Scammers! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You are right, my friend, I agree with you, there are many scammers who make attractive offers with high profit rates and then they steal money and hide and exploit beginners precisely because beginners do not have sufficient experience and knowledge in this area, so it is important to be careful Always spread awareness among the members so that they take caution and not fall into the trap of these fraudsters

Exactly my dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post and the wonderful discussion explaining what is going on with us at the beginning of work in the currency market. We are a target for scammers
I wish you good luck

Most of the scammer are on the telegram app and I want to tell you that do not use the telegram app because there you can find a huge variety of scammers and they can cheat you and you will loose your money so never use the telegram app.

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of scammers in the cryptocurrencies, especially on the telegram app, and I advise everyone, don't enter any suspicious link.

Well, my friend, many people still fall victim to these scams, despite the constant warning and disclosure of the methods they follow, We can avoid them by ignoring them. You can also block the accounts they use and report 

• +1 1

The Telegram platform used to be awesome, but now everyone knows it's full of scammers. As a result, I'd advise you to avoid everyone who contacts you on that platform because they're almost all scammers. The only way I think you can get rid of them is to ignore their messages and avoid clicking on any unknown links.

I think Everyone knows that the current Telegram platform is a favourite haunt of scammers, where they constantly make enticing offers and submit attractive links. If someone falls into their pits, our assets are stolen, which is why so many major experts still warn us not to click on any unsafe links.

Personally I also receive those annoying messages every day where they offer me investment methods that say that I will get a high profit margin which is something totally false and hopefully there is a way that we can not receive those messages because many novice users can steal their money, we must be very attentive to these scammers who are in telegram.

Every day, many scammers send me links on the Telegram to join   scam projects and I think they should be reported immediately and we should be wary of them and we warn people against joining them.

• +2 1

Telegram is very useful app and it`s comfortable to use, but admins hardly fight with scammers so there are a lot frauds which want to steal your money.

I also faced many of them and they were all scams, so my friend, I advise you to avoid them and do not give them any information or personal data. To avoid running into a scam.

It is really annoying that there are many scammers if it is in the world of encrypted currencies or in other aspects of life so we have to be more careful and be vigilant about these issues we should not give them any personal information based on whether it is a matter of hope or not ... To get rid of them, we can ignore them and not inform them of any information

• +4 1

This forum is the best forum to earn.  But if you don't do it right, it will be a scam.  If you act in the wrong way, your account's reputation will be bad and you will be scammed  So if you work well in this best forum, you do not have to face the scam.

thanks friend for sharing this information i think scammers are present on different sites we can become victim of them easily we cannot trust on them and not share any kind of our personal information with them and not be greedy because they offer us to get more and more never trust on them.

I think scammers are everywhere they send us very eye captching link so that we come easily in their traps and once any body come into theirs trap than they stolen their assets and give them harm so always open your eyes and safe your self from this scammer.

Yes, my friend, there are many fraud and fraud sites. You have to be very careful while working in the world of cryptocurrencies, and there are many fraudsters. You have to maintain your privacy completely.

We can't get rid of them, you can ignore them and delete their message, and also report them, but they will keep wasting our time with their stupid talk. It is not important and you learn to ignore them after a while but when they are too many you may miss some friend messaging.

Yes, telegrams are a favorite haunt of con artists. Scammers are con artists who make money by defrauding people and using illegal methods. All understands that this is a money-making platform. There are a lot of people here who are looking for a way to make money.

Scammers spoil the platform. These rotten apples should be kicked off. There is no place for such people in this platform. They often use telegram to scamm because telegram is good for them. Some also use multiple accounts which is also not fair.... 

In my opinion, ban them and report them or ignore them. Do not open side articles with them or even talk to them so that they do not bother you again, as their goal in the end is theft. Do not enter a thief in your house ..

My friend, you should be indifferent to these scammers. This may cause damage to your personal account. Keep your information well and be careful to block them as they cannot access your information. You must be careful in this regard.

Firstly,world is full of big and big scammers. Recently a freinf of mine was being scammed by a person. Moreover i have notice that huge companies that are promoting their projects are not present at all. We should be aware of scammers . Due to scams people are having disbelief in online payment and buying products.

Dear friend there are lot of spammers out there in telegram and many other platforms. We should be very vigilant and alert. Don't share any information with any strangers unnecessarily. If you find anything wrong report and block those accounts. Don't fell into their trap.

Hello how are you my friend In fact, yes, I agree with you that it is annoying, but you can be more careful of them and do not accept their offers to avoid falling into the swindle or deception. Good luck to you.

• Useful or interesting 1