Can I get profit mining btc my own! - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I get profit mining btc my own!

Electricity is one of the most important things from mining but also it is very important to have good equipment. And good equipment is very expensive to buy, up to thousands of dollars per equipment

On 10/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

Even if your electricity is free, you need a huge amount of hashrate to earn money from BTC mining so you need to own some (not only one) ASIC mining hardware.

Free LTC App --Click Here--

All legit airdrops in one place. Complete the tasks faster ! Click here !

Just an example: suppose that you have an Antminer T17+ 55TH/s ($975) and your electricity cost is $0.10 Kw/h. You will get $3.75 profit on BTC or $4.35 on BSV. That means you will get ROI in 260 days if your ASIC is running 24/24 and 7/7 at the actual Bitcoin price. However, remember that Bitcoin halving will happen in may and the block rewards will be divide by 2...

Free LTC App --Click Here--

All legit airdrops in one place. Complete the tasks faster ! Click here !

Private electricity exploitation is the cost leading to unprofitable exploitation. and because expensive equipment such as graphics cards are also very expensive

Money can be made, but no method guarantees profit While buying on an exchange like Coinbase is usually fairly simple and allows you to buy fractions of cryptocurrencies, there are those who prefer to mine their coins. The best option likely depends on individual circumstances.

If you have a constant electricity source like solar energy, you will have good profits from mining because the electricity is very expensive and in relation to the bitcoin currency, it is difficult to mine on it now.

No you will not get any profit from mining bitcoin on your own. Look at how people are mining bitcoin now and that should also answer your question. If you are a small operation head for the alt coins there you can still get some.

I think now a days its very hard to start mining by your self because its need a great power ! and it will cost a lot ! you have to buy a good computer to start mining 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, Luciferludz said:

Whether cab be yes or no, it's depends in your country electricity cost per kw. But using elecricity to mine always not profitable thats why biggest bitcoin mining rig use solar power electricity forms their own source of electricity such as water. 

Electricity cost is something to consider too                                                                                                                       

I don't think mining btc bring any profit unless you have a very expensive setup . It can be profitable if bitcoin price goes up. Now now I thik mining btc is not that worthy. 

2 minutes ago, Gack mank said:

My friend of mining needs strong machines with mining cards in order to achieve profit and needs a lot of energy as well, but mining is profitable if it is good devices but I do not like him greatly. Better trading on mining because it is easier and may win more

Exactly and that would cost money to start                                                                                                                       

Extraction of btc need allot of hard ware component which is not even a fordable for an individual its very OK ifnuncan go into cloud mining than exploitation thanks allot 

Yes you earn btc by mining for your won, but you have to control the electricity source, so if in your country the electricity bill is so expansive go to cloud mining and search for a legit site to invest with them and good luck for your mining project my friend

13 hours ago, aniksh001 said:

I don't think mining btc bring any profit unless you have a very expensive setup . It can be profitable if bitcoin price goes up. Now now I thik mining btc is not that worthy. 

You need money to make more money, if you are patience enough you can make things work for you

Yes, you can get profit from mining your won bitcoin but in order to do that you will have to invest a lot of money in equipment and pay the electricity bill every month which is not cheap

If you think approximately power at that point I recommend you to do cloud mining. some time recently doing cloud mining you wish to be sure about the mining site and after that you'll be able get benefit.

If you think approximately power at that point I recommend you to do cloud mining. some time recently doing cloud mining you wish to be sure about the mining site and after that you'll be able get benefit.

Yes you can get proper by mining bitcoin of yourself but you have to meet people that mining. I want to get you to meet people that have knowledge about mining in your locality so that they will put you through 

In my country, nobody does mining using solar power. All continue to use electricity, any mining must use electricity. So to get profit, the important thing is to think of the issuer when mining and think of the benefits later.

3 hours ago, peitrolres said:
2 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

In my country, nobody does mining using solar power. All continue to use electricity, any mining must use electricity. So to get profit, the important thing is to think of the issuer when mining and think of the benefits later.

yes, as it were you have got a cheap electrcity contract mining is beneficial. Once you begin presently, is no guarantee you make benefit.

I actually want a cheap electricity fee, but in my country it's different. Electricity is very expensive, so mining must really think about the cost of electricity. in order to benefit.

you dont start with some altcoin and when you mining some amount sell for BTC? And about electricity, you talk about "water" I head about solar about water I did not heard till now

If you went to mine bitcoin lonely just you in your house it will cost you to much It's very difficult.

Exploration need accessories designed for exploration and even really don't lose interest.

Ofcourse you will get the benefit if you mine the btc in future you just have to do arrangements for mining and when the mining will start you have to collect all the coins and when you see the market is going up and up you can sell your mined btc. 

Yes. But, you have to use ASIC. Mining with other miners aside this will be less productive. Also, you need to join mining pool. If mining you own without joining mining pool will make you earn nothing. 

For this time there is no way to make profit by minning if we Don't have an expensive setup. There are specific device to mine bitcoin only. But we can l mine other coins.