Hacking mining is booming? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MilaNi

Hacking mining is booming?

Lots of people consider mining to be not very profitable nowadays. But as the reality shows us, hacker attacks still not only happens, but even become wider and gain the momentum via hacking different major companies. 

During some last days there are lots of news about the hacking of the supercomputers for mining in the number of the European countries - the UK, Germany, Switzerland, and even Spain. At least it is said in lots of news resources. Here is the link to one of them- 

https://www.google.com.ua/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/supercomputers-hacked-across-europe-to-mine-cryptocurrency/?espv=1

As we know supercomputers are such computers with a high level of performance compared to general-purpose computers. They are used by big companies and corporations. So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +4 2

wow, even if for a few hours or minutes, those super computers could generate a lot of bitcoins to whoever hacked them

• Useful or interesting 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

11 minutes ago, ETheHedgehog said:

wow, even if for a few hours or minutes, those super computers could generate a lot of bitcoins to whoever hacked them

As it was told in different resources that it was not Bitcoin, hackers was mining Monero))) it is known for the lack of transparency, and hidden identity of senders, recipients and amount of transactions. If it is not fake news, hackers might got got lots of Monero))))

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, MilaNi said:

As we know supercomputers are such computers with a high level of performance compared to general-purpose computers. They are used by big companies and corporations. So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

I think hackers never give up and they regularly attack to their target to detect the security holes. Even in the crypto world , I think more advanced technologies are yet to come to prevent hackers from stealing money. 

• +1 1

43 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

think hackers never give up and they regularly attack to their target to detect the security holes

Well, hackers will be hackers mate, they are working for it for a whole time because it has a huge amount of money here by stealing other money, so all we need to do is to install some highly recommend anti virus to have some security in our computers.

• +2 2

9 hours ago, MilaNi said:

As it was told in different resources that it was not Bitcoin, hackers was mining Monero))) it is known for the lack of transparency, and hidden identity of senders, recipients and amount of transactions. If it is not fake news, hackers might got got lots of Monero))))

Yes I think that it is taking fame right now and I hope that it will be stopped because hacking is getting more and more which I think is bad in cryptocurrencies and its reputation and I don't wanna get hacked by hackers on cryptocurrency 

• +3 1

That is why security on the blockchain, and the entire encryption network, must be improved, since hackers take advantage of the vulnerability, to steal many Bitcoins.

Hacking is occurring in the online world quite from a long time. And i assume that the hackers are really interested in hacking the mining profits. Maybe that is also quite easy and that's why they do it. But a user should be always aware and secure to protect himself from hacking. Because only the secure private keys and safety can save you from a hacking. So remember that always. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, MilaNi said:

How to be really protected? 

Against hack, there iss no way to be fully protected. Sometimes hackers works in teams. Imagine a room with 30 hackers working on the same project 24/24 and 7/7. A big part of them are not only motivated by profits, they like coding, they like challenges.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I've also read that report. The exploit must have been easy to find, and the attackers didn't manage to profit much since the IT security of these supercomupters shut them down really soon. Probably the exploit might begun draining the hardware resources and some alert did hit. It might have even been just a test of the security of these supercomputers with further exploits to follow.

as far as I know that quantum computer are threat to cryptocurrency and bitcoin some months ago Google has launched quantum computer which are 100× powerful than normal computer 

• +2 1

20 hours ago, MilaNi said:

That's my point, it wouldn't matter if it's a bitcoin or monero or other coin, whatever they mined, they just got a whole lot of it if it's true

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/18/2020 at 2:14 PM, MilaNi said:

So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

I saw it too but I am not too surprise, in fact I believe as time goes on, we could experience more hack attacks, and I am afraid we can't do anything to stop that. They love to challenge a group or set of people who feel so secure on what they do on the internet and that's cryptocurrency world. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

this is really true that mining is still good and profitable way od of earning without too much efforts , if we used all precautions then I think this is really a hard task for hackers also to hack Minners .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/18/2020 at 2:14 PM, MilaNi said:

So why their security is not so strong? Or hackers became even more talented then before? How to be really protected? 

Supercomputers are at their first generation is truly one has been made. Hackers will be more talented with new informations and with how the world is, the scam with normal computers are are 98% more than the scam through supercomputers. So, it is talent. 

For protection, individual blockchain are preparing for supercomputer resistant blockchain and a for is, safe browsing will always help and having good knowledge and information about scamming and hacking. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The security of computers in the natural state is very different from the time of mining because computers that mining cryptocurrencies decrease the level of their firewall and become vulnerable to penetration, no matter how strong the mining company is, there may be loopholes.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining is still profitable, but we must use alternative energy sources, such as solar energy, and we must maintain the security of these computers and devices because they are connected to the Internet and the scammers are everywhere.

3 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Mining is still profitable, but we must use alternative energy sources, such as solar energy, and we must maintain the security of these computers and devices because they are connected to the Internet and the scammers are everywhere.

Yes ai think that you are right and mining in cryptocurrencies is truly still profitable because there are so many miners of cryptocurrencies tsht is continue g their mining and I think tsht you are right becaus wsecurity is important to not get scammed. 

• +2 1

there is always the risk that some exchange or company dedicated to offer mining services and that has many assets in dollars can be hacked by cyber pirates, also today most of the companies that offer mining contracts in the cloud are not giving profitability due to the high costs that this causes and may no longer be profitable for them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The hackers are scattered all over the countries, and when they hack one of those computers, they earn a lot of money, and this is really bad.

Yes mate i  agree with your statement and I also heard the news to hack super computer and mine bitcoins, now a days bitcoin mining not profitable because the cost of mining is expensive, so this hackers have latest technology and hack this super computers, because they break any security and misuse this technology.

We can consider the mining field profitable when the prices are only high and for the pirates, they are inside the crypto world in very large quantities and this is not the first time that hacking and piracy of the mining computers of huge companies and for their security is strong but the pirates are stronger than him and are able to discover a vulnerability inside him and they steal through this vulnerability

21 hours ago, Brand1 said:

... and for the pirates, they are inside the crypto world in very large quantities and this is not the first time that hacking and piracy of the mining computers of huge companies ...

You are quite right, pirates or hackers are of course engaged in crypto world. And of course they have clear and deep understanding of all the crypto processes and nuances. It seems to me that they know even more than people who work on the supercomputers)))) mostly they are really talented and even genious guys. In order to protect yourself from their attacks we should think like they do))) 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, Michael0606 said:

That is why security on the blockchain, and the entire encryption network, must be improved, since hackers take advantage of the vulnerability, to steal many Bitcoins.

I agree, the higher the security the higher the chance that those scammers can't steal or scam other people coins. 

I hope this illegal activity will stop. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree, the higher the security the higher the chance that those scammers can't steal or scam other people coins. 

I hope this illegal activity will stop. 

I am agree with you, that the question of security should be the key question always for corporations, companies and just individual users, especially when you are engaged in crypto or money. And security systems and different rules dealing with the protection should be monitored, revised and improved all the time without a stop. Because as much as we'd like to see another situation, but hacking will never be stoped, because big money will always attract people who want to get big amounts via faster way.