How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

Scamadviser is one of the best website to check scam sites.

I have been you this website for over 2 years and I always check almost many site.

That is really helpful from scam my money.

Second: Using sites to review and examine other sites
In this part, I will present to you some useful sites that give you important details and facts about the site that you want to ensure its authenticity, such as: the history of the site, the domain, the expiration date, the servers, the sites of entry to it, the site classification, the safety, the sites free of viruses, spam and other important matters in addition to the reputation of the site and comments of visitors Accordingly, but this point sometimes is not a criterion because I found some honest sites with a low reputation and completely contradictory comments among members because some members violate the site’s policy and close their accounts because of those violations because they do not read the site’s terms or think that the site will not discover their fraud and deceive them to increase profits, but which site Honest, he must be clean in all the aforementioned points

Here is a group of sites that scan any site and provide comprehensive reports on it:

1- ScamAdviser.com
2- MyWOT (Web of Trust)

MyWOT (Tool) to your Browser

3- NetCraft.com

4- URLVoid.com

5- VirusTotal.com

Finally: The experience remains the best proof and I advise all visitors not to publish or promote any profitable website before working on it for several months and to ensure its credibility and receive your profits from it without any problems as it is simply that any site can do the fraud later or be hacked at any time for that Do not trust anything completely trust and there are no guarantees in this virtual world.

Those reporting pages will be inaccurate. To be safe, you must have a lot of experience in evaluating the feasibility of a project and evaluating the development team

just make a research on them and try to check if they have a trustable community behind them. You can also make a reasearh on Linkedln, it normally works. For an unknown website, my first rule is think about they are not a legit website till I do my own research.

The scam sites usually offer the earnings which are unreal and some sites demands private keys of your wallet so they can scam you but if you have enough awareness then you can recognise

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thank you very much for sharing this great information. You always have to be aware of these scam sites, one of the biggest signs to know if a website is scam is when it invites you to invest and promise that you will earn a lot of money. It is advisable in these cases to ask people who know more about these issues and provide guidance.

You must have a heart that will be your guide, and a mind that will be your beacon that shines for you in the open sea
Now, how do you avoid fraudulent trading companies and not be a victim of fraudulent forex sites? It is very easy to know forex fraud companies
There is a tool that helps you to identify fraudulent companies, as this tool examines the technical data of the Forex company and the security rate, and from these data, for example
Safety percentage of the site - the country in which the site is run - the age of the company - user comments - the popularity of the site
This tool enables you to know if the Forex company is a scammer or honest
There are things that you should also know, which distinguish between fraudulent companies and trusted companies. For example, trusted sites take their licenses from the most powerful central banks. Either the swindler has weak licenses, or almost non-existent or unknown.

I really did not know about this site, I really like it, I will try it, thank you for sharing this platform with us.

Thats one problem I have been facing for a while and one paiful thing that hit me is that I did not know when to invest and where, even innitially when joining yobit , I could not tell how to do so , I just got into this place and I enjoyed getting everything here, sometimes we need websites that offer education to the scams out there

There are lot of ways to find out, and the best way for me is to copy the website link and put it on the scamadviser website, and it will give you all the information at the time of creating the site, the price of the domain, the number of visits, and it also tells you whether this site is scam or not.

i face many telegram scame airdrops site they not given me proper airdrop they want depend only first deposit some ethereum coin then they give withdraw i think it is all fraud

Yes i have been using scam adviser now and it really helpfull.I can know the difference now.Thankyou for your information.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:25 PM, koussai999 said:

There is many sites on the internet that can provide security information details about the site and can tell you if the site is safe to use or not i think we all should try it and enhance their use in our lives.

Hello friend, this is true, but you do not always need to go to one of the sites to verify whether the link is fraudulent or not. You can find out about this matter through several simple points, for example:

The temptations are very great, such as saying, “Enter and get free Bitcoin.” Or when you request data for your accounts that have nothing to do with the site’s work .. Here the site is often fraudulent, but it is always better to use filtering sites

We cannot invest in any platform that seems attractive to us as we can take many risks.  it is important to inform us to obtain good results.

Really, this post is great for me because I have been exposed to a lot of scams in the past and I no longer have confidence in profitable sites.

i see many fake scam site it look and advertisement view already saying it is scam we should avoid it.

Information is the key, there are many scammers on telegram, but before investing you can look for forums or comments from other users to avoid that they do not cheat and waste our time

They will stop paying when the site is scanned and their code of conduct will change when the site is scanned.Sanskrit will scan the phone when the site can't fully give them their payment 

there are some details that guides you to design wether this site or that  is a scam or not,  such as the amount of winning,the period of getting your winnin.personally i do not think that  a site that gives 100 per cent profit in one day is trsustfull.

bro its hard to find if any site will scammed us in future its depend on the plan of this websites but if any site is already scammed so you have search about that on google its very simple and then make next step 

its very right there because if not for this site probably the scammers will get over so this site has help we alot to know the fake and the legit site all over