Profit 9% in BTC, 6% in USDT, 11% in CDL for choice - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Profit 9% in BTC, 6% in USDT, 11% in CDL for choice

Well, I am a daily trader in the cryptocurrency market, and I do not like any annual return even if it is 100%. I prefer to take risks and enjoy trading, but investing in CDL looks like a good deal in the medium and long term.

Edited by Captain Karim

11 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Well, I am a daily trader in the cryptocurrency market, and I do not like any annual return even if it is 100%. I prefer to take risks and enjoy trading, but investing in CDL looks like a good deal in the medium and long term.

Passive income is of interest only to cryptocurrency holders. If you are a trader, then of course you will not need it. Although you have not all funds involved in trading. There is also a cryptocurrency that you hold. So why not get passive income?

• +3 1

This offer is good for trade but for people like us who likes mining free of cost BTC is best for us because simply its exchange rate is better and market value is best

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

4 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

Passive income is of interest only to cryptocurrency holders. If you are a trader, then of course you will not need it. Although you have not all funds involved in trading. There is also a cryptocurrency that you hold. So why not get passive income?

Because most passive income is not more than 5% per month, as for trading it is possible to achieve that profit with one successful deal, of course the risk factor here is the most important, whoever does not want to risk his money will always choose negative income even if it is less because the risk and profit equation in the market is Steady equation.

I know a lot of guys that mock on staking and say that it does not give good returns. When. I saw this post, I was amazed at the percentage that is being given and I also think that this is the best reward I have seen so far in bitcoin. I hope they will be able to keep up with this.

1 hour ago, sarahmoses202020 said:

I know a lot of guys that mock on staking and say that it does not give good returns. When. I saw this post, I was amazed at the percentage that is being given and I also think that this is the best reward I have seen so far in bitcoin. I hope they will be able to keep up with this.

They already deal with it. The total staking pool of 10 million CDL is already 100% full! Everyone who stakes funds receives income every second. You can withdraw funds from staking at any time along with interest!

Well, I do not consider 9% a good annual profit ,a good trader can achieve greater achievements within one month, in addition to that this method is not guaranteed to be profitable in the end, this is related to the asset that you have staked for, the options in the market are many and we do not know Who will win in the end.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Well, I do not consider 9% a good annual profit ,a good trader can achieve greater achievements within one month, in addition to that this method is not guaranteed to be profitable in the end, this is related to the asset that you have staked for, the options in the market are many and we do not know Who will win in the end.

And do you know a lot of good traders who trade only for profit? I will be responsible for you, there are 1 out of 100 such traders. As for volatility, you can withdraw funds from staking at any time and sell at any time. No problems

21 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

And do you know a lot of good traders who trade only for profit? I will be responsible for you, there are 1 out of 100 such traders. As for volatility, you can withdraw funds from staking at any time and sell at any time. No problems

What if the decline continues? Some currencies do not rise at all, look at the daily and monthly charts, as they are constantly declining and declining. How much will the loss be at that time? With the addition of profit from stake, the loss will certainly be great.

21 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

What if the decline continues? Some currencies do not rise at all, look at the daily and monthly charts, as they are constantly declining and declining. How much will the loss be at that time? With the addition of profit from stake, the loss will certainly be great.

But what if the other way around?) Why do you only think about a negative result? It's cryptocurrency, baby, and it could be anything. If you are not ready for this, then what are you doing in cryptocurrency? 😎

Opportunity is good but don't know how much it is legit because many scammers are here who are trying to grab so always be careful thanks.

Yes I have already heard about Coindeal is one of the best saving or staking website service, but I don't like the promotion sentence "Earn up to 9% by staking" This means we will not get 9% exact, maybe we will get 1 or 4 .....%! But actually I'm using other service like Coindeal, where they are very clear about their percentages fixed at 4.80% for Bitcoin and 12% for stable coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10.12.2020 at 12:54, katri2 said:

A very interesting feature for passive income, one of the best investments! But anyway, I believe that such a decision needs to be taken very carefully, because you can be left without your reward, because it happens suddenly.  

Now on the stock exchange, passive income in percentage terms has changed a lot. Now in BTC and USDT only 2% per annum. Apparently, the exchange is not doing well. I have withdrawn all my tokens from the exchange to my wallet. It will be calmer this way

This is a good piece of information. It is beneficial for small and big investors who can park their funds by staking.It is one of the best ways of earning a passive income.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:50 PM, BITC0IN said:

ETUAt8FXQAEo9po?format=jpg&name=medium

(The topic is a translation from the Russian version of my topic)

Hola, cryptans! I am pleased to announce the gorgeous opportunity of passive income in bitcoins (and not only) in the amount of 9% per annum! 👊 Oh yes, I have never seen such a bombing interest rate in bitcoin. And you? In a nutshell about what staking is for beginners. Staking is a function that allows you to get a percentage in cryptocurrency for simply storing it. You can withdraw your coins at any time, no additional movements are necessary.

We will consider cryptocurrency staking on the Coindeal exchange. Who does not know what kind of exchange it is, here is its full review. The exchange announced the start of staking on March 19, 2020.

The offer is very flexible, valid from 3 to 365 days and can be stopped at any time.

The exchange recently handed out its CoinDeal Token (CDL) for registration and KYC procedure. The total offer is only 50 million CDL, which is very small and cool! A very promising token, I advise you to pay attention and study it well. By the way, the token is traded on 3 exchanges.

This is what I’m talking about CDL for - the exchange is promoting a lot and promoting its token, and it is the CDL that is stakeholder. The minimum amount for staking is 1,000 CDL. BUT, the bottom line is that in which crypt you want to receive interest, you choose for yourself - CDL (11% per annum), BTC (9% per annum) or USDT (6% per annum).

If you notice, the exchange offers an interest rate that is at least 3 times higher than offers on other platforms. The total bank available for staking for all users is 10,000,000 CDL, after which the function will not be available until someone unfreezes their funds. 👊

How to start getting interest? Buy the desired number of CDL tokens, then with a simple movement of your hand click on staking and select the cryptocurrency in which you want to receive interest. Using the yield calculator function, you can check how much you will earn for the selected time period. Every second, interest is accrued online, it’s a pleasure to look at it :classic_cool: The minimum time for placing your funds is 72 hours (3 days)

Funds are not frozen in staking, at any time you can turn off the "money" button and all your funds will be immediately returned to your wallet. This is a very easy way to make some money and it is already available on the exchange! By the way, CDL is now very cheap and God himself ordered to buy a couple of thousand tokens (a joke, although this is not accurate)

All profit! :classic_cool:

Useful link:

Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback

Profit 10% in stablecoin USDN

The search engine pays with cryptocurrency for each request

P.S. best thanks for the topic - like. You do not care, but I am pleased :classic_blush:

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%20%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5% 1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

Thank you dear for this kind information and its look pretty good and I think it is really a good with drawing process but now I am just converting my BTC into light coin because it has low withdrawal fees and also secure but the method you are talking is really very good and I will try it.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not any knowledge before this topic about the profit thank you so much to share this useful information with us that is really helpful for us to invest the money in the different currencies

I hope to get these profits really and they are very good so I hope to get these profits, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. You are wonderful and deserve respect from us thank you.