3 Most Reliable and Best Cloud Mining Sites of the Year - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riki Sogianto

3 Most Reliable and Best Cloud Mining Sites of the Year

At the beginning of the emergence of cryptocurrency, it was necessary to personally purchase and install hardware to start mining. However, with increasing attention in this field, various services have emerged that are ready to provide their computing power. Now, a large number of proposals for remote cryptocurrency mining are available on the market, and they are often referred to as cloud mining sites.

What is cloud mining?

Cloud mining services are involved in providing their resources to users for mining digital currencies. Customers receive computing capacity for monthly, annual or one-time payments.

This approach gives mining access to those who cannot afford the equipment at their place. No need to pay big electricity bills or hear the noise from a cooler at home.

How does it work?
The company provides cloud mining services, purchases equipment independently, and locates itself. This resource is sold to users as part of online mining.

To start using any cloud mining platform, you must follow these basic steps:

1. Create an account on a cloud mining site
2. Buy Hashrate according to your needs
3. Get profit
4. Withdraw your profits to a personal wallet

How to Choose a service from the cloud mining site

This is a high-risk niche for your daily income, but the income can be very large, which depends on many factors.

When choosing a cloud mining service, you should pay attention to the following:

* Public availability
* Amount of time on the market
* Opportunities offered by the company
* The more hashing algorithms you can use, the more reliable this service
* Input and output methods
* Time of mining contract
* Input from certain mining services

The Trusted Cloud Mining Site
The services mentioned below have proven themselves to be reliable and are the most famous in the crypto community so far.

1. Genesis Mining
Genesis-mining.com is an international service for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency cloud mining: ETH, LTC, ZEC, Monero, and DASH. This platform has mining land, which was built in Iceland and other cold countries, where the climate allows one to not spend a lot of effort on cooling equipment, as well as where electricity is not expensive, which makes pricing policies very competitive and attractive to end users .

Services offered:
* Various types of cryptocurrency can be mined
* Daily Payment
* Reasonable pricing policy
* The right equipment and high efficiency at the best price

2. HashFlare
The next Cloud Mining site, hashflare.io, has been operating since 2015 and eliminates constant mining, software, hardware monitoring, etc.

Benefits and features of HashFlare:
* Fast connection: You pay, and work starts immediately, the first bill will go to your account within 24 hours (you can use Bitcoin or WebMoney for a deposit).
* High income with detailed statistics: 6-8 month return period.
* Quick withdrawal: select the desired amount and drag it to your Bitcoin wallet.
* 24/7 Statistics: You monitor what happens in your account.
* Power distribution allows you to arrange useful bundles.
* Fixed commission: no hidden fees, all changes in balance are fixed.
* Own data center with modern equipment.
* The price of HashFlare in the cloud mining community is the most competitive (you can test this service for even $ 100).
* Reinvesting profits allows you to increase mining turnover at the expense of the crypto that you get.
* Referral program.

3. CryptoUniverse
The main purpose of cryptouniverse.io is to provide the most reliable collection of technical capabilities that allows anyone to mine the desired cryptocurrency.

The company was registered on July 20, 2017, and representatives immediately went to China on a work visit to contact reliable mining equipment manufacturers, such as Innosilicon, Bitmain, Canaan, and Ebang.

Compared to other cloud mining services, CryptoUniverse is significantly different. Company representatives put their service reputation in one of the first places and only offer technical equipment ready for use for efficient operation.

Advantages of CryptoUniverse:
* Easy to start mining. This service has everything to manage the mining process: users choose the power that suits them and get a stable profit.
* Favorable conditions. Even if you start with a minimum investment - you will still receive a steady income.
* Daily profit.
* The best level of protection. All customer data is fully secured through two-factor authentication.
* Guaranteed profit based on contract. Each miner accepts an online contract (agreement) and can ensure that the CryptoUniverse service can fully implement all of these obligations.
* 24 hour control. For every user, there is always an opportunity to watch online broadcasts to see how the miners are operating at the moment.
* Small fee. CryptoUniverse is solely responsible for the installation, configuration and operation of mining equipment and therefore imposes a minimum commission.

Genesis mining is the best of all untill now. In my opinion,  Genesis mining is legit but I doubt if it’s a good investment. Seems like I would be much better off just using my money to buy Bitcoins instead of using it for cloud mining contracts. If Bitcoin’s price goes up, I would be making more money, and if it went down, I would be losing less.

