KYc meaning and why! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

Hello, my friend, it is one of the methods that some websites use to verify the identity of subscribers and it is done by sending a personal ID, and we must be careful because it could expose us to theft

I have never seen these letters and I do not know what they mean, but I have read some comments and I got the answer you want and everyone provided possible help, thank you and them for your contribution to sharing information،  Every day, I am learning more information, and it makes me happy

• +2 1

Yes, this is a transformation process used specifically in the middle of a consultation or to bring or to claim some of crypto-currencies, you must show info kyc your own which should be relatively similar national identity card to your through this, you can claim your btc etc. associated with digital currencies.

• +2 1

KYC begins with the task of collecting personal data to verify that customers are who they say they are. In the financial sector, this involves verifying their identity through documents, for example, the national identity card.

For some financial institutions, this process is still done in person and on paper, but for others, it has already become a 100% digital process that even includes the use of additional biometric checks, such as facial or fingerprint recognition, to recognize the document holder.

Yes friend because the kyc is the process of verification of your identity which you have shared on this photo albums in the shape of QR national identity card all you are phone number are you an email address this is a verification process so are you home you will find your answer

Hello my friend , far as I know kyc is a banks term , and it's means 

“Know Your Customer” is a process that helps banks to get to know their customers properly and understand their financial dealings in order to better serve them. ... The aim of this operation is to prevent the banks being used intentionally or unintentionally by criminal elements for money laundering or terrorist financing.

There are some platforms or airdrops that require you to do KYC in order to join them which is to send your passport or your ID to these sites, but I do not advise members to do KYC if this site is not Security. 

Kyc is the process of verifying the identity of customers and evaluating their suitability as well as the potential risks of unlawful intentions towards a business relationship. The term is also used to refer to the bank’s regulations and the anti-money laundering regulations that govern these activities.

• +2 1

This is more for me is totally new information because as a beginner in this forum I read this word today in this forum you share such a good information about this I learnt a lot from your topic thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information

Dear in general, KYC is like verifying your identity provided by some trading platforms. Verifying your identity and linking it to the Visa. You have to buy cryptocurrencies mainly through your national currency and the Visa card that you own. Therefore, in return, you get information such as a passport, such as your national currency. Last of this valuable information, then it is verified through the platform and the coasts, as the circulation of cryptocurrencies by purchasing directly from your national currency by linking it to the visa Thank you very much

• +1 1

Kyc is a process used by some sites to verify the identity of customers and evaluate their suitability by sending personal information, so we must be wary of these sites and ensure their credibility.

My friend, welcome to you
I do not know what this is and I will get to know this thing in the coming days, but according to information from other members, KYC is a process of verifying your information, your ID card, your passport, etc.
This information I know so far

• +3 1

I think it is a personal identification system, but I have concerns about it obtaining my personal information, and I must beware of fraud in this matter.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:15 PM, Mark wood said:

Indeed I'm really trust binance even I have get many great profit in binance because I have some experience about trading and binance is one of the good exchange for all over the world people and I know many people use binance while many people use different exchange for different purpose..

I think it is currently the best top exchanger in cryptowold and due to tht efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers was why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world because they also offer there users good service.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, thank you for this benefit. The tent, of course, KYC is a technology that collects information in certain platforms by collecting national places of residence and work and other information to confirm your account in general. KYC is really the most important matter that we must prove in trading platforms and  In any other areas you need proof of identity, they may take passport photos to confirm your identity in general, places of residence, your national age, and other information of interest in general. Thank you very much.

KYC refers to a verification system that ensures that the individual who is the account holder is you. Is a must-do job in order to keep your account safe. And the kyc is generally accepted as one of the most reliable methods of verifying a user's identity.

It means "Know Your Customer" and it is the highest degree of security in many locations as it is a verification process that requires the user to present some documents that prove his identity, such as passports or driver's license. 

I think it is one of the options that some sites use to verify the identity of members, by sending personal photos of the member and some of his documents, but for me I do not like this method for fear of using these files in illegal matters

• +2 1

I think this question you asked will be on behalf of all the new members in the platform including me, because I don't know about the KYC, so we hope to learn about this from the senior members of the platform, thanks.

• +2 1

Yes, kyc is one of the types of authentication widespread in the world of cryptocurrencies and it requires the submission of some personal documents.

For me, I do not like to use this documentation.

• +2 1

The KYC is a verification process carried out by the banks or banks that put your money when you make any transfer from your account to another account. The bank requests the KYC identity verification process. It may take a long time to verify your identity.

I do not know much about this topic and there are no accurate details about the sites that request it.
But it is a method for conducting an identity confirmation check in which personal verifications are requested by the site and accordingly your identity is identified.

• +4 1

On 4/15/2021 at 2:52 PM, Tallest said:

I think it is currently the best top exchanger in cryptowold and due to tht efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers was why it has earned good reputation from many people around the world because they also offer there users good service.

Actually when the site is user friendly then many people join it and indeed binance is user friendly and it has great options about different things I have learn binance in a very short time and hope many people will know about this exchange..

It is a method used by some verification sites to identify customers, as it is requested to send their personal data. I do not like this service electronically because these sites may be exposed to a pinch and my personal information is stolen.

16 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Actually when the site is user friendly then many people join it and indeed binance is user friendly and it has great options about different things I have learn binance in a very short time and hope many people will know about this exchange..

I hope they did especially newbies who just joined this forum not long ago and are willing to join trading line. I believe one day our own yobit exchanger can also be well known as binance exchanger.