one is great I dont try it but it's seems good,I have one it's a phone application that you can complet task and earn points and then change them to the coins and top up your phone,the coin is in Binance but i forget the name,it's along time that i dont use it

So far South America is a bit more behind with this process of recharging through cryptocurrencies but in some countries it has been implemented and they have had favorable results

Good for these lands has not yet arrived, but I will investigate the subject and find out if my country will be included, otherwise wait for the future. but it is a good option

I have already introduced in one of my topics other services like this, and I confirm that both are very interested and they do recharge instantly without problem and the best news is with cryptocurrency, so you are at home or in the office no problem you can refill your mobile without moving.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

India is now with us!

Last week, we added operators from India: VODAFONE, AIRTEL, IDEA, BSNL, MTNL, MTSС! A complete list can be found on our website. To do this, select the relevant country and go to the "Communication" section.

When you top up your balance in India, the commission of our service will be no more than 6%.

Yours faithfully,
TopUp-Balance.com Team

It is great service and there are many countries available in the website but the issue is that the money in cryptocurrency they charge is much more then the money the give in return in balance.

Malaysia is here!

We added all mobile operators in Malaysia! A complete list can be found on our website. To do this, select the relevant country and go to the "Communication" section. When you top up your balance in Malaysia, the commission of our service will be no more than 6%.

Yours faithfully,
TopUp-Balance.com Team

Thank you for sharing this wonderful application to us here in the forum. But I don't think that this application supports our country and that is very sad. I'm very interested on this application and might give it a try, but sadly it is not available here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friends!

We have great news for the people of Ukraine. Now the interface of our site is available in Ukrainian as well!
We wish you pleasant conversations! Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

Yours faithfully,
TopUp-Balance.com Team

That's nice to share such amazing website,really it will be the best one for your balance like bitcion and adv cash.It will be the one of the best interesting project,the comission will be small if we use bitcoin technology and that is best way to withdraw our amounts.

Yes of course thank you for sharing this great application with us in the forum but I don't think this application supports our country and it is very sad I am very interested in this application and can probably try it but sadly it is available here  I don't think so

Hello friends!

Happy New Year! There has been no news from us for a long time. Here we go!

Recently we added operators from Russia.

If, while in Russia, you need to top up your phone, you can do it easily and safely through our service! The list of available operators can be seen on our website.

We remind you that the commission of our service is no more than 6%.

Yours faithfully,

TopUp-Balance.com team

It's incredible that with this innovation we would now be able to top up tops off for our cell phones with Cryptocurrency moment and protected with the utilization of simply a site. I trust this website is genuine in light of the fact that there are numerous con artists on the web.

• +1 1

No idea about this kind of tool and also have no idea about such kind of thing. But the users gives its positive reviews and it is quite good for the platform. But it seems unknown to me.

It is a great idea. It is a good idea to introduce cryptocurrencies into everyday life in order to help us
I want to try it, but the service does not exist in my country. I hope you can find here. It is great to charge the phone while you are at home
And ask for lunch in exchange for cryptocurrencies

Hello friends!

We came here with great news. We have connected mobile operators from Singapore.

If despite all the difficulties associated with movement restrictions, you are going to go to Singapore, now you have a convenient and safe way to top up your mobile balance.

Stay safe!

Yours faithfully,

TopUp-Balance.com team

This wonderful Thursday we are glad to announce that we have connected mobile operators from Vietnam!

If you have a SIM card of a mobile operator from this country and you do not know how to replenish it, then now you have a clear and convenient solution!

Yours faithfully,

TopUp-Balance.com team

• Useful or interesting 1

At the request of our users, a new payment method has been added - Payeer! If you receive small payments from other projects in this payment system, but do not know how to exchange or withdraw funds? Now you can top up the mobile of any operator in the world through Payeer.

Dear friends, we broke into 2021 with new plans.
What we are working on now:
-In the near future we will connect new countries for profitable replenishment the
Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba, Venezuela.
-we implement the function of simultaneous mass replenishment of numbers on the site!
- loyalty program for our users, which provides an additional discount!

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge We deliver mobile top-up to millions worldwide . Send mobile recharge online to 140+ countries and stay connected with family & friends.