What if bitcoin disappears! - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

What if bitcoin disappears!

I think the entire crypto world is now based on bitcoin. But have you ever thought what will happen if it suddenly get crashed or just disappears from network! A lot of centralised and decentralized currencies are introduced to the online world day by day. But most of the users still think that decentralised coins are better. And some important decentralised coins also faces the consequences if btc price fall. So what will be the exact scenario!Can you imagine?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I think the entire crypto world is now based on bitcoin. But have you ever thought what will happen if it suddenly get crashed or just disappears from network! A lot of centralised and decentralized currencies are introduced to the online world day by day. But most of the users still think that decentralised coins are better. And some important decentralised coins also faces the consequences if btc price fall. So what will be the exact scenario!Can you imagine?

The chance of bitcoin to crash is less probable, but if bitcoin fall so meany investors will lose there moneys and they will face big crises, but other coins price will rice so high like etherium and litcoin and also bitcoin cash price will rice.

With regard to the bitcoin currency, it is impossible to disappear. If this happens, a similar currency will be created and have a value greater than the value of the bitcoin coin. I believe that this will not happen and if its price falls below $ 100 then I am sure it will rise again

• +5 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:27 AM, Saj555 said:

suddenly get crashed or just disappears from network!

But most of the users still think that decentralised coins are better.

This is why Bitcoin can't get crashed or just disappear from the network. Because of thousands of computers running the software worldwide and validating the transcations. If one crashes the rest wouldn't even care. Can a thousand nodes (computers running the software) crash all together? What is the possibility of this happening? So no it can't crash or just disappear and if you take just a few hours of your time to read about Bitcoin then you will find that your question shouldn't be asked.

Bitcoin has proven to be a real currency and can change a lot of economic movements and the confidence of people in this currency is what made them trust other cryptocurrencies and start trading and investment and therefore if bitcoin disappeared or its price decreased a lot then people will not trust any alternative currencies and will expect it to disappear as well, which will harm the crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's not possible for something like that to happen specially for bitcoin which has tons of nodes and miners around the world, bitcoin is decentralized and it's not in control of one person or organization to pull the plug on bitcoin whenever they want so that network goes offline, and that is why so many people think crypto is the future, because incidents like that can not happen.

Since Bitcoin originated, and until this time, it is still preserved and I think it is impossible for this coin to disappear because many users trust this coin and their use of it increases with time.

It will be very bad if bitcoin will disappear. There are many people who have invested in bitcoin and others they have make bitcoin as their main job because they earn good amount. But i think bitcoin will not disappear because there are still many users who have invested in it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the entire crypto world is now based on bitcoin. But have you ever thought what will happen if it suddenly get crashed or just disappears from network! 

I don't know what this even means. As long there are few miners the network is active. Why would people stop mining, people have done that even when its not profitable, as to support the idea.

A lot of centralised and decentralized currencies are introduced to the online world day by day. But most of the users still think that decentralised coins are better. And some important decentralised coins also faces the consequences if btc price fall. So what will be the exact scenario!Can you imagine?

No such scenario comes to mind. If bitcoin would fail, i think every coin would fall for the same exact reason. No matter if they are decentralized or not. Most likely scenario to ban coins would be the fact that it can be near impossible to prove the original source of most coins. Therefore the FATF Travel rule would flag these coins to untradeable.

• +4 1

this is not possible because these days bitcoin is not a small things many big people believe in bitcoin including bill gates Robert kiyosaki John McAfee roger ver vitalik vuterin and many countries legalised bitcoin like Japan 

It is impossible to happen and i believe that bitcoin will stay forever. We all know that the popularity of bitcoin is widely spread all over the world and the use of it is continuos. But if that happens it is a total disaster to the crypto community.

Bitcoin was created in a way that it can not disappear, it is the coin for the people and not for just few people. The blockchain can not be compromise easily and with the present hashes generated by bitcoin miners, it can not be compromised. 

• +1 1

This is just an imagination and can not come to reality because if it happens then it means the end of the crypto market because everyone will lose trust in it and many investors are dealing with bitcoin.