Thank you very much for your information. mainly in the world now there are many scam project so there are many scam cloud mining site but these sites are trusted now.

24 minutes ago, Man said:

Actually I am interested in cloud mining. But because I had bad things before, it was difficult to be able to do it again. I have mined on Coinmagic or Magiccoin. And after that the web closes.

You mean the project had closed or the website closed. People have told in the past that the Cloud mining is a shit and it would lead to scam only. Did you sold your Coinmagic coins?

4 minutes ago, Man said:

To be exact, all of that was lost and no longer in operation or more clearly investors' money was taken away. Indeed, before mining it pays, still when making withdrawals. it was no longer processed and until finally their website was inaccessible.

So you gone greedy and did you ever analyzed the mining project and why do they used cloud mining instead of own PC? These people are just fooling us by asking to mine their coins on androids or cloud services.. If we really make money by using cloud mining, then they could already used a better software for automatic mining.

11 hours ago, Man said:

That's what I didn't realize. I actually lost almost $ 100 and it didn't come back completely. With that, I learned a lot about cloud mining. Maybe I will not do it again in the future.

I was too mining some small coins on Android, but from @Consignee posts I got the information that it was waste and they turn into scam.

An example

A mining company ask to hold their coins for mining, so for this reason you need to buy their coins for mining and this will go on with the new miners. When people stops to buy those coins, then the mining will be on death road.

1 hour ago, Man said:

That must be considered now. Indeed mining like that now is not a recommendation. Because the opportunity for the scam is huge, if the initial capital has returned. That's not a problem, but if you just start and die right away. Surely very loss.

I thought several times to start mining any good coin, but all the time I face problems and for the Bitcoin we need a great CPU or GPU and that eats a lot of power.

I can't understand why people say mining is the best way to make money and then they leave it off.

Did you ever made good amount with any coin mining.

So cloud mining still exist, i though cloud mining is dead because people dont care about it anymore because of the scams. but as i search there are still some cloud mining sites that is really legitimate.

If you want to get involved with cloud mining better rent a rig from NiceHash.. It is way more better for you than getting scammed by those cloud sites. Dead serious.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:00 PM, Riki Sogianto said:

At the beginning of the emergence of cryptocurrency, it was necessary to personally purchase and install hardware to start mining. However, with increasing attention in this field, various services have emerged that are ready to provide their computing power. Now, a large number of proposals for remote cryptocurrency mining are available on the market, and they are often referred to as cloud mining sites.

What is cloud mining?

Cloud mining services are involved in providing their resources to users for mining digital currencies. Customers receive computing capacity for monthly, annual or one-time payments.

This approach gives mining access to those who cannot afford the equipment at their place. No need to pay big electricity bills or hear the noise from a cooler at home.

How does it work?
The company provides cloud mining services, purchases equipment independently, and locates itself. This resource is sold to users as part of online mining.

To start using any cloud mining platform, you must follow these basic steps:

1. Create an account on a cloud mining site
2. Buy Hashrate according to your needs
3. Get profit
4. Withdraw your profits to a personal wallet

How to Choose a service from the cloud mining site

This is a high-risk niche for your daily income, but the income can be very large, which depends on many factors.

When choosing a cloud mining service, you should pay attention to the following:

* Public availability
* Amount of time on the market
* Opportunities offered by the company
* The more hashing algorithms you can use, the more reliable this service
* Input and output methods
* Time of mining contract
* Input from certain mining services

The Trusted Cloud Mining Site
The services mentioned below have proven themselves to be reliable and are the most famous in the crypto community so far.

1. Genesis Mining
Genesis-mining.com is an international service for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency cloud mining: ETH, LTC, ZEC, Monero, and DASH. This platform has mining land, which was built in Iceland and other cold countries, where the climate allows one to not spend a lot of effort on cooling equipment, as well as where electricity is not expensive, which makes pricing policies very competitive and attractive to end users .

Services offered:
* Various types of cryptocurrency can be mined
* Daily Payment
* Reasonable pricing policy
* The right equipment and high efficiency at the best price

2. HashFlare
The next Cloud Mining site, hashflare.io, has been operating since 2015 and eliminates constant mining, software, hardware monitoring, etc.

