How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

This is interesting I have never heard of this site before. If at all it is true then making use of it is good because it will reduce our risk of getting scammed in many new project that we join today, can someone please show me the link to this site?

I did not know that there was an online service that verifies whether or not a website is legit or a scam and I think that this will help many members of the forum to avoid scammers and they will rarely lose their money.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

Thank you for sharing this kind of site. 

I'm going to try that to know if the site is legit or not for me to avoid getting scam by those people who have bad intentions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for information. I have known the other websites to the check whether the sites are real oor nit but I haven't heard about the scamdivers.com. I am sure going to use this site as a lots of scam sites are there in the name of giving some amount.

I have met up with many scamming site without know they are scam I think on how to fight this problem but yet I couldn't but since I find your topic I considered it useful to me and something I have been searching for long time. Thank you dude

This site scamdivers is not good at relying on it to discover fraudulent sites because it is not dedicated to that and I say this talk through my experience of the site for years

THINK POSITIVE

This is true scamadviser websites showing legit and fake website's and rating of trust but I'm not using this site because I know legit platforms and ways to earning.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:26 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes I am knowing about this platform before a week and this is a very useful platform to predict the fake sites on the internet whenever I get any site regarding cryptocurrency I always search about the site on this platform

I didn't know that platform not until I read this post of him. 

I'm going to given that a try so I can make sure if the site is legit or not. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think there are a lot of website where you can investigate about a such website if is scam or no, but I think are not all those website legit, some of them are scammers, so how trust them or to know if are legit or no!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes we can use these types of sites to know about any site but I don't like this method. I instead look for sites in many ways like I check it's domain and it's ssl certificate, it's privacy statements, know about the team behind and also read the users reviews about that site.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You have to make research about every app that you will need to join it. There are many ways to make research and find the best site, you can use trustpilot to search about that site and see its review and you can search it in youtube and you will find more reviews about it.

And this is the idea if like this site you can find 

The end result and see your friends opnion about the site 

Or the app if it was scam or not my friend 

On 5/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

I didn't knew about this website before.It really seems  to be a best website for all to detect if a website is good or it is just for to do cheating with us.But,i wanna ask you that are you confirmed about the results of this forum?Have you get the exact result from it everytime?Because,we generally find lots of websites like this,but none of them are accurate with their displayed results.

Nice thanks for providing such detailed information about how to identify the sites which conducts scams it was very necessary also to know the possibilites of scamming sites so that the user can protect themselves from the scams.

This is a very good topic I really appreciate it and now with this I can be able to detect if a project is legit or not, thank you ones again my friend and please can you tell where to find this application? I will love to keep in my phone to avoid scam projects.

I have been using this site for a long time and it is somewhat good as it provides some reports about the sites that we link to inside this site and I advise everyone to use it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/12/2020 at 12:57 AM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes we can use these types of sites to know about any site but I don't like this method. I instead look for sites in many ways like I check it's domain and it's ssl certificate, it's privacy statements, know about the team behind and also read the users reviews about that site.

Just trust your doubt about the site also. 

You can sense it especially when they have questions in your private information that's why never give that to them without knowing the real purpose. 

On 6/12/2020 at 12:57 AM, Jessica Karren said:

. Also check if the site has many users so you will know if they are legit and also check the review or comments of other members about that. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this information to us mate, I really have to thank you because with this app now I will be able to identify if any site is legit or it is own by scammers, thank you ones again my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 3:21 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah i also know this site and its good, to detect scam sites, but don't trust 100% there are a lots of sites like this and they depend on the currant situation of the site, and the see users review, most times new investing sites when you use this scamdetector it shows you its legit but investing sites don't stay longer they shut down and they take ppls money, so don't trust 100% bit i know its cool site tho.

Thank you so much my friend yes this site is so trust and you can give your opinion in any site you have ever used it

For you to identify either a site or project is a scam or not try to make a research on the team and request for the site or project white paper and try to search it on Google and read people's reviews on it.

Oh wow thats beautiful , , I have had a site that has stolen from me, it has always been sites so many of them trying to ask for your investment and in the end you can easily fall into their scam and thats painful.  I have lost a couple of money , and especially when it was stolen direct from my online wallet 1000 was stolen that was painful so its that important to keep on checking 

• +2 1

Thanks my friend on this site but I have a question on what this site depends on to find out whether the site I am looking for is honest or scam site.

I was amazed when I first encountered that there are website that tell us the website's security or giving us awareness if it is legit or not. It is very helpful for us specially in the world of crypto currency. We are prone on risking something so I am very thankful that these kind of websites are existing and created

Thank you, this can help, but there are still dummy sites that are created for a short time to deceive users, and then leave in French, it is very annoying, but there’s no getting anywhere

I agree with you, and always think if a site or mobile app is giving you (lots) of free money must be a scamming. If something is too good to be true its because probably its not true...but thats me.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:46 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Just trust your doubt about the site also. 

You can sense it especially when they have questions in your private information that's why never give that to them without knowing the real purpose. 

Be smart and always checked that particularly site or app for opinions.