This is not possible, I like blockchain because it can not just extinct if there are hashes generated, so, bit coin can not disappear so far miners are still mining and did not leave the blockchain. 

On 6/13/2020 at 12:37 AM, Qazi said:

It is near to impossible or it can be happened with only one condition that is the owner of bitcoin make scam with people and runaway with all bitcoins. 

Bitcoin has no owner, it only has a creator which is Satoshi Nakamoto, Pepe that invested in it are the owners and bitcoin is not a pumped and dumped coin, it has pass that level many yeats ago and with the present marketcap. 

On 6/13/2020 at 12:37 AM, Qazi said:

but it is still not possible because if one person get all bitcoins in the world bitcoin will have zero value remains.

It is not even possible for bitcoin to have only one owner. We are the owners, the holders and traders are the owner. 

First thing it is not going to happen but somehow it will happen then i think it will be great effect on crypto market. And may be all crypto world be dead. Because bitcoin effect all the crypto market. 

• +3 1

Well, if bitcoin disappear in cryptocurrency, it may affect many crypto coins especially for altcoins because this is just depending to the bitcoin in terms of price if this will be increased or not.

• +4 1

I do not imagine the world of Crypto without Bitcoin, this is really terrifying, I got to know Crypto through Bitcoin which is the first and most popular currency, I think if something like this happens the rest of the cryptocurrencies will not hold out long and will collapse in a short time.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:27 AM, Saj555 said:

Actually its hard to say what will happen if btc get vanish..YOU know btc is the god of crypto currency..so if btc get vanish then there has a chance that stock market will vanish too..but now a lot of altcoin invented which better than btc...so altcoin keep hold the stock market demand maybe     

I do not think that bitcoin can disappear. This will not happen in my opinion. Bitcoin has proven its ability to overcome the crises that occurred during the past years and has maintained its position as the best cryptocurrency ever and thus won the confidence of investors in the crypto market.

• +1 1

If the Bitcoin is disappear then i think it will be the loss of the great business because so many peoples in the world will invest their so many many in this business and may be all the market is totally down when the BTC is disappear.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if bitcoin ever disappears then all altcoins will disappear as well. Looking at the current scenario, clearly realize that altcoins depend a lot on bitcoin, I will talk about the price particularly, when the bitcoin price increases, it also increases the price of altcoins in relation to the American dollar and if you look at the price of altcoins in relation to to bitcoin you will realize that it has a small and long-term increase has a big loss

• +1 1

On 6/25/2020 at 7:33 PM, Moaz said:

I do not think that bitcoin can disappear. This will not happen in my opinion. Bitcoin has proven its ability to overcome the crises that occurred during the past years and has maintained its position as the best cryptocurrency ever and thus won the confidence of investors in the crypto market.

If bitcoin disappears or its price drops a lot then people will not trust any alternative currency and will hope it disappears too, which will harm the cryptocurrency. the end of the cryptocurrency market because people will lose faith in it and many investors are trading with bitcoin.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, gloria10yqj said:

If bitcoin disappears or its price drops a lot then people will not trust any alternative currency and will hope it disappears too, which will harm the cryptocurrency. the end of the cryptocurrency market because people will lose faith in it and many investors are trading with bitcoin.

it is even unbelievable that many people continue to have faith in altcoins after the high losses that altcoins have caused people. The difference between the highest price that bitcoin reached and the altcoin price that altcoins reached and looking at current prices clearly shows that the people who invested in altcoins 2 years ago and continue to hold are at a great loss

On 6/26/2020 at 1:09 PM, khan22 said:

If the Bitcoin is disappear then i think it will be the loss of the great business because so many peoples in the world will invest their so many many in this business and may be all the market is totally down when the BTC is disappear.

Well, that's true mate, many people and also coins will be affected when bitcoin disappear because it has a big impact for them especially for those holders and traders of it and in terms of coins, most of coins in the market like altcoins are just depending to bitcoin in terms of pricing if this will be going pumped or dumped.