Hacking mining is booming? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MilaNi

Hacking mining is booming?

The corporation security is always tight but the advancement in hacking is causing problem for many big companies and social platform like twitter. Which is hacked in past months the hacker crack their security system and find the crack which they used for hacking at celebrities accounts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have heard about hackers trying to mine using some networks of computers but I didn't know they tried that with supercomputers. Maybe now the security of these supercomputers will be enhanced as they were probably having too many gaps and easy to exploit. Although it was very ambitious doing that from the side of the hackers.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:13 PM, bitcoinb said:

there iss no way to be fully protected.

Well, most of the hackers are just using a virus to be getting in to your account or in a personal computer, to avoid it, kindly install an trusted antivirus to avoid having some malwares and trojan to your computer, by simply doing this thing you can avoid being hacked by someone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hackers now this time start the new hacking system and now they hack the system through the mining. Crypto is the best and great market in the world and peoples will invest their money in it so much and soon it is going to be legal in all over the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hacking the mining  gigs does not make  sense and also they will never mine if they are not inside a perticular  condition,  so don't  worry regarding  this.

Wow! this is very interesting. First of all, mining is definitely not profitable unless you have the right equipment to actually mine the bitcoin. Without that you are damaging your machine and you are making so little that it will not even cover the electricity cost. 

Anyway, with regards to these hackers - i think that if they are able to get into supercomputers, which have a large amount of cpu power, the speed of mining would be great and the hashrate as well, therefore they would be able to make quite a bit. I think that the security on the supercomputers needs to be improved, but to a large extent the hackers are getting better and much more active since the development of crypto. Therefore i think that security should be the primary concern of any company that has powerful machines such as this one, especially those of which that work online. 

• +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If we agree that they should take measures against hackers and because of them the world of cryptocurrencies is no longer known, I hope one day it will find a way to stop their fraudulent actions

Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

• +1 1

I didn't know about that and it is very interesting. I wonder what kind of security breach it would take to hack supercomputers and have them mining cryptocurrencies. It will be something very difficult to make and perhaps there would be need for inside assistance.

• +1 1

There are some miner that can make our computers lag when we visit the websites that have them but I didn't know there were attacks in supercomputers too. This seems very dangerous and I wonder how much they mined using these. A big security concern for all supercomputers and I don't understand how all these scientists allowed this to happen.

• +1 1

I don't think this kind of mining is booming or that it will be something that will happen frequently. It was a one time attack co ordinated by many hackers in some supercomputers and it was found and probably didn't profit them at all.

This was scary me and I am not think if this can happen then all these Bitcoin they are mine they did with stolen electricity and power that will be cost very low to the hackers and the Bitcoin if they were too many would be sold and make the price go lower. But I am glad they did not make many and found early.

this supercomputer and even mining company conversation needs to happen. People owning huge amounts of hash power is not good, we have seen lots of 51% attacks lately, recently GRIN seen an attack with over 57% of its network being owned by 1 mining pool. Mining can be dangerous, especially if someone creates new tech able to out mine everyone which they keep for them selves. I think we need to move away from POW.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Protection was created in order to penetrate, meaning that hackers always have new methods because they learn daily hacking methods in order to steal large funds from institutions such as those mentioned in the topic, it remains for institutions also to develop from their security levels .

• +1 1

Hackers always keep an eye on your assets. When you keep your assets secret in low security, they can easily hack you.  So I would say you should never hide your valuable assets in low security.As the number of hackers is increasing day by day, so is the security. So we will keep our assets secret through strict security.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, MilaNi said:

As we know supercomputers are such computers with a high level of performance compared to general-purpose computers. They are used by big companies and corporations. So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

There is a saying in the computer science world that there is no program that can not be cracked, it may talk too much time or been almost impossible to crack but it is possible giving it time and resources.

• +3 1

Hackers are always thinking of hacking. If you don't secure your account with good security, they will hack your account and if you hack this you will lose all your money.  And hackers want to mine money, so be careful.

Well I have never been a fun of mining the right idea would be to work as hard and see where everything stands to me its important just to build in a perfect solution to it there is a lot of work and strategy to be gained and well build on its that important so right now its important we keep on building that perfect strategy that is easy to understand. Mining is not my thing at all.

• +4 1

On 5/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, MilaNi said:

Lots of people consider mining to be not very profitable nowadays. But as the reality shows us, hacker attacks still not only happens, but even become wider and gain the momentum via hacking different major companies. 

During some last days there are lots of news about the hacking of the supercomputers for mining in the number of the European countries - the UK, Germany, Switzerland, and even Spain. At least it is said in lots of news resources. Here is the link to one of them- 

https://www.google.com.ua/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/supercomputers-hacked-across-europe-to-mine-cryptocurrency/?espv=1

As we know supercomputers are such computers with a high level of performance compared to general-purpose computers. They are used by big companies and corporations. So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

Thats really shocked news if really hackers have attack the mining industries, so what they do to hack mining, it means the miners while do mining the mined blocks are going dirrectly to the hackers or? 

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 5/18/2020 at 9:11 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

wow, even if for a few hours or minutes, those super computers could generate a lot of bitcoins to whoever hacked them

Supercomputer are the powerful systems that can perform task in much faster way. Soon the Quantum system will be introduced and then the whole crypto world will be changed.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Im going to say something here that most everybody will disagree with or wont believe. Many times these types of hacks are done by some countries spy agency. Think - CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, etc. If you think about it, these agencies have the resources & personal to do this type of hacks. The motive ?¿?¿ To be able to fund their Black Ops & not have to explain to anybody where the money was spent. If nobody knows they have this money, they dont have to give any explanations to anybody.

They also do this with Insider Trader Info. Trade behind the scenes, without anybody knowing that they have or are using this information.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Supercomputer are faster in mining crypto so I think hackers are fascinated to hack supercomputers from cryptojacking. Many offices from Europe were shut down because of hacking done by hackers.

• +1 1

I think it's really bad as a lot of people who really worked hard actually lost thier data and money. I think security is really important inorder to work in the forum. It's a big deal as the cryptocurrency function should happen legitimately.

• +2 1

That is the problem with technology. As long as it is in developing stage, there will always be flaws that can misused. Bitcoin or blockchain is no different, but please bear in mind, it is still work in progress. Eth is figuring out, what kind of mining algorith it wants to work on. Some of the most brilliant minds, do become hackers, and they can cause real trouble, and sometimes, one of those brilliant minds becomes Satoshi Nakamato.