Benefits and features of HashFlare:
* Fast connection: You pay, and work starts immediately, the first bill will go to your account within 24 hours (you can use Bitcoin or WebMoney for a deposit).
* High income with detailed statistics: 6-8 month return period.
* Quick withdrawal: select the desired amount and drag it to your Bitcoin wallet.
* 24/7 Statistics: You monitor what happens in your account.
* Power distribution allows you to arrange useful bundles.
* Fixed commission: no hidden fees, all changes in balance are fixed.
* Own data center with modern equipment.
* The price of HashFlare in the cloud mining community is the most competitive (you can test this service for even $ 100).
* Reinvesting profits allows you to increase mining turnover at the expense of the crypto that you get.
* Referral program.

3. CryptoUniverse
The main purpose of cryptouniverse.io is to provide the most reliable collection of technical capabilities that allows anyone to mine the desired cryptocurrency.

The company was registered on July 20, 2017, and representatives immediately went to China on a work visit to contact reliable mining equipment manufacturers, such as Innosilicon, Bitmain, Canaan, and Ebang.

Compared to other cloud mining services, CryptoUniverse is significantly different. Company representatives put their service reputation in one of the first places and only offer technical equipment ready for use for efficient operation.

Advantages of CryptoUniverse:
* Easy to start mining. This service has everything to manage the mining process: users choose the power that suits them and get a stable profit.
* Favorable conditions. Even if you start with a minimum investment - you will still receive a steady income.
* Daily profit.
* The best level of protection. All customer data is fully secured through two-factor authentication.
* Guaranteed profit based on contract. Each miner accepts an online contract (agreement) and can ensure that the CryptoUniverse service can fully implement all of these obligations.
* 24 hour control. For every user, there is always an opportunity to watch online broadcasts to see how the miners are operating at the moment.
* Small fee. CryptoUniverse is solely responsible for the installation, configuration and operation of mining equipment and therefore imposes a minimum commission.

Good morning mate,Thank you for this very detailed information about cloud mining and for sharing this legit cloud mining sites.These would really help us.Happy posting mate.Thank you.

We highly recommend using it since you will notice a return on funding faster using PACMIC V5 than traditional cloud mining contracts.

Yes, all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

Working with cloud mining websites seems way to easy and thats exactly why most of them are scams. Because you simply invest money and get assured profit every day, which seems to good to be true 

Welcome with me
I have always read about Genesis- mining and HashFlare as the most reliable cloud mining
CryptoUniverse I have not heard of it before, discovered it today on your topic, it seems very special, I will try to work with them after further study of their services

Through these three cloud mining service sites, I prefer to use Genesis Mining through my experience, it is the best and its profits are good.

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Through these three cloud mining service sites, I prefer to use Genesis Mining through my experience, it is the best and its profits are good.

Yes, Genesis Mining is one of the good and most popular sites for mining services and I use it and some profits can be made through it.

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for sharing them, many investors have lost their money in fake mining sites but this post will help them to recover. I also believe in genesis mining because i reviewed it in several sites and in youtube, its has good reputation.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

exploiting on the cloud platform is not completely bad, I think more than half of the websites in the cloud platform are fraudulent but it still has a legal and honest website. need to review and learn carefully. For over 1 year I have not exploited

Cloud platforms are quite complex and insecure. I see a lot of websites that show obvious phishing, still have honest websites in the cloud, but I'm really scared of it and I'll never come back.

Unfortunately, I cannot trust any cloud mining sites, and this is because I am experimenting with a slave. From sites and wasting time without getting any results or profits, I think that all cloud mining sites are a big fraud.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining is very profitable and I thank you for this participation and for this explanation regarding cloud mining sites. I want to say that most of the mining mining sites that are free do not pay any amount and are fraudulent so we have to get away from them as much as possible. As for the sites that need to buy accounts they are completely honest It is paid to everyone

Thank you for the valuable information that I benefited from personally. From all of this I hope in the future that bitcoin transfer fees become less because this is good for traders.

I made a lot of attempts to make profits from cloud mining but I did not get any currencies and I thank you for your participation but I will not do this experience due to the many deposit requests made by cloud mining sites in addition to setting high withdrawal limits and its harmful impact on the security of the personal computer or mobile phone

